Inferno backstage interviewer:todd grishem

EWF CHAMPIONS
EWF world title:Brock Lesner
EWF tag title:the hardys
EWF womens title:trish stratus
EWF cruiserweight title:a.j styles
EWF hardcore title:big show

NUMBER 1 CONTENDERS
#1 contender for EWF world:shawn micheals(due to being former champion)
#1 contender for EWF tag:TBD
#1 contender for EWF womens:TBD
#1 contender for EWF cruiserweight:rey mysterio(due to winning a number one contenders match)
#1 contender for EWF hardcore:samoa joe(due to winning a #1 contenders match)

heres the list of PPVS that i will post every month

Wrestlemania(money in the bank)
no way out(hell in a cell)
royal rumble(2 seperate rings with a 10 men in each, the last person from each face each other)
new years revolution(extreme elimination chamber)
survivor series(5 on 5 elimination match)
vengance(night of champions)
one night stand(every match hardcore)
summer slam(elimination chamber)
backlash
judgement day(main event is i quit)
great american bash
Taboo tuesday(u guys get to choose stuff)

New superstars:
cryme tyme

injured list:
sabu(after big show put a chair around his neck and leg dropped it)
shawn micheals(after the steel cage match with brock lesner for the title, edge came out and gave him 3 conchairtoes)

TAG TEAMS AND STABLES
the hardys
the dudley boyz
london and kendrick
The Young Bloods(a.j styles, chris masters , and cryme tyme

now i need to make the first show and it will be called tuesday night inferno

Tuesday night inferno preview
-Mr.Mcmahon will come out and choose the fates of all the EWF titles
-this is the first show ever
-the EWF world title will be on the line and there is a surprise for that match
-and more
i will post the detailed matchs and promos after i have typed them up

music and pyro hit and the first ever EWF is about to begain
Lillian garcia:the first match for tonights show is for the EWF tag title.
[london and kendrick get into the ring]

[the hardys get into the ring also]

[then the dudleys]

match 1- the hardys vs the dudleys vs london and kendrick for the EWF tag title
START
bubba grabs jeff and punchs him in the corner while kendrick grabs and devon and they slug it out in the middle of the ring also matt and london slug it out also, devon goes for a clothsline on kendrick but kendrick hurracarrans devon and he goes out of the ring, then matt kicks london in the gut but kendrick leap frogs over london and dropkicks matt, matt rolls out of the ring and devon starts to beat matt down on the out side of the ring. bubba irish whips jeff into the oppisit corner but jeff hits the whisper in the wind, as soon as jeff gets up he gets double drop kicked by london and kendrick, then london and kendrick both go to the top rope and both come down on bubba.for the pin. GARCIA:THE DUDLEYS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED
its now down to london and kendrick vs the hardys matt hardy is still out side the ring after the beat down by devon but jeff is just getting up he clothslines london and kendrick at the same time he comes back and does it again and trys it a third time but it caught but london and kendrick with a double kick to the gut and then london and kendrick pick jeff up for a double suplex but while holding him in the air are hit in the gut by a running cross body by matt hardy, and jeff lands on his feat.
FINISH
Jeff and Matt hit a double twist of fate of brian kendrick and then they hit a poetry in motion on paul london, they then both go to the top rop and at the same time that matt hits the leg drop on london jeff hits the swanton bomb on him two.

Garcia:here are your winners and the first EWF tag team champions......the Hardy boyz.
[the hardys celebrate in the ring and leave]

[mr.mcmahon makes his way to the ring]
mcmahon:i am proud to announce that my new promotion has started and to celebrate since all the titles are with out owners that will not be the first title match of the night at the rest of the EWF titles will also be on the line{crowd pops] not only that but i have a little surprise for the winner of the world title match tonight....well i dont want to ruin the sursprise so well all just have to wait and see [mcmahon leaves]

match 2 Trish stratus vs victoria for the EWF womens title
garcia:the following contest is for the EWF womens championship
[victoria's music hits and she enters the ring with a microphone]
victoria:hey lillian your a women arnt you? well why dont you face me for the title right now? [victoria grabs lillian and puts her up for the widdows peek...trish runs in without victoria knowing and the ref rings the bell....but victoria still has lillian up so trish rolls victoria up for the win]
[lillian gets up]garcia:here is your winner and the first EWF womens champion...TRISH STRATUS.
victoria gets up and grabs a chair and hits trish over the back of the head with it..she thens goes to hit lillian but instead spits in here face and leaves.

