First Lines

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Ok, each week I wanna do a Music Review on a lately released album. Doesn't have to be like, a day old, but the past 5-6 months is good. What I'd like though, is maybe a few albums you guys would want me to review every Monday.

The 1st album I've already picked, which is Danger Days: The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys - MCR. It's a great album, which is what made me think about doing a review on it 1st. But if you give me names of any other albums, I'll do some reviews.

The reason I'm doing one every Monday is that, I may need a week to listen to the album properly. So yeah, give me your choices!

So now there would be 2 thread series on mondays, Cool.

It's been out for a while but how the latest Linkin Park album. I've been thinking about buying it but I'm worried it may be a waste of money like Minutes to Midnight was.

Yeah dude. I'll give it a go. By the way, this ain't the right thread, I done another called "Album reviews", I gave this one the wrong title.
I'm half done with Danger Days, then SSC wants me to do a Glitch Mob album for him, so yours will be done in just over 2 weeks. :)

So now there would be 2 thread series on mondays, Cool.

It's been out for a while but how the latest Linkin Park album. I've been thinking about buying it but I'm worried it may be a waste of money like Minutes to Midnight was.

It's a solid album when you realize and get over the fact that it isn't old Linkin Park. Very solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back