Intercontinental Champion:
Edge

FTW World Tag Team Champions:
MNM
Too Cool

FTW Womens Champion:
Melina

BREAKING NEWS
FTW General Manager, Eric Bischoff, has announced that he will declare a new Undisputed Champion on the very first edition of Breakthrough.

Also on the show, Too Cool, Scotty 2 Hotty and Rkishi will defend the FTW Tag titles against MNM.

We are 3 weeks away from FTW's first Pay Per View, BACKLASH! Matches to be announced in the coming weeks.

FTW Breakthrough.
Premier Edition.

‘Im Back’ plays over the PA system and the General Manager of Full Throttle Wrestling, Eric Bischoff. Makes his way to the ring holding a briefcase

JBL: Well JR here we are, the premier edition of Breakthrough. It feels good to be here.

Jim Ross: Yes it does JBL and welcome folks to the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond Virginia. Our general manager Eric Bischoff announced on FTW.com that he would name a new Undisputed Champion here tonight.

Bischoff’s music finishes and he is handed a microphone.

Bishcoff: Now im out here because Breakthrough needs a World Champion. The number one brand in all of Sports Entertainment needs a big star to lead them as champion. So without further ado, ladies and gentlemen please welcome the new FTW Full Throttle Undisputed World Champion… The Game, Triple H!

Jim Ross: What! Triple H has just been awarded the World Championship.

JBL: What a brilliant decision on the part of our general manager Eric Bischoff! Who else better to lead this brand than the Game?

Triple H enters the ring and Bischoff hands him the Undisputed Title Belt. He parades it about and then he gets serious.

Triple H: Eric, you made the right decision by giving me the World Title. There is nobody in the back that deserves this more than me! Nobody in the back who has the guts to carry this brand than me and there is nobody in the back…

Triple H is interrupted by the sound of footsteps. “Deadman Walking!”

Jim Ross: Oh My God! Its Big Evil, it’s the Undertaker!

JBL: Who in the hell does the Undertaker think he is ruining Triple H’s moment!

Taker rides down to the ring, parks his bike up and gets into the ring.

Taker: Am I hearing this correctly! Triple H has been given the World title?

Triple H: Yeah you heard it right Taker!

Taker: And did I also hear you saying nobody has the guts to carry the brand and the title?

Triple H: Again you heard it right!

Taker: Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and put that title on the line tonight!

The audience in attendance go wild at the prospect of a Taker/Triple H match.

Bishcoff: Whoa! Whoa! There is no way Triple H is defending the gold tonight. In fact im officially giving him the night off!

Boo’s echo around the arena.

Bishcoff: But heres what im going to do. You’re going to have a match tonight, if you win that match you get your title match, 3 weeks from this Sunday at Backlash! And your opponents are these men.

The Dudley’s race to the ring and begin the beat down on The Undertaker.

Jim Ross: What a night it’s been so far, and it’s only just started. We have a new World Champion in Triple H and also a possible number one contender In the Undertaker. What else is gonna happen tonight JBL!

JBL: It’s not over yet JR we still have the tag titles on the line. MNM try to take the gold from Too Cool.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL BREAK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim Ross: Welcome back to the premier edition of FTW Breakthrough, so far already tonight Triple H has been handed the World Title from General Manager Eric Bischoff and tonight The Undertaker must face the Dudley’s in a handicap match and if he wins he gets the Game for the title at Backlash.

MATCH 1
JEFF HARDY vs. GOLDUST.

Hardy and Goldust circle the ring, they walk to the centre and they both start throwing Right hands at each other. Hardy gets the better and starts Forcing Goldust into the corner. Once in the corner Hardy begins to deliver shoulder charges to the sternum area of his opponent. Hardy stops and Goldust slumps down in the corner. Hardy walks off but turns back and delivers a vicious knee to the skull of Goldust. Goldust lies on the bottom rope dazed.