[maria backstage with victoria]
maria:how do you feel about you losing the shot at the first womens champion?
victoria:how do i feel? how do i feel?[grabs marias face and smashs it into the wall]

match 3 big show vs sabu for the EWF hardcore title
garcia:the following contest is for the EWF hardcore championship
[sabu comes out with a chair]
[big show comes out with a ladder]
START
big show hits sabu with the ladder and puts the ladder in the corner he then irish whips sabu into it...he goes for a clothsline while sabu is against is but sabu moves and big show runs into it, sabu drop kicks big show into it again and big show falls to one knee, sabu grabs the chair and drop kicks it into big shows face, he waits for big show to get up and goes to hit him with it again but big show big boots the chair into sabus face he then grabs the chair and his sabu with it several times.

FINISH
he lays the chair on the ground and choke slames sabu onto it twice he then puts the chair around sabus neck and leg drops it,big show get the 1,2,3 and he wins
garcia:here is your winner and the first ever EWF hardcore champion....THE BIG SHOW
[the ref calls for EMTS as sabus is spitting up blood...they take him out on a strecher]

match 4 EWF A.j styles vs rey mysterio for the EWF cruiserweight title
garcia:the following contest is for the EWF cruiserweight championship
[rey mysterio makes his way to the ring]
[a.j styles comes out also with chris masters,and dudleys]
styles and rey lock up in the middle of the ring, styles looks back at the ref and irish whips rey into him....right away the dudleys get in the ring with a table and masters puts the master lock or rey until the dudleys have got the table set up.

FINISH
masters lets go of the master lock and pushs rey to bubba who lifts rey up and gives him the 3-D with devon through the table... they all push the table debrey out of the ring and get out just as A.J hits the spiral tap on rey for the win.
garcia:here is your winner and the first ever EWF cruiserweight champion....A.J STYLES

Match 5 Edge vs shawn micheals for the EWF world heavy weight title
Garcia:the following contest is for the EWF world heavyweight title
[edge comes out]
[HBK comes out also]
START
they lock up in the middle of the ring but HBK starts to pummble edge and quickley going for the sweet chin music but he misses, edge elbows him in the face and HBK falls edge distracts the ref by telling him that a fan threw something at him, the ref gets out of the ring and edge hits the low blow on HBK while the refs back is turned and then hits the spear he calls for the ref and gets the 1 2 3.
garcia:here is your winner and the first EWF champion......[mr mcmahons music hits]
mr mcmahon:edge the ref may have been fooled but i still say what you did, and the first champion will not have cheated to win..with that being said im restarting the match.[mr mcmahon goes to walk away but turns back]
mr mcmahon:but i cant really be sure if your going to cheat or not am i edge so im making it a no DQ match.
MATCH 5 part 2
START
hbk is no where to be seen so edge is looking around and hbk crawls out from under the ring with a chair he he hits edge in the head with it and looks under the ring for something he grabs a table and sets it up in the ring with a ladder, hbk then gets in the ring with edge following....hbk goes for the sweet chin music but edge grabs the ladder and puts it in front of him. hbks leg gets stuck in a whole but quickley gets it out, edge goes for a suplex on hbk through the table but hbk lands on his feet on the other side of the ladder he then turns edge around and pulls him over the table and elbows him in the back of the head then HBK goes for a super kick but edge ducks under and hits the spear.

