Favorite year of each WWE ppv

F

Flippyskate21

give a reason why you chose the year for each event

New Years Revolution- (2006) mostly because edge came out and became the wwe champion, which nobody expected

Royal Rumble- (2004) the rumble itself was great, benoit entering #1 and winning, also had the last man standing between HBK and HHH

No way out- (2000, 2006) each of these had great main events that stole the show, the undercard wasn't that good in 2000, but HHH vs foley hell in a cell made up for it.

Wrestlemania- (17,22) 17 was all around great with matches like rock vs stone cold, and other great matches. 22 i liked a lot mostly cause i was there, and foley vs edge, and HHH vs Cena were great

Backlash- (2004) just great, foley vs orton in a hardcore match, and it had the triple threat rematch from WM20

Judgement day- (2002) hell in a cell with Y2J and HHH, and hair vs hair match between edge and angle.

vengeance- (2003) best smackdown PPV ever, a great triple threat main event, and a very good undercard

Great American Bash- (2004) theres only been 2 and the one from 2005 was a joke, so it has to go to 2004, bullrope match with eddie and JBL

Summerslam- (2000) what an event. TLC match with hardy's, dudleys, and edge and christian, 2 out of 3 falls with benoit and jericho, and Rock vs HHH vs angle. Just a great event.

Unforgiven- (2003) last man standing with shane and kane was awesome and very exciting. Goldberg wins the WHC. and a very good orton vs HBK matchup.

Bad blood(2004)- a great HIAC with HBK and HHH, and it also had a pretty strong undercard.

No mercy- (2002) the greatest tag match of all time with edge and rey vs Angle and benoit, and a pretty descent hell in a cell with lesnar and Undertaker.

Survivor series- (2002) First ever elimination chamber was the best one so far. Good triple threat tag team match. and big show beat lesnar for the wwe title.

Taboo tuesday- (2004) like the GAB there has only been 2. the 2 are really close, but i choose 2004. the HBK and HHH wasn't that good, but the steel cage with orton and flair was great.

Armageddon- (2002) 2 out of 3 falls with HHH and HBK was great and exciting through the whole thing

NYR: 2006

Rumble: 2002

NWO: 2000

WM: 17

Backlash: 2004

Judgment Day: 2000

Vengeance: 2006

GAB: 2004

Summerslam: 2000

Unforgiven: 2003

No Mercy: 2002

Bad Blood: 2004

Survivor series: 2003

Taboo Tuesday: 2005

Armageddon: 2002

wwe new year's revolution-2006-disliked both but edge winning the wwe championship was sweeeeeeet
wwe royal rumble-2004-chris benoit won the wwe royal rumble and it was a MAJOR markout moment for me b/c i've followed benoit throughout his career and is one of my favorites
wwe no way out-2001-1 of the greatest wwe ppvs(besides some wrestlemanias)
wwe wrestlemania-19-20-22-brock vs kurt(19)-benoit winning world championship-hbk vs vince(22)
wwe backlash-2004-orton vs foley was sick!!!
wwe judgement day-2006-enjoyed mysterio vs JBL
wwe vengeance-2003-great smackdown ppv
wwe great american bash-2004-b/c like everyone else said, 05' was a damn joke!!
wwe summerslam-2003-brock vs kurt rematch-goldberg got his ass kicked lol
wwe unforgiven-2004-jericho vs christian in ladder match was sweeeeeet
wwe no mercy-2001-had a great all around card-rock vs jericho, undertaker vs booker t, kurt angle vs rvd vs stone cold, test vs kane, edge vs christian(great ladder match)
wwe taboo tuesday-2005-not a bad card, alrite triple threat wwe championship match
wwe survivor series-1997-2001- montreal screwjob(97'), great winner take all match(01')
wwe armageddon-2005-hell in a cell btw orton and undertaker

NICE THREAD!!!!!

I only been watchin since 02, but these are my answers since then...

New Years Revolution 2005- First NYR, and in my opinion it was successful! All main eventers in the chamber!

Royal Rumble 2004- Great Rumble match,HHH/HBK LMS, Holly/Lesnar, Eddie/Chavo, Tag team tables

No Way Out 2003- Hogan/Rock 2, Austin/Bischoff, Jerico/Hardy was really entertaining

Wrestlemania 22- I under estimated this ppv so much... I thought it would suck, but I ended up loving it... The first "real harcore" match since like 2000 or maybe even '97 plus Vince vs HBK

Backlash 2004- Orton/FOley hardcore match was awesome!, WM20 main event rematch, Edge/Kane

Judgment Day 2004- Cena/Dupree, Booker/Taker, Eddie/JBL was AWESOME!

ECW ONS 2005- First one was a big surprise, plus for the 2nd one we already knew ECW was coming back full time so it wasnt ONS at all

Vengeance 2005- WHC Batista/HHH HIAC, WWE TITLE Christain/Cena/Y2J, Kane/Edge, Benjamon/Carlito, HBK/Angle

Great American Bash 2004- Texas Bullrope match WWE Title- JBL/Eddie, Taker vs Dudleys (concrete cript match)

Summer Slam 2004- Benoit/Orton WHC, JBL/Taker WWE Title, Edge/Batista/Jerico, Kurt Angle/Eddie

Unforgiven 2003-Kane/Shane-LMS,Goldberg/HHH WHC,Y2J/Christain/RVD IC TITLE,Orton/HBK

No Mercy 2003-Steph/Vince I Quit, Biker Chain match WWE Title- Brock/Taker

Taboo Tuesday 2004- First ever, best yet

Survivor Series 2003-Burried Alive,Ambulace,HHH/Goldberg WHC,2 5 on 5 classic survivor series matches (1 of em' with Austin's job/Austin unleashed on the line) My Fav. PPV of ALL TIME HISTORY

Armagedden 2002- HHH/HBK 3 stages of f*ckin hell!,Eddie/Benoit

New Year’s Revolution 2006-It was a very good PPV in my eyes, and Edge winning the WWE Championship from Cena, was HUGE!