Hardy sneaks behind Goldust. He spins him round. Kicks him in the gut and delivers a Twist of Fate to the stunned opponent. Hardy goes for the cover; Goldust manages to get his foot on the bottom rope before the ref counted 3.

Hardy picks Goldust up and delivers another thunderous Twist of Fate, Goldust falls to the floor, and Hardy climbs to the top rope and connects with the Swanton Bomb! Hardy Covers and gets the three count.

Lillian: Here is your winner, Jeff Hardy.

Jim Ross: And just like that the match is over.

JBL: Jeff Hardy is a future star, one of the best in the business.

Goldust gets back to his feet and starts a tirade against the referee; he throws the official to the ground and exits the ring.
BACKSTAGE:

Taker is receiving medical attention after the beating he took from The Dudley’s. Kane walks over to him.

Kane: You gonna be alright out there tonight?

Taker: Ill be fine. Those punks think they can take me from behind they’re gonna get their asses handed to them.
MATCH 2
FTW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
TOO COOL (c) vs. MNM

Scotty and Nitro start the match of, Nitro gains the upper hand and throws Scotty from one end of the ring to the other. Rikishi tries to get into the ring but is stopped by the referee.

Nitro tags Mercury in, he immediately runs towards Scotty and begins to stomp a mud hole in his mid-section. Scotty tries to make it to his corner to tag his partner in but Mercury drags him back to his corner and tags Nitro back in. Nitro swings Scotty against the ropes, as he goes for a clothesline Scotty ducks and is blind tagged by Rikishi who enters and Samoan drops Nitro, who falls to the floor.

Mercury slaps Nitro and enters the ring, only to get knocked to the floor with a powerful clothesline. Melina gets on the apron and tries to entice Rikishi by flirting with him, Rikishi grabs hold of her and kisses her, as Melina falls to the outside Mercury and Nitro get hold of Rikishi and deliver a snap shot. As Nitro attacks Scotty Mercury makes the cover, Rikishi goes to kick out but his feet are being held down by Melina. MNM pick up the victory and are crowned the new Tag Team Champions.

Lillian: Here are your winners and the New World Tag Team Champions, MNM.

As MNM Celebrate with their titles Too Cool are left astounded in the ring.
Shawn Michaels is backstage getting a glass of water, Randy Orton walks over.

Orton: Hey Shawn. I see you have no match tonight! Whys that huh? Body getting to weak to wrestle week after week? Getting to old Shawn?

HBK: Im just fine thanks Randy! And if you want a match ill give you a match.

Orton: Calm down there grandad. You’re nothing to me Michaels! Oh wait, you are actually, you’re a legend, waiting to be killed!

Orton laughs in Michaels’ face and walks off down the corridor.

Jim Ross: I cannot believe the total lack of respect shown by Randy Orton to a future hall of famer like Shawn Michaels.

JBL: Orton is the future; HBK is the past, that's how it works JR.

Jim Ross: My ass it does. Up next folks the Intercontinental Champion, The Rated R Superstar, Edge is in non-title action.
Carlito is backstage eating an apple, he is watching Rey signing autographs with all the fans and having his picture taken. As Rey finishes up he walks past Carlito who stops him.

Carlito: hey Rey! I saw you back there; you’re quite the popular person huh!

Rey: I guess so! I love them as much as they love me.

Carlito: Well you know what Rey, im sick of it! Im sick of guys like you, thinking your something cool, well guess what Rey, you’re not cool!

Carlito takes a bit out of his apple

Rey: Don’t you dare Carlito!

Carlito swallows the apple,

Carlito: Heres what I propose Rey, why don’t you come onto the Cabana next week and we can have a chat about this man to man!

Rey: You’re on! Ill see you next week.
FTW PRESENTS BACKLASH – 3 WEEKS AWAY.
Jim Ross: Backlash is 3 weeks away and the main event could feature Triple H’s first world title defence against Big Evil the Undertaker, all he has to do is defeat the Dudley Boys in handicap action later tonight.