FINISH
1,2 HBK kicks out after a spear he then gets up and almost gets speared again but grabs the ladder and throws it at edge and edges head gets stuck in a hole hbk then hits the super kick and gets the 1 2 3
garcia:here is your winner and the First ever EWF world heavyweight champion....HBK SHAWN MICHAELS
[mr mcmahons musics again]
mr mcmahon:first of all congrats on being the first EWF world champion....but i did say i had a surprise for the winner...sooooo
[brock lesner comes from the crowd]
brock turns HBK around and F-5's him through the table and holds the EWF title in the air as the first ever tuesday night inferno goes off the air.

to summerize here is a list of stuff that happened
EWF world champion:shawn micheals
EWF tag title:the hardys
EWF womens title:trish stratus
EWFcruiserweight champion:A.J styles
EWF hardcore champion:big show

we also have a new stable call the yound blood:a.j styles(leader), chris master(enforcer) and the dudleys(tag team)

Ok here is my review.

the hardys vs the dudleys vs london and kendrick

Ok match I guess. Would of preferred London and Kendrick to get the win rather than the Hardys. Dont forget to add that they went for the pin, as you went from hitting the Swanton to announcing the winners... just soomething small.

McMahon promo was a little weird to me, didnt seem much like Vince.

Victoria vs Trish
Could of been a good match. Did not like the way you did it at all. Hope this leads to some future matches to make up for it.

Big Show vs Sabu
An ok match. Was hoping again for the opposite of what happened, as I wanted Sabu to win. But who can argue with a big nastard bastard like the Big Show??

AJ Styles vs Rey Mysterio
Another match that could of been really good, but was just wasted. The only action was really by Masters and the Dudleys. Would of liked a liitle bit of action between Styles and Rey before they got involved.

Edge vs HBK
Wish this match was longer. But still was your MOTN. Didnt like McMahon starting the match should of just gone thru and let HBK win clean and not worry about Edge winning first. I did like the end with Lesnar coming out, will be interested as to what this means.

Overall I must be honest and say not the gretest show dude, but by no means the worst either. I think you do have a lot to work with here though.

One very important thing I think you should work on is the layout of the show. Was very hard to read, need to make bold headings or something to say who the maches are between, also make sure you check your spelling and punctuation.

Also you may want to think about the use of Commentators, perhaps at the start of the show. The matches seemed rushed and lacked detail and the entrances did to, they dont need to be miles long, but perhaps make sure it isnt so rushed next time.

But ok job dude, keep it up and I look forward to this show improving and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us.

Oh and one more thing, not real thrilled about the Young Blood stable?? Styles and Masters? good call but the Dudeys? they arent young thats fur sure, replace them with some young tag talent and I think the stable looks good.

thank you, the reason that i did that with the rey vs a.j match and the trish vs victoria match is because i wanted to start a feud with them, with the rey one, the young blood one the young blood are gonna go around beating everyone down and rey will always try to make the save.this was the first time i did ANYTHING like this and i will try my best to make it better.(p.s i hade mcmahon like that cuz he was a face but now that he brought in brock he will be a heal.

NEXT WEEKS TUESDSY NIGHT INFERNO
-after all the titles have been decided who will the number one contenders be?
-will the young blood continue to reek havoc or will the dudleys notice they arnt young?
-will mr.mcmahons power go to his head already?
come and see

inferno starts off with its pyro and song,as the camara combs over the crowd then zooms in on J.R and King.

J.R:we are here live in toronto, ontario,canada. and he have alot to do here tonight on only the second edition of tuesday night inferno, im here with my broadcast partner jerry "the king" lawler

King:hello to everyone out there, and u are right J.R we do have a big show tonight, now lets go to HBK shawn Micheals who is in the ring

[shawn is already in the ring sitting on a chair]
shawn:well i am here and i am the EWF world champion...the first ever if i might add.....but for those of you that watched last week, you saw that it was kinda a....bitter sweet victory,as right after i won this title, mr.mcmahon came out and sent his dog after me....brock lesner, now i know that on one new he was coming or that he was even part of this buisness so there was no way for me to predict what was going to happen but waht happened happened and now i want some pay back.

