Favorite All Time Title Design

With all the talk lately about the re-designing of the Tag Belts and possibly unifying championships. I thought it would be interesting to see what people's favorite Title Design is.

Mine is the NWA Heavyweight Championship

zkm9_nwa_deluxe.jpg

images

I just love this belt. Everything about it screams tradition. There is so much history and have been so much blood, sweat and tears put into preserving this legendary title. The look of the belt is so classy yet still looks badass. The size of the title allows it to fit almost anyone perfectly without looking awkward. I dont know thats just me though

Honorable Mention

IWGP Junior Heavweight Championship

IWGPJR.jpg

Just a good looking belt. A unique shape with a classic looking design. Looks so good for the size of the super juniors and I honestly like the silver.

So whats your favorite design(s)?

IntercontinentalTitle.png

One of the titles you will probably see a lot in this thread. Although I'm not one of the few to love it for the matches that it was seen contested for, no. I am one of the people that absolutely loves the look of this title. A title that looks like this could easily be the look for a company's top tier belt. It looks so prestigious, and looked good on almost any man that wore it. This is almost a perfect looking title.

Anyone who says the Smoking Skull belt is a good looking title needs to be taken out back and have said title shoved up ye olde asshole.

I quite liked RAW's World Tag Team Championship belt, pre 'Spartan' design.

That and the WWE Championship before the spinner belt. It just had that classy 'look' with the Eagle. Good looking title that one.

I'm almost going to say the Eagle belt, it was classic and I really wish they would bring it back & retire that stupid Spinner belt. The IC title with the white strap is pretty good too

For me it's the WCW world title, that big hunk of gold just looks damn good.

WCWWORLD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back