MATCH 3
EDGE vs. CHUCK PALUMBO

As Edge enters the ring Palumbo tries to charge him, but gets punched twice in the face. Edge enters into the ring goes behind Palumbo and hits a clothesline and gets a two count. Edge knocks Palumbo into the corner, Palumbo with a kick to the gut, Edge gets a knee to the stomach pulls Palumbo out of the corner and suplex’s him, Edge in firm control of the match makes his way to the other corner and sets Palumbo up for the spear, as Palumbo gets to his feet the lights go out and a countdown appears on the screen, it goes from 10 to 1 and three words flash up on screen “REMEMBER ME EDGE?” as the lights come back on Palumbo rolls Edge up and gets the three count.

Lillian: Here is your winner, Chuck Palumbo!

JBL: What in the hell was that all about!

Jim Ross: I don’t know JBL but what ever or who ever it was seems to be targeting Edge.

As Edge gets back to his feet he looks around the arena, Palumbo makes his way up the ramp in celebration leaving Edge to ponder on what had just transpired.
Backstage Trish Stratus is talking with some of the other FTW Divas. Melina walks over and tells everyone else to leave; she wants to speak with Trish.

Trish: I saw what you did out there to Too Cool! One of these days you and your team are gonna get what’s coming to them.

Melina: I doubt that Trish! You’re just jealous that I am the best Women’s champion in history.

Melina looks away, looks back and then slaps Trish around the face and walks away.
MATCH 4
RIC FLAIR vs. MR. KENNEDY

Both men start throwing Right hands at each other. Kennedy gets the better and starts Forcing Flair into the corner. Once in the corner Kennedy begins to deliver shoulder charges to the sternum area of Flair. Kennedy Picks Flair up, Irish whips him into the opposite corner Kennedy charges towards him but Flair moves out of the way. Flair goes for the roll-up and Kennedy kicks out at 1.

Both men get back to their feet. They lock up in the centre. Kennedy gets the advantage and kicks Flair in the gut, Flair falls to the floor. Kennedy picks him up, Irish Whips him into the corner, he places Flair on the top turnbuckle and attempts the super-plex, Flair manages to get out of it and shoves Kennedy back to the mat. Flair gets his balance and jumps off the top rope, Kennedy dodges the manoeuvre and Flair connects with nothing. Kennedy covers and uses the ropes for leverage; the ref doesn’t notice the breach of rules and counts for three.

Lillian: Here is your winner: Mr. Kennedy.

Jim Ross: That's a shame, a legend like Ric Flair beaten by his opponent breaching the rules.

JBL: I think Kennedy has been clever; he used Flair’s position on the ropes to his advantage and moved at the right time.
Edge barges into GM Eric Bischoff’s office.

Edge: What the hell was that during my match! That video that cost me my match dammit!

Bishcoff: Edge, I have no idea what that was but I do know who let the video go out and that person has been dealt with. This will not happen again I assure you.

Edge: It better not do!
MAIN EVENT
UNDERTAKER vs. THE DUDLEY BOYS

The Dudley’s are the first out; they carry a table to ringside and set it up outside the ring.

Jim Ross: What the hell are these two doing bringing a table to ringside!

The Undertaker is next out, he receives the biggest ovation of the night as he rides out on stage. He raises his hand and then drives on.

As the referee is about to ring the bell, Eric Bischoff comes out.

Bishcoff: Taker, I may have forgotten to tell you earlier that this match is a table’s match; the only way for you to win is to put both Dudley’s through a table. Ring the bell.

The Dudley's start the match and immediately take Taker down. Taker becomes over-whelmed with the two men beating him down and he escapes the ring, he takes a minute to compose himself and he slides back in. He takes Bubba Ray down with a clothesline and then turns his attentions to D’Von. Taker connects with rights and lefts to the head and mid-section of D’Von eventually knocking him over the ropes and to the floor. Bubba Ray gets back to his feet, Taker stares straight at him, he notices the table set up on the outside, he grabs Bubba Ray and chokeslams him from the ring to the outside and through the table. The referee tells Bubba Ray to leave the match and head to the back.