[vinces music hits and he stays at the top of the ramp]

vince:i know that u would like to fight brock and your going to get that match because i took the liberty of booking you in a steel cage match with him later tonight for the EWF world title.
[shawn throws the chair towards vince]

vince:wow shawn it seems like your angrey about something, well dont be mad at me be mad at my son shane because hes the general manager not me and hes the only one that can help you now.

[vince leaves and shawn leaves a couple minutes later]

j.r:well that was a exciting way to kick off inferno

jerry:it sure was j.r, but now we got a match here.

match 1: a.j styles vs chavo guerrero
[styles music hits]
garcia:making his way to the ring with the dudleys and chris masters....A.J STYLES.

[chavo's music hits]
garcia:and his opponint..making his way to the ring...CHAVO GUERRERO

start
chavo and a.j lock up in the middle of the ring, chavo gives him a right hand, and a.j lets go and looks at chavo, a.j pushes chavo then slaps him, chavo goes off the ropes and jumps on a.j raining down rights and left, until the ref gets to 4 and chavo stops, chavo waits for the a.j to get up and drop kicks him, he then waits until he gets up again and goes for a clothsline but a.js hits a spinebuster instead, a.j then holds down chavos right arm and starts to knee it and pull it back against his knee,then a.j gets off and chavo gets up right away and trys to irish whip a.j until a.j reverses it into a irish whip of his own and then runs at chavo and knees him in the gut, he then puts chavo on the top rope and gets up on it with him and goes for a superplex but chavo reverses it into a superplex of his own with both chavo and a.j getting throw to the out side of the ring,a.js legs land on the barricade and his head on the floor,the ref starts to count 1......2......3.....4.....5.....6...7 and chavos getting up and hes in the ring,masters goes to the oppisite side of the ring and distracts the ref so that the dudleys can push styles back into the ring,chavo goes for the cover 1....2...but a.j puts his foot on the rope,chavo then waits for a.j to get up and goes for a dropkick but a.j falls and chavo hits the ref, masters and the dudleys get in the ring and all four of them stomp a mud hole in chavo. they then lift him up and masters holds chavo up and goes a master lock but rey makes the run with a chair and hits masters over the back of the head and hits devon in the gut and he goes to hit bubba but bubba gets out of the ring and goes up the ramp.

finish
bubba watchs as the leader of his group gets hit in the gut with the chair, a.j then falls on the second rope[crowd pops loud] and rey hits the 619, chavo is on the top rope and hits the frog splash 1...2...3. chavo wins
garcia:here is your winner CHAVO GUERRERO
[rey holds chavos hand up]

j.r:that certainley was an exciting match

jerry:yes it was and if it wasnt for rey, chavo could have hade the same fate as him.

[still in the ring]
a.j:bubba! hey bubba! what are you doing? your supposed to help me out and ill help you out!well you know what? you didnt help me so now....you and devon are out of the young bloods! but it shouldnt matter to you anyway, because you guys are old.

masters grabs a chair and smokes devon

a.j:well now it cant be just the two of us can it chris?...dont even say anything. because it cant so allow me to introduce.....the new tag team of the young blood........shad and JTG...Cryme Tyme

jtg:yo yo yo yo...it is nice to be here and im not gunna talk a ho' lot but i got one thing to say....hardys you boys better look out.
[the young blood leave]

j.r:well i did not see that coming but cryme tyme should make a nice litte addition to the young blood.

match 2:rey mysterio vs sabu for the number one contenders spot for the EWF cruiserweight champion
[reys music plays]
Garcia:introducing first rey mysterio
[sabus music plays]
Garcia: introducing sabu
[no one comes out]
garcia:SABU
[still no one]
[a.j styles on screen]
a.j:rey! hey Rey yah im here with sabu, and you may be thinking to yourself...whats he want with sabu? well its really simple you cost me my match so now im not leting you have your! and if theres no match then you cant be number one contender.
[rey is freaking out]
ref:do to sabu missing the match here is you winner and the number one contender for the cruiserweight title....REY MYSTERIO

rey:well a.j i guess the jokes on you because ill see you at taboo tuesday.