Royal Rumble 2004-It had the LMS match between HHH/HBK for the world title that ended in a no contest, and Chris Beniot got what he deserved despite being #1 and won the Royal Rumble.

No Way Out 2000-It was filled with good matches, and the main event between Triple H & Cactus Jack was real tight.

WrestleMania X-Seven-The greatest WrestleMania ever!, it was just amazing, It was filled with great matches like Triple H/Undertaker, TLC II, and The Rock/Steve Austin. To me the official ending of the Attitude Era.

Backlash 2004-The Randy Orton/Mick Foley match was a great hardcore match, and it had a rematch of WM XX, which was a great match.

Judgment Day 2002-Eddie/RVD match for the I.C. Title, the hair match between Edge/Angle, The HIAC match with HHH/Jericho, and Taker/Hogan, made this one killer PPV, best Judgment Day to date.

ECW One Night Stand 2005-The first ONS in my eyes is the best, unlike it successor all the matches had ECW wrestlers and it was just good to watch and remember the good old days of E-C-W!

Vengeance 2005-It was great, it had Angle/HBK, Cena/Christian/Jericho triple threat match for the WWE Championship, and a great HIAC main event with Batista/HHH

The Great American Bash 2004-The first one (under the WWE banner) was the best, a fatal four way elimination match between with Cena/RVD/Booker/Dupree, Rey/Chavo for the Cruiserweight Championship, Bull rope match for the WWE Title between JBL/Eddie, and the Taker/Dudley Boyz Concrete Crypt handicap match. Crazy PPV

Summer Slam 2002-Just a great SummerSlam, Angle/Rey, Eddie/Edge, Flair/Jericho, Beniot/RVD, the match that would set an amazing rivalry between HBK/HHH, and Brock/Rock where Lesnar would become the youngest WWE Champion in history

Unforgiven 2003-Best Unforgiven held yet, Christian/Jericho/RVD, Kane/Shane LMS, Orton/HBK, and Goldberg finally beat HHH for the title.

No Mercy 2002-Kick ass No Mercy, we crowned the first ever WWE Tag Team Champions in a great tag team match between Beniot & Angle Vs. Rey & Edge, A match between HHH/Kane for the World Heavyweight Championship, and the main event between Taker/Brock was crazy.

Taboo Tuesday 2004-It is so far the best IMO, Shelton finally won his first singles title against Jericho in a match for the I.C. Title, a great steel cage match between Orton and Flair, and HHH/HBK for the World Heavyweight Championship

Survivor Series 2002-It had the first elimination chamber match and HBK won it for his first (and so far only) World Heavyweight title reign, Big Show defeated Brock Lesnar to become a two time WWE Champion, The Dudley Boyz reunited, an great Triple Threat Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Titles with Los Guerreros/Angle & Beniot/Edge & Rey.

Armageddon 2002-It had the 3 Stages of Hell match between HHH/HBK for the World Title, Angle going up against Big Show for the WWE title. Beniot/Eddie, Batista/Kane, and Booker T and Goldust won the WWE Tag Team Titles

Who remembers the DX PPV that was pretty good i used to have it on VHS

NYR:2005 better Elimination Chamber match.

RR:tough call I like em all but I'd have to go with 2004 I think thats the right year,the 1 Lesnar won the look on Takers face was priceless!

NWO:2006 Taker/Angle rocked it out.

WM:X-17 best WM in my oppinnion overall it owned the rest of em.

Backlash:I'm gonna go with 2004 orton/foley I'm having trouble remembering what happened what year,I've seen so many.

ECW:Eww

Vengeance:2002 Taker/RVD,Y2J first ever undisputed champ.

GAB:2004 whole show rocked.

SS:2002 overall great show.1998 was good too though.

Unforgiven:I forget what year but it's the one with Taker/Lesnar main event.

No Mercy:2002 Taker/Lesnar Hell in a Cell.

TT:2004 HBK/HHH

SSeries:2000 winner take all

Armageddon:2000? armageddon hell in a cell.

survivor series 2003: vince beat undertaker in the buried alive match

wrestlemania 22: the whole event was excellent

vengeance 2006: imposter kane beat kane

royal rumble 2006: rey mysterio won the royal rumble

you got it wrong about the royal rumble. it was 2003 that brock lesnar won it,
chris benoit won it in 2004

kaneshoe said:

RR:tough call I like em all but I'd have to go with 2004 I think thats the right year,the 1 Lesnar won the look on Takers face was priceless!

Backlash:I'm gonna go with 2004 orton/foley I'm having trouble remembering what happened what year,I've seen so many.

you got it wrong about the royal rumble. brock lesnar won it in 2003, chris benoit won it in 2004:yousuck: :yousuck: :yousuck:

you got it wrong about the royal rumble. brock lesnar won it in 2003, chris benoit won it in 2004

New Years Revolution:2005,way Better Elimination Chamber
Royal Rumble:2004,last Man Standing Match
No Way Out:2000,cactus Jack Vs. Hhh
Wrestlemania:x-7,awesome
Backlash:2004,triple Threat,cactus Jack Vs. Orton
Judgement Day:2000,ironman Match
Vengeance:hbk Vs. Angle,triple Threat,hell In A Cell
Great American Bash:2004,texas Ullrope Match
Summerslam:2003,elimination Chamber
Unforgiven:2004,hbk Vs. Kane,ladder Match
No Mercy:2004,last Ride Match
Taboo Tuesday:2005,steel Cage,triple Threat