D’Von gets back in the ring and realises that his partner has been eliminated. Taker on the outside gets another table and throws it into the ring. As he enters D’Von tries to get on the offensive but to no avail. Taker connects with the big boot which knocks D’Von off his feet, Taker sets up the table and signals for the Last Ride.

As he sets D’Von up Umaga’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring, he enters and begins the beat down on Taker. Umaga sets Taker up on his knees and delivers the Samoan Spike. Umaga sets Taker up on the table and climbs the top rope as he is about to jump an explosion is seen on the stage and Kane makes his way to the ring to join in the battle.

Kane knocks D’Von to the floor, he picks Taker up and the two start to double team Umaga. They both grab Umaga by the throat and Chokeslam him through the table.

Taker looks into the audience and then at Kane. He shoves Kane

Taker: Kane!! Get the tables!

The crowd go wild as Kane exits the ring and gets another table, Taker picks up D’Von and throws him in the ring, Taker then last rides the final Dudley through the table and picks up the win.

Lillian: Here is your winner: The Undertaker

Jim Ross: Taker has done it; with help from his brother he has his match at Backlash against the game!

JBL: Kane should not have got involved with this match.

Jim Ross: Oh buts its ok for Umaga to stick his nose in is it! That's all we got time for this week Folks, thanks for watching the premiere edition of breakthrough! See you next week.

QUICK RESULTS:
Jeff Hardy def. Goldust
MNM def. Too Cool (New Tag Team Champions)
Chuck Palumbo def. Edge
Mr. Kennedy def. Ric Flair
Undertaker def. The Dudley Boys (Table Match)

FTW HEAT:
Jesse/Festus def. Cade/Murdoch
Mickie James def. Jillian Hall
Mike Knox def. Eugene
Elijah Burke def. Nunzio

thanks for the feedback.

FTW BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW:
In the next edition of Breakthrough, The Undertaker has his shot at Triple H's World Title or does Eric Bishcoff have another trick up his sleeve for Big Evil?

Shawn Michaels has requested a match against the legend killer Randy Orton, what will happen when these two step into the ring with one another?

Too Cool will invoke their rematch clause when they take on MNM for the Tag Titles after losing the titles thanks to Melina's involvment, will the fiery Womens Champ get involved again this week and what will happen after she slapped trish Stratus across the face last week?

Carlito will welcome Rey Mysterio onto the Cabana this week, what does the carribean cool superstar have to say to the 619er?

And will Edge get another message like the one he revieved last week, The Intercontinental Champion will go one on one with Cody Rhodes this week.

All the answers and more this week on Full Throttle Wrestling.

I like what your doing.Can,t wait for edges match next week.It gonna be a bit like save_us 222

FULL THROTTLE WRESTLING HAS RELEASED THE PROMOTIONAL POSTER FOR THE UPCOMING PAY PER VIEW - NO MERCY

de018p.jpg

Due to events on FTW Breakthrough the main event has been signed and will feature The Undertaker vs Triple H for the Undisputed World Championship​

BREAKING NEWS:
2dt80oh.jpg

FTW General Manager has announced that he has signed World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry, to a contract. He will debut in the coming weeks.

FTW HEAT:
Jesse/Festus and Eugene def. Cade/Murdoch and Mike Knox
Chuck Palumbo def. Santino Marella
Chris Masters def. Stevie Richards
Elijah Burke and Jillian def. Nunzio and Candice

FTW Breakthrough.
Edition 2.

FTW’s General Manager, Eric Bishcoff’s music hits and he and the Dudley Boys make their way to the ring.