[backstage]
todd grisham:im here with the number one contender for the EWF world title....Brock Lesner! brock....you are the number one contender but isnt it a little hollow knowing that you didnt fight for it?

brock:hollow?
brock grabs todd and F-5's him

match 3:mr kennedy and randy orton vs HHH and kurt angle
[mrrrrr......keennnneeedddyyy.....kennnneeeddy]
garcia:the following contest is schedualed for one fall,introducing first mr kennedy.
garcia:and his partner RANDY ORTON
garcia:and their opponent...THE GAME TRIPLE H
garcia:and his partnet KURT ANGLE

start
kurt will start things off for his team and kennedy will start for his, they lock up in the middle of the ring and kennedy gives a thumb to the eye and tags in orton, orton uppercuts angle and irish whips him back into his corner and tags in kennedy again, then give him a double suplex and kennedy stands on the first rope and drops the knee on angle,and another one, and then starts to hail rights and lefts on angle, kennedy picks angle up for a suplex and delays it but angle slids over and lands on his feet and gives kennedy 3 german suplexs and goes for the forth but gets a elbow in the forehead and a knee to the gut, kennedy goes for a ddt but kurt reverses it into a spinebuster, both men are down and crawling to their corners.

finish
kennedy makes it to his first and tags in orton but right after angle tags in HHH, orton runs at HHH but hhh clothslines him, he waits for him to get up and pushes his face into his knee, hhh sees kennedy coming at him and turns to spinebuster him and gets it, he picks kennedy up for the pedigree but orton spins hhh around and gives him the RKO, orton rolls him up..1...2...3

garcia:here are you winners RANDY ORTON and MR KENNEDY

j.r:that was one HELL of a match
jerry:you wont be hearing me say thing often but i completley agree with you.

[backstage]
shawn:hey shane where are you? there you are! ive been looking all over the place for you.

shane:yah what do u need?

shawn:why am i in this match with lesner? he didnt earn his shot, and why is it a steel cage match?

shane:your in this match with lesner because my father wants you to be and im sorry but i dont have the authority to change that,and its a steel cage match because we dont want any interferance.

[shawn goes to walk away]
shawn:eek: yah shane one more thing
sweet chin music to shane and then shawn walks away

match 4:c.m punk vs MVP vs samoa joe for a shot at the EWF hardcore title

[samoa joes music hits]
garcia:introducing first samoa joe

[c.m punks music hits]
garcia:introducing C.M PUNK

[mvp's music hits]
garcia:introducing MVP

start
mvp roles out of the ring, and samoa joe locks up with c.m punk and grapples him into the corner, goes for a right fist but punk ducks under and retaliates with a uppercut and a left fist, punk goes off the rope and at joe but joe turns around and gives him a samoan drop, joe then notices mvp and gets out of the ring to go after him but mvp runs and hides under the ring, joe looks under and sees him and pulls him out, but doesent notice he has brass knucks on and mvp blasts him with the knuckels while the ref was checking on punk, joe is down and mvp gets in the ring and starts to stomp punk, he then picks punk up and goes for the playmaker but punk pulls his head out and reverses it into a anaconda vice, mvp is looking like he is going to tap, but samoa joe gets in the ring and elbows punk in the showlder and locks on the clutch.....punk slowley stops fighting it and the ref lifts up his arm and it drops 1....and again 2....and it drops a third time and samoa joe is the winner.

garcia:here is your winner and the number one contender for the EWF hardcore title SAMOA JOE

joe:im comin' for yah show and ill get that title at taboo tuesday

J.r:wow that was a hard fought match
jerry:yes it was but now its time for the main event....here comes the cage as it slowley lowers down.

