FWR Plays Pokemon.

Flying gym time! Should be really easy because of magnezone. Resistance to flying with being part steel and strong against it with electric.

You would get a Woobat, I got a zubat for my last shiny. LMAO in Sapphire... legit, i've used so many repels it just drops my encounter rate so low that I never see shit.

I got the free deyoxys off Nwifi, it's level 100. So it's kinda kinda ick to me.

Service finally evolved into serperior and I'm actually wishing I Chinese tepig as my starter. He is by far the best. One thing I did notice about the game is that it's all about fighting gym leaders. I mean really it seems like nothing but gym battles and not enough story.

So I just started back up. Will post my team in a while. I'm going to go ahead and kill some bird pokes. I wish there was a remake of Yellow. I'm in the mood to play that. Sounds like fun.

Well, if I see all the unova pokemon, I get a nature pass which lets me go to an island and catch a bunch of pokemon, including a shiny haxourous.

If I fill the unova dex then I get a round charm which makes it more likely to get eggs from the daycare center.

If I fill the national dex I get a shiny charm which makes it more likely to get a shiny poke.

Who needs 999 Master balls?

I caught Reshiram the normal way. Beat the shit out of him with Druddigon's Dragon Claw and three Ultra balls was enough. I have heard that Dusk balls can make it even easier.

Not sure if it is the same in B+W 2 but Victory Road and the Elite Four are an excellent way to level up your squad rather quickly in B+W. Once you are capable of beating one of the Elite, losing numerous times costs you very little cash - for each individual victory you get 6000 while losing to loses you 6290 so at worst you will be down 290. By the time, I beat all four in a row and went on to face the champion, each of my squad had grown at least 5 levels.

Updated team-

Serperior-lv 40
Magnezone-lv 40
Golduck-lv 39
Haxorous-lv 41
Arcanine-lv 35

I add Arcanine and levele him up pretty fast actually. I gave him lucky egg and battled a lot of Audino.

My team is almost set and I really need an ice type fast. I have Haxorous which is good against dragons but he is also weak against them. So if I don't OHKO the gym's team, then there is a chance that he might feint. I think I'm going to go ahead and send out someone who can learn reflect or lightscreen (the one that boosts defense) and then switch into haxorous. After one or two Dragon Dance he should be strong enough to Dragon Claw the oppoents to death.

Updated team-

Serperior-lv 40
Magnezone-lv 40
Golduck-lv 39
Fraxure-lv 41
Arcanine-lv 35

I add Arcanine and levele him up pretty fast actually. I gave him lucky egg and battled a lot of Audino.

My team is almost set and I really need an ice type fast. I have Haxorous which is good against dragons but he is also weak against them. So if I don't OHKO the gym's team, then there is a chance that he might feint. I think I'm going to go ahead and send out someone who can learn reflect or lightscreen (the one that boosts defense) and then switch into haxorous. After one or two Dragon Dance he should be strong enough to Dragon Claw the oppoents to death.

Fraxur not Haxorous.

My team is pretty much set in stone. I just need one more poke. So someone recommend me a good poke that is not grass, steel, fire, water, or dragon. Any poke found in black 2 that I can catch before the 7th badge.

Go to the first Hidden Grotto, try to get an Eevee in there, level up with high happiness from 8AM-8PM, it evolves into an Espeon with Magic Bounce (which reflects indirect damage on you towards the opponent).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back