Bishcoff:
Let me just start tonights show by reminding you what happened last week

A video is shown showing Bishcoff giving Taker the challenge of beating the Dudley’s to become Number 1 contender, Him being attacked by Umaga and then him winning the match.

Bishcoff:
Congratulations Taker, you won the match but I forgot to tell you there is another challenge for you, and if you win this you get your shot at the world title at Backlash. All you and your brother Kane have to do is beat The Dudley’s… and their tag team partner… UMAGA!!

Jim Ross:
Oh My! A tall order for Taker and Kane, the Dudley's are a challenge in themselves but to add Umaga to the mix aswell.

JBL:
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Bishcoff:
So if you want that title shot Taker, you better win your match tonight.

Bishcoff and The Dudley’s leave the ring.
MATCH 1
RANDY ORTON vs. SHAWN MICHAELS.

Jim Ross:
This all started last week when Randy Orton told HBK he was just another legend to be killed

A video is shown

Both men enter the ring and the referee gets the match underway. Orton and HBK circle each other before centring the ring and tying up. HBK gains the advantage by hitting Orton in the gut, Orton staggers and HBK runs towards him, Orton pulls down the ropes and HBK goes flying to the outside.

Orton exits the ring, the referee orders the two to get back in but Orton walks over to HBK and stomps on his leg, he works his way around the body before he taunts HBK.

The referee begins his 10 count. HBK gets back to his feet, the two men exchange punches before HBK takes control and sends Orton to the floor. Orton scampers towards to titantron as HBK chases Orton gets back to his feet and send HBK face first into the stage.

The referee’s count reaches 10 and he calls for the bell

Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen this match is a double countout.

The fight continues into the locker area, Orton is sent flying over some cases. HBK picks up a trash can and smashes it over Orton’s head.

Eric Bishcoff comes over and calls security.

Bishcoff:
Break this up right now. Hey Security! Separate these two and get Shawn Michaels out of my arena!

As the fight continues The Miz walks over.

The Miz:
Hey Eric, I was wondering whether there was a match for me tonight? Im dressed to compete so give me the best you got.

Bishcoff:
This isn't the time or the place Miz, sorry but ive got nothing for you tonight! You may aswell go home.

Miz starts to throw a fit and trashes the area around him, Ron Simmons walks past and stops in front of Miz.

Simmons:
………………………..DAMN!

Miz gets into the face of Simmons but walks away.
Jim Ross:
An eventful start to FTW tonight but we’ve still got a lot more to come.

JBL:
That's right JR! Rey Mysterio will be a guest on Carlito’s Cabana tonight and also our esteemed Intercontinental Champion, Edge will be in action tonight aswell.

Jim Ross:
Last week during his match with Chuck Palumbo Edge was interrupted by a video package which said ‘REMEMBER ME?’ and since then Edge has been well… on Edge wondering what that video meant.
MATCH 2
MICKIE JAMES vs. BETH PHOENIX.

Both ladies grasp each others hair and begin to pull. Both ladies scream in pain. Mickie rolls it over and is on top of Beth. It is quickly reversed by Beth tugging Mickie to the right forcing her to roll to the mat. Beth quickly takes advantage and gets on top. Both ladies still hold each others hair in a firm grip. Beth suddenly pulls her right hand off her hair and drives an elbow to the left jaw of Mickie. The shot forces Mickie to release the grip on Beths Hair.

Beth picks up Mickie and grips her right arm. Beth leans back and whips Mickie of the ropes. She bounces back and comes back at Beth. Beth raises her preferred right leg in the air attempting a Chick Kick! Mickie goes under the kick and stops behind Beth and turns to face her. Beth unaware Mickie is behind her turns to see what is happening. Mickie throws a right palm shot hitting Beth right in the face as she staggers around Mickie connects with her DDT and covers for the pinfall.

Lillian: Here is your winner, Mickie James!
Melina and MNM are making their way to the ring when Trish appears and gets in Melina’s way.

Melina:
Is there a problem here Trish? Something you want to say?