match 5:Shawn Micheals vs Brock lesner in a steel cage match for the EWF title
Garcia:introducing first....SHAWN MICHEALS

start
brock runs down from behind shawn and hits him in the back of the head, he then picks him up in a bear hug and runs into the cage slamming shawn into it
and then spinebusters him on the mat,brock then grabs a table from under the ring a puts it into the ring through the steel cage door, brock then drags micheals up the stairs by his hair into the cage and the ref rings the bell, brock irish whips shawn into the corner and spears him and drives his showlder into shawns gut several more times, he then grabs shawn by the hair and grinds his face against the steel cage, then he goes to irish whip him to the oppisit corner but throws him back into the same one, he pushes hbk down and drives his knee into shawns face, thus pushing it into the steel, brock picks hbk up for a F-5 and spins him but hbk lands on his feet and gives him a sweet chin music, but shawn cant cappitalize as he falls back to the canvas, shawn gets up before brock and starts to punch him in the face, shawn pulls brock to his feet and irish whips him into the corner and runs at him but brock puts his foot out and catchs hbk in the face, brock then climbs to the top rope, but shawn gets up and gives brock another sweet chin music, brock stays seated on the turnbuckel until shawn gets up on with him and gives him a top rope DDT, both men are down, but brock somehow gets up first, then shawns gets up and runs at him for the flying elbow and again then he comes back and gives him an attomic drop, shawn then climbs to the top rope for the elbow drop but is caught in mid air by brock, brock catchs him in a bear hug, shawn trys to fight out of it but brock is to strong, brock lets go and goes to set up the tabel that he put in the ring at the begaining,brock goes to spinebuster hbk through it but shawn punchs brock in the side of the head and quickly starts to climb the cage wall.

finish
brock leaps to his feet and goes after him both men exchange blows on the top of the cage until they are both standing up on the side of the cage, hbk goes for a sweet chin music but brock ducks under and turns it into a F-5 from the top of the cage and it sends HBK hurdiling down through the table in the ring, brock then climbs down the other side of the wall and wins the match.

Garcia:here is your winner and NEW EWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION BROCK LESNER!

[edges music hits]
edge comes down to the ring
edge:dont worry yah big ape im not here for you right now ill deal with you after because this son of a b*tch cost me that title! so ill take care of him first.

edge grabs two chairs and goes into the ring, he picks HBK up and throws the chair at him but Shawn catchs it but edge hits the spear on the chair driving it into HBK's gut, edge then slides a chair under shawns head and uses the other one to deliver 3 consecutive conchairtoes to HBK. as the show goes off the air.

After doing what I said I would do in the PM’s lol umm I will be reviewing you show if you review my show and Nick’s show, Fusion, and vote too. But enough about Fusion and more about your show!

To start the match, you had a very good tag team match! I didn’t know that it was an elimination match lol but it was written very well! I liked it man! Great way to start your show!

Nice promo, with Vince saying how all the matches will be title matches! That should be good! I can’t wait to see what the big surprise is!

WOW! Victoria is like a super B*tch!! Lol umm nice to see Trish is the women’s champ and I like that Victoria is like super psycho!

WOW! Lol I see you are continuing to show how dominant Victoria is lol!!!

I am surprised that you made Big Show the Hardcore champion and not Sabu! Apparently Big show is more Hardcore than I thought!

I am a little upset you didn’t give the title to Mysterio, I like him better than Styles!

You need more promo’s and segments man!!!!!!!!!!

Nice how you restarted the match and made is no DQ! Thank G-d you made HBK win!!!!

I like Vince’s surprise!!! Besides for Kane I like Lesnar!

OVERALL: I like your show is it was more readable! You need more promo’s and segments!!!

I give you a 7.5/10!

Don’t get me wrong! I like your show but you need more promo’s and segments! And you need to make it more enjoyable to read!

