Flair Region, St. Louis Subregion, Second Round: (3) Randy Savage vs.(14)Mil Mascaras

Who Wins This Match?

• Randy Savage

• Mil Mascaras

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Flair Region, St. Louis Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.

front.jpg

RandySavage.jpg

#3. Randy Savage

Vs.

yPt5Kfs8_400x400.png

#14. Mil Mascaras

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Mil is one of arguably the three biggest luchadores of all time, but a lot of that came off the back of him being an asshole who pushed himself above pretty much everyone. Mick Foley dislikes the guy, and Foley is one of the nicest people around. That ought to say a lot about the type of person that Mil was. Mil did achieve some success in the States as well as his massive fame in Mexico, but this match isn't taking place somewhere where Mil could push himself to the top. Plus even if he could, I don't think many bookers would allow Mil to go over one of the best complete packages in Savage, so Savage wins.

This match would probably be a spotfest...but I'm a mark for them, so I'd probably eat it up. Mascaras is the legend he is due to self-promotion, while Savage managed to make himself a household name while Hogan was hogging up the limelight, championships, and screen time.

I don't know if much argument will need to be made here, but I'll save it all just in case.

Mil Mascaras is a legend, and I think there's a tendency to downplay how successful he really was, but I just can't give him the win over one of the greatest total packages in the history of wrestling. Mascaras is an all time great, but Savage is a better one.

Mil Mascaras was good but nowhere near the level of Randy Savage.

Randy Savage is one of the greatest wrestlers to be quite successful even in the shadows of Hulk Hogan and Andre.

So Savage wins easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back