[YOUTUBE]GXCB7H0B8aM[/YOUTUBE]

I'VE GOT BIG BALLS
I'VE GOT BIG BALLS
THEY'RE SUCH BIG BALLS
AND THEY'RE DIRTY BIG BALLS
AND HE'S GOT BIG BALLS
AND SHE'S GOT BIG BALLS
BUT WE'VE GOT THE BIGGEST BALLS OF THEM ALL

This is one of the catchiest theme songs I've ever heard. I always looked forward to Balls coming out, just so I could listen to the crowd sing this. Enjoyed it every time.

[YOUTUBE]M8Ahj6I7BLM[/YOUTUBE]

Love the lyrics and the instrumental. Awesome was my favourite ECW wrestler, the wars he had with Masato Tanaka are some of my favourite matches of all time. Awesome also used Bruce Dickinson's "The Zoo" as his theme, which was great too, but "Awesome Bomb" by Reckless Fortune fit him more.

[YOUTUBE]3Q07DEPiyDM[/YOUTUBE]

The Eliminators were my favourite ECW tag team. Everything about them just screamed badass from their name, their look, their finisher to this theme right here.

[YOUTUBE]uFvbWxmE5cM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]76pGA6Qdxoc[/YOUTUBE]

These two themes were the equivalent of Austin's WWF theme. As soon as their music hit, you knew shit was about to go down.

I have more favourite ECW themes like Shane Douglas, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, RVD, Sabu, Masato Tanaka, Al Snow, Lance Storm, Rhino, Yoshihiro Tajiri, Steve Corino, Simon Diamond, The Public Enemy, Roadkill & Danny Doring, and Jazz's themes, but I don't wanna fill up my opening post with too many videos, so I'll just leave it from here.

What were your favourite ECW themes?

Easy - for me, Tommy Dreamer. He used Alice in Chains' "Man in the Box". It fitted him well, as the underdog hero of ECW, and also the way it starts with the double beat, everyone knew TD was coming to play

I was a huge fan when Taz used Kiss' War Machine. That guitar at the beginning IMO changed the atmosphere of the place. It was the equivalent of Austin's glass breaking or that first note of Bret Hart's theme.

Justin Credible used 'Just Got Wicked' by Cold. A band I dislike. A wrestler I'm not crazy about, but it worked so damn well!

"I can't explain this, little man, taken over!"

The great thing about ECW was they used recognized songs, which gave it a certain cool factor.

For me, my favorite was when the gunshot would ring out and "Natural Born Killaz" by Ice Cube came on. That was the Gangstas theme (later just New Jack), and when that came on, usually in the middle of a match already happening, you knew things were about to get crazy.

I might be wrong about this, but for me it's Sabu's Huka Blues. Yes, he used it in WWE but I seem to think he had used an older version of it, in ECW and during his brief stint with WWE he used a more modern version. Then Great beat, and how he came to the ring with his "don't give a F@*k attitude" and ready to attack mode.

Honourable nods go to Raven's "Keep em separated" (I love the Offsrping) and "This is Extreme" ECW theme.

Personally Man in the Box was just awesome but i have to say nothing hyped me up more than New Jacks theme hitting. It was even more insane live hearing Natural Born Killers blaring and knowing a cart or can full of weapons was coming. By far the best wrestling show ive seen to date was the only live TNN TV taping that took place in Cincinnati for ECW before TNN moved to WWE and ECW kind of fizzed out and ended up bought out. Best part of that show was seeing a piece of Sandman's Cane break and fly over the bleachers past all the fans lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back