Keep it up with the good work! I will now read the 2nd show!

P.S.
Young Bloods? You should have made a promo for them!

Ok here is week 2!

Nice promo between Vince and Shawn! Can I be honest with you, it definitely wasn’t the best promo ever, but I really found it entertaining I don’t know why! And nice how shane-O is the GM! Hopefully we will be seeing more of him!

Nice match!!!! Very nice!!!!!!! I am very impressed! Nice to see the ‘Young Blood’ and Gurrerro and Mysterio have problems lol!

You ditched the Dudley Boys already? Wow! And now Cryme tyme! Sweeeet! They are my fav. tag team! My Q is, how come JTG said something about the Hardys…why the Hardys and not the Dudleys? But ok lol! And JR said the exact same thing that I had on my mind lol this is what he said: j.r: well i did not see that coming but cryme tyme should make a nice litte addition to the young blood.

That didn’t make sense! First of all, Sabu is not a cruiserweight! Second of all, why would Sabu want the cruiserweight title if last week he lost to Big Show for the Hardcore title? That’s just beyond me lol! Umm ok but this wouldn’t really happen in real life! Just Saying!

Haha! That’s gotta be my favorite promo I have ever read! That was hysterical! I can just imagine it!

Great match giving Orton and Kennedy to win! I liked it! Wished it was longer but wtvr!

Lol!! Again, great promo! Lol!! I can always count on you to give me a laugh lol!

Samoa Joe! I like that! Lol I hope that match will be a super duper match lol (did I just say super duper? Lol)

What the hell! Why should Lesnar get the title that easy!!! This show sucks because of that! LOL JUST KIDDING! You’re show doesn’t suck, it just pisses me off that you would give Lesnar the title, that’s all!

Whoa, intense man! Edge is an animal! Wanna see how this turns out!

Overall: I thought this show was much much much better than your first! Still wished that HBK beat Lesnar!

I give you an 8.5 out of 10!

Keep it coming man!!

ty and the reason that cryme tyme said that to the hardys is because the hardys are the EWF tag team champs

oo ok lol thanks for clearing the confusion! Do me a favor and look at my post i left you a message there! If I am gonna review your show fully then do the same please thank you.

Ok dude, much better show an imrpovement on the first thats for sure. But still room to improve. I would say to take your time dude as you seem to be churning out the shows quite quickly.

First inring segment was nothing too special to me, was ok, but not great. Segments seem to be one part of your show that needs a bit more work and thought.

a.j styles vs chavo guerrero
i realy like how you have taken the advice and written longer matches. This was a good first up match, was waiting for the Rey run in and wasnt disappointed god job.

Again segment was ok, but nothing special. I do like the fct the Dudleys are out of the young blood becuase they didnt fit in at all.

rey mysterio vs sabu
As well I cant work out why Sabu would be booked in this match after having a Hardcore title bout the week b4, and as well not sure if he is a crusier. Didnt like this at all, need to have a think if having a 10 second or no match is the best way to further a feud. Perhaps a young blood beat down of rey during the middle of his match would of been better.

match 3:mr kennedy and randy orton vs HHH and kurt angle
Ok match, but with these four guys in the ring I expected better. Was surprised that Kennedy & Orton went over as I expected Hunter and Kurt to win for sure.

c.m punk vs MVP vs samoa joe
Again an ok match that could of been made better. Ending was a bit odd for me, after being let out of the Anaconda Vice, why didnt MVP break up Joes submission??

Shawn Micheals vs Brock lesner
Easily MOTN, a good main event match. I was a bit disappointed that Brock took the wortld title though. 2 new champions in 2 weeks? Doesnt feel like ur looking ahead or planning the title situation. Edge and HBK sounds good.... but who is going after Brock now?

A much better show than your first one but you still have some areas to work on, definately some of the segments and a little bit of the booking.

im a good friend of kyle's so if its ok with everyone here can i continue doing this on here for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back