Final Round 1; 38 Resident evil v 91 Gran Turismo 3

?

• Resident Evil

• GT3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Due to net issues, pics will be uploaded tomorrow....this round is only a 48 hour vote!

I've never been a fan of racing games, so no matter how awesome the Gran Turismo series may be, it has almost zero appeal to me. I'm sure it's fun if you like cars and racing. I don't.

What I do like though, is zombies. And lots of them. Resident Evil is the godfather of both the zombie and the survival horror genres of gaming, two of my favorite genres. There's not many things that gives me as much pleasure as killing zombies.

Forget about the awful voice acting, RE still will scare the piss out of you. It undoubtedly deserves your vote here.

Resident Evil all the way, it was one of the games that made my day everytime I played it.

RE is a part of gaming history for a reason, it is the father of all survival-horror games and the mother of all Zombie games.

It was scary as hell and combined tension and perfect gameplay.

I think this is the only Resident Evil (unless 2 is in it) that I'll be backing, it's the original and a damn fine original. This was the game that made mother's laundry day a long one, this one scared the hell out of you and was damn enjoyable. Without this one we wouldn't have Resi 2, Silent Hill, etc. Gran Turismo 3 is good, I was playing again recently, but it reminded me why I stopped playing. Alot of just feels fake and when you do one race in a nice car, you feel you've done them all. I just wish they would get damaged and feel more real than admiring the cars because Gran Turismo is more a showcase game than a real racer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back