Trish:
The only problem around here is you and your team!

Mercury and Nitro stand in front of Trish in an aggressive manner.

Melina:
Boys! It’s alright I can handle her!

Trish:
If you can handle me so well why don’t you handle me at Backlash, with the FTW Womens Championship on the line!

Melina:
Your on! Come on boys, we’ve got a championship to defend.
MATCH 3
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MNM(c) vs. TOO COOL

Nitro and Scotty 2 Hotty to start the match. The ref calls for the bell and the match is underway. Nitro circles Scotty; he kicks him in the gut and takes control of the match. Nitro drags Scotty to his teams corner and tags in Mercury, the two set Scotty up for the double suplex, Scotty writhes in pain as Rikishi looks on helplessly. Mercury swings Scotty against the ropes, he goes for the clothesline but Scotty ducks, comes back off the rope and flies into mercury sending both men to the floor.

Both Scotty and mercury crawl to their respective corners and make the tag to Rikishi and Nitro. Nitro charges towards Rikishi but Rikishi sends Nitro flying with a vicious right hand. Mercury comes in and he is given the same punishment. Rikishi grabs Nitro and throws him into the corner, Nitro drops and rests on the bottom rope, Rikishi begins to back his ass up. As he does Melina gets on the apron and distracts Rikishi.

Trish Stratus runs down the ramp and pulls Melina off the apron and delivers the chick kick knocking the womens champion out cold. Back in the ring Rikishi delievers a thunderous Samoan Drop, he makes the tag too Scotty who delivers with his trademark move ‘the worm’ Scotty covers and regains the tag titles for him and his team.

Lillian: Here are your winners and the NEW World tag Team Champions… Too Cool!

As Too Cool celebrate in the ring Trish gets in and a;; three dance to the Too Cool Entrance theme as Melina and MNM walk disgruntled up the ramp.
Edge, carrying his Intercontinental championship is walking through the halls of the Staples Centre arena in Los Angeles California. He see’s Cody Rhodes and Jeff Hardy talking, he becomes paranoid and starts beating on Cody Rhodes, Jeff Hardy tries to separate the two but gets speared through a stage.

Edge:
You better get ready Cody! Our match is next!

Edge walks off down the hall, as Cody Rhodes lay in agony.
CARLITO’S CABANA
SPECIAL GUEST: REY MYSTERIO

As Breakthrough returns from a commercial break, the ring is set up for Carlito’s Cabana.

Carlito:
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest this week on the cabana, Rey Mysterio.

The arena erupts with cheers and applause for Mysterio, Carlito shakes his head at the amount of support there is for Mysterio.

Carlito:
Rey, thanks for coming on the show. When I saw you last week, you were signing autographs, having fun with the fans and that really annoyed me Rey! How dare this people like you more than me! I’m Carlito! What’s not to like…

Rey:
…apart from your annoying voice and frizzy hair? The fans respect me because I respect them! You have no respect for the people that pay good money to watch you every week. Carlito, you disgust me.

Carlito drops his microphone and charges towards Rey who connects with the toe drop, Carlito ends up on the ropes, Rey calls for the 619, he runs towards the ropes, as he is about to deliver the ,manoeuvre Carlito clambers out of the ring. The fans go wild as Rey is left standing.
The cameras find Goldust outside of the arena on some grassland

Todd Grisham:
Goldust, Can I ask you what your doing?

Goldust:
Certainly Todd. Im preparing for the immenant arrival of my new friend.

As Grisham walks off Goldust pulls a worm from out of the ground and smiles as he puts it in a box.
MATCH 4
EDGE vs. CODY RHODES

Edge and Rhodes circle the ring, waiting for the other to make the first move. Edge moves forward as he does a single firework erupts from the stage, Edge turns around to look, Rhodes capitalises and delivers a standing dropkick. Edge drags himself up on the ropes, as Rhodes walks over Edge grabs his opponent by the tights and throws him out of the ring.

