From Jan to June: Your favourite match and moments?

How would you rate TNA from Jan to June?

• very Entertaining!!

• Good

• Okay

• Bad

• Not Worth Watching!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
I made it for WWE, so I thought why not do the same for TNA!!

2010, IMO has been THE BEST START TO A TNA YEAR EVER!!...but I have to ask...January to June!!
What has been your favourite moment in TNA in the first 6 months..and also your favourite match of the first half of the year??

My favourite moment would have to be seeing Ric Flair at Jan 4th show...was he invited?? It was a damn shock to me and seeing him made me tune into TNA more!!
Honourable mention to Kurt Angles moonsault!!

My favourite match would have to be...Jan 4th Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles, they gave us 20 minutes of pure wrestling and both deserved a standing ovation at the end!!

What would you say??

Please do not include July, as it is the 7th month!! and I am looking at Jan - June!

Because this encompasses the months of February, March and the lead-up to April, I have to say it's just OK, as a lot of things happened during that time and even shortly after that were tough to swallow, but the carry-over from Final Resolution in January, followed by the RVD debut, going head-to-head with WWE, etc. and what we've seen over the last month and a half has been quite redeeming, I'd say.

Favorite moment: RVD's debut (not the subsequent 8-minute beat-down)

Favorite match: Kurt v. AJ on iMPACT!, January 4th.

I've gone for just good. Had it not picked up of late, I'd have only gone for ok. However, it has been fucking top recently.

Favourite match is difficult. Either AJ vs Kurt on January 4th or Kurt vs Anderson in the cage. That match made me like Anderson a lot more, even though I already knew he was a good heel.

Favourite moment is another tricky one. I think Kurt's moonsalt in the afore mentioned cage match. That was a great moment. Also, as a smaller moment, Scott Hall saying "I'll be the one who looks like Elvis" was brilliant. That brought a bigger smile to my face than most things over the last however many months.

Moment: RVD's debut tied with Pope's push. RVD's debut while not a surprise was still pretty damn cool. I've beena huge fan of Ppe for years so to see him finally be allowed to go loose and do what he can do just made me very happy as a Pope fan.

Match: Angle vs Anderson in the cage & AJ vs Angle on Jan. 4. Bother were great matches with an excellent aura around them. You didn't really know who would win either and the matches were indeed something to see.

tough call here. like all the previous posters before me, i'd have to say that there are some very easy choices to pick here for favorite moment and match thus far.

Angle vs. AJ January 4th and Angle vs. Anderson in the Cage at Lockdown stand out to me. both of those were pretty awesome matches and so i'm good with one of those two for the best match thus far this year in TNA.

as far as favorite moment goes... the "dueling Flairs" between Naitch and Jay Lethal a few weeks back was pretty hilarious. that might be one.
i've also enjoyed the current Angle storyline with going thru the Top Ten Rankings. great matches so far and usually a show stealer.
the return of Samoa Joe as a total one-man wrecking crew is great. better than what he was doing prior.
and this one may surprise some people, but Matt Morgan as the Tag Team Champions by himself and always referring to himself as "we" was really funny and really believable to me. he can play such a great heel and this was a good angle for me.

that said, with all the good matches from which to choose and all the great moments from which to choose so far this year, i'd have to say that TNA must be doing something right and are providing the fans with some good entertainment.

I would say TNA in 2010 has been in the realm of Okay overall. There's been a lot of great matches, but with continuity issues in storylines and poor booking, it's kept this year from being great imo.

Favorite match - AJ/Angle on iMPACT going up against RAW - This match was just fucking awesome. It probably wasn't the smartest idea to put this match on free TV right before their match at Genesis, but this kept my eyes glued to the TV while RAW was going on, on the other channel.

Favorite moment - I can't decide between RVD winning the gold on iMPACT, and Kurt's moonsault off the top of the cage at Lockdown. While RVD winning the gold was an awesome moment for all of his fans that felt he was underutilized and not pushed enough in WWE besides his brief run as champ in 06, Kurt's moonsault at Lockdown was the sickest thing I have seen in pro wrestling in 2010, so i'll go with that.

I feel that TNA has been ok this year. I thought that they started off hot but after Lockdown everything just slowed down. I looking forward to see if they can pick up that momentum they had when Hulk Hogan came Jan. 4th. As far as favorite moment/match goes:

Favorite Moment: Mr. Anderson joining TNA. I rarely am suprise by TNA "suprises" but this one had me jump off my couch when I heard the "MIIIIISTTTTERRRR". I put this 3rd in TNA debuts next to Christian and Kurt Angle.

Favorite Match: As it has been said before, Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles Jan. 4th. This match was as the Miz would put it "AAWWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOMMMEEE!!!" I don't think they should have done it again just a couple of days later at the PPV or at least hold the match to the PPV.

Based on the timeframe I had to vote okay as well. If it was June-Present I would have voted very entertaining.

Best in-ring segment: That's my line! Probably the best segment of this type I have seen in quite some time.

Best Promo: Anderson Asshole promo at Sacrifice. He has done some great mic work since coming in and this was amazing. I do think unfortunately it worked so well that because he has to stick with it we are actually missing out on what crazy unique promo he would have come up with next.

Best moment: RVD title win. It came out of nowhere and was the whole f'in show. Kind of restored some faith in TNA (at least for me) and was arguably the beginning of the turnaround process.

Best match has been covered so it might be interesting to have people name best undercard matches for X-division, tag-team and KOs. Also, anyone have any opinions on best feud?

I have to say it was OK. September-December '09 was above most of this year. January, April and June have been great, but when you look at March and February, it really brings it down. Jan 4th springs to mind as the best moment of the year as well as the best match with AJ/Angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back