favourite moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatedRKO2011

Occasional Pre-Show
What is your favourite moment of all time of the WWE ? Who was it with ? And what happened ? One of the best moments I can think of was eddie coming to the ring at WM20 to celebrate with Benoit after he won the World tittle, what a great memory.

5 0n 5 wwe vs the alliance. i forget what ppv and what year(i think survivour series, correct me if wrong) the rock was the only one left on wwe side and alliance still had stone cold, rob van dam , and kurt angle, the rock even got betrayed by his own partner y2j, and the rock still won for his compant. that moment i truly loved the rock.

i wouls say THE WCW invasion or The Nexus Invasion because NOBODY had predict it so it's has been a WTF moment to have 8 guys from NXT to destroy everything in their way

5 0n 5 wwe vs the alliance. i forget what ppv and what year(i think survivour series, correct me if wrong) the rock was the only one left on wwe side and alliance still had stone cold, rob van dam , and kurt angle, the rock even got betrayed by his own partner y2j, and the rock still won for his compant. that moment i truly loved the rock.

This post had me curious so the next stop was youtube. Just watched the second half of it and it's not true. Stone Cold was alone against Jericho and The Rock, he eliminated Jericho, who performed the Breakdown on Rock afterward before Undertaker appears to stop him from anymore damage. So it's Rock vs Austin until Kurt Angle hit Austin with the championship followed by a Rock Bottom. And it was Survivor Series 2001.

My favorite moment was Edge cashing his money in the bank against Cena!!
He was my favorite superstar back then and i was really really surprised and it felt good to see him finally getting the gold, once in the main event, ever in main event!

Hands Down for Edge!!​

id have to agree with WM20 Benoit with Eddie two world champs and best friends of many years and BS and both finally winning the big one, Eddie a month before with a huge win over Brock, its just a picture moment for WWE to say, dreams can come true. these to deserved it.

I'm probably going to get some heat from this, but my fav. moment is when Rey Mysterio won the WHC at WM 22! First off, i was 11 years old. so i didn't know about the ICW, I still didn't believe wrestling was "fake". All i knew was that Rey was the underdog going in. When he won that night, after the ref counted 3, I literally RAN all around the house jumping off the counter, and off of couches. It truly was the biggest mark out moment of my life. I'll never forget it.

Stone Cold Steve Austin turning on The Rock at Wrestlemania 17 and aligning himself with Vince McMahon. The way the moment played out at the time shocked me, I remember sitting at the edge of my seat, my eyes nearly bulging from my head and my jaw nearly on the floor as Steve repeatedly drove the chair into The Rock's chest.

One of the more original and thought provoking ones for you.

favorite moment is my first moment that I remember of watching wrestling...

1992 royal rumble Ric Flair entering at number 3 and winning it eliminating hogan Sid Justice and Macho Man Randy Savage at the end..

I have other moments since then that I remember vividly (The first 2 TLC Matches, 1998 KOTR Hell in a Cell, Shawn vs HBK Iron man match, Montreal Screwjob, Mick Foley winning his first world championship, Bret Hart returning to the WWE, etc. etc. etc. I could go on for hours..) but of all of those moments, nothing can top the first real moment that I can vividly recall.... I had watched wrestling beforehand ( saw the undertaker first appear at survivor series etc.) but over time those have faded... Ric flair winning that royal rumble hasnt for whatever reason... So for that reason, for being a life long wrestling fan and in my mind it going back to that moment, That's my favorite.

My favourite wwe moment was when Jeff Hardy won the wwe championship,I didn't see it happening and this totally shocked me . He was my favourite wrestler at the time and after years of trying he finally became champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back