Album Reviews

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Yeah, I did just post this, but with the TOTAL wrong thread name, sorry bout that.

Ok, each week I wanna do a Music Review on a lately released album. Doesn't have to be like, a day old, but the past 5-6 months is good. What I'd like though, is maybe a few albums you guys would want me to review every Monday.

The 1st album I've already picked, which is Danger Days: The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys - MCR. It's a great album, which is what made me think about doing a review on it 1st. But if you give me names of any other albums, I'll do some reviews.

The reason I'm doing one every Monday is that, I may need a week to listen to the album properly. So yeah, give me your choices!

SSC, just to let you know, I'm just giving a couple of tracks a listen & I loved the 1st one. Good things to come I guess.

Thanks for the torrent. I'll listen to it from Monday, then review it the week after.

Hope you enjoy, like a fine wine, it gets better with age.

I'll make sure to read your review and provide you with some more great electronic tunes from 2010 to review in the future.

SSC, just to let you know, I'm just giving a couple of tracks a listen & I loved the 1st one. Good things to come I guess.

Mos Def, it's up there with Ratatat's LP4, Crystal Castles II, The Polish Ambassadors First Words, Pretty lights free ep series, and Big Gigantic's A Place beyond the moon as one of my favorite (best) electronic releases in 2010. (and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few)

URB magazine has it up for album of the year, and being that URB is pretty much the only other option besides Pitchfork media when it comes to electronic music -basically the lesser of two hipster evils.

Hope you enjoy, like a fine wine, it gets better with age.

I'll make sure to read your review and provide you with some more great electronic tunes from 2010 to review in the future.

Mos Def, it's up there with Ratatat's LP4, Crystal Castles II, The Polish Ambassadors First Words, Pretty lights free ep series, and Big Gigantic's A Place beyond the moon as one of my favorite (best) electronic releases in 2010. (and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few)

URB magazine has it up for album of the year, and being that URB is pretty much the only other option besides Pitchfork media when it comes to electronic music -basically the lesser of two hipster evils.

Ok, I'll make sure to check them out.
I've got Danger Days this Monday, Glitch Mob the following & Linkin Park after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back