Rhodes stands up on the outside, Edge runs against the opposite ropes and connects with a baseball slide sending Rhodes flying up the ramp. Edge picks the youngster up by the head and drags him towards the stage. He throws Rhodes into the stage and sends him flying to the floor. Edge sets his dazed opponent up for the spear.

As Rhodes beings to get back to his feet smoke fills the arena and the lights go out, as the smoke clears and the lights come back on Rhodes has disappeared, the bell rings and as Edge looks around Rhodes is layed flat out in the middle of the ring. Rhodes picks up the win via countout.

Lillian: Here is your winner via countout, Cody Rhodes.

Jim Ross:
That is now two straight defeats for the intercontinental champion Edge!

JBL:
JR, what the hell is going on around here! First we have a weird message and now the lights go out and Rhodes ends up in the ring!

Jim Ross:
Still to come tonight ladies and gentlemen, Taker and Kane will face the Dudley’s and Umaga, If Taker’s team wins he has his match at No Mercy with Triple H for the World Title.
Todd Grisham:
Joining me at this time is Mr. Kennedy!

Mr. Kennedy:
Last week I defeated the Nature Boy Ric Flair and im going to prove that I can do it again. Flair! At No Mercy, you get the privilege of stepping into the ring with Mrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedy………… KENNEDY!
MAIN EVENT
UNDERTAKER & KANE vs. UMAGA & THE DUDLEY BOYS

Kane and D-Von start proceedings with D-Von getting the upper hand; he slaps Kane across the face and quickly rushes over and tags in the monster Umaga. Umaga goes to work on Kane and dominates him, throwing him into Kanes teams’ corner, Taker blind tags Kane and enters the ring, Taker throws some punches at Umaga but they have no effect. Umaga looks at Taker for a split second then hits him with the Samoan Spike. Umaga covers and Taker kicks out at 2. Umaga tags in Bubba Ray who immediately goes for a second straight pin, Taker again kicks out at 2. Bubba grabs Taker by the head and tries to pick him up. Taker grabs Bubba by the throat and chokeslams him.

As both men struggle to get to their corner, D-Von enters the ring and elbow drops Taker stopping him from tagging in Kane. Bubba manages to get the tag to Umaga and the Samoan Bulldozer goes straight to work on Taker.

Umaga picks Taker up and goes for a second Samoan Spike but Taker ducks and tags Kane in. Kane charges towards Umaga and goes for the clothesline but Umaga doesn’t budge. Kane tries again and still Umaga wont go down. Kane tags in Taker and the two double Cloethelins Umaga, he doesn’t go down but stumbles to his corner where D-Von makes the tag, he runs towards the Brothers Of Destruction and is met with a double big boot. Bubba ray enters and is given a double chokeslam. Umaga gets out of the corner and makes his way over to the two monsters. They grab him by the neck and throw him out of the ring.

Both Dudley's are back in the ring. Taker grabs D-Von and Kane grabs Bubba Ray, they simultaneously deliver the Last Ride and the Chokeslam. Taker covers D-Von and gets a three count.

Lillian: Here are your winners, the team of Kane and The Undertaker.

The two celebrate in the ring as Breakthrough goes off air.

QUICK RESULTS
Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels – No Contest
Mickie James def. Beth Phoenix
Too Cool def. MNM (New Tag Team Champions)
Cody Rhodes def. Edge via Countout
Taker and Kane def. Umaga and The Dudley’s​

WTF?Why did you mkae too cool lose the tag titles if there getting them back the next week?

Two good shows there. You have some interesting storylines panning out as well. However, I think that by not having your top champion on 2 shows running (granted he was 'given the night off' in the first one but MIA for the second show just doesn't wash without an explanation - sorry). Also I'll make an early guess here by saying that Edge's friend in waiting is either Jericho or Christian?

Fair comments. Thanks

Good point about Trips, but not to worry he'll be on the show next week.

Good guess, you'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back