Fucked up Stories by Gunnz

How often should I post a new story?

• Once a night?

• Once a week?

• Once a month?

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm glad you don't want to defile the fryer or your fries, but the mother of your children is pulling hoes for a three way. :lmao:

This was before she was the mother of my children, dorkus. We don't sneak ho's past my daughters bedroom at 4am saying "Shhh...the baby monitor is on... do you mind if I put this pillow over your face for a minute?"

LOL, I was called dorkus. Awesome

I figured there were no kids yet, I just had to play on fryer of fries. Such a great set up.

I want to know if you told the guys whose yard you were in why she was there.....

My wife and her said that we were just helping her get home...
When I went over to shake his hand and thank him for his help, I said real low, "Actually, my wife invited her over for a threesome." He high-fived me and said "Saweeet!" and left it at that.... He didn't even call the cops for destroying his yard! That dude kicks ass...

I got a thumbs up from a biker riding by while I was getting road head on the drive back from the beach once.

That memory never cease to make me laugh. big ol pot bellied old man biker giving me a big thumbs up as he rides by :lmao:

I wish I could rep that Old man biker right now

I almost made a trucker swerve off the highway... I told the girl I was with to flash him as we passed him. She had huge tits and pushed em against the window... I'll never forget the sound of "BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP crunch SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH" Most awesome highway scene never filmed.

I'm gonna find that biker and rep him for you... :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back