Extreme Battle #1: Superman vs Hyperion

Who wins this fight?

• Hyperion

• Superman

Results are only viewable after voting.

SSJPhenom

The Phenom of WZ
What's going on people. I've recently been doing a weekly posting series on Dragon Ball Z topics. In one such topic, we discussed what would happen in a Superman vs Goku scenario. Many people either messaged me or repped me saying they love versus scenarios. So I thought that I might do a versus topic each week as well along with a poll so readers can decide who wins. I'm calling this series Extreme Battle. Here's my first battle:

Hyperion

Exiles_Vol_1_77_page_07_Mark_Milton_(Earth-712).jpg

VS

Superman

3237825-superman-jim-lee-new-52.jpg

Hyperion's Abilities:

Hyperion is pretty much Marvel's version of Superman. He's nowhere near as popular or well known, so he's definitely not an answer to Superman. Hyperion boasts a very familiar array of abilities. His abilities include: Super strength, super speed, super stamina, super durability, super senses, longevity, atomic vision(heat vision), near invulnerability, super breath, cosmic energy manipulation, super perception, super intellignce, and flight.

Hperion's Weaknesses:

Argonite radiation is the only weakness that I'm currently aware of for Hyperion.

Hyperion's Feats:

Hyperion once held two universes apart to stop them from colliding. Eventually the universes did collide, however, Hyperion survived the resulting explosion. Also, he once punched the Hulk so hard that he reverted back to Bruce Banner.

Superman's Abilities:

Superman's abilities include: Super strength, super speed, super stamina, super durability, super senses, super breath, cold breath, heat vision, x-ray vision, micro vision, super flare, near invulnerability, super intelligence, and flight.

Superman's Weaknesses:

Superman is only vulnerable to the famous kryptonite, magic, and red sun radiation.

Superman's Feats:

Superman has moved planets, has seen a person's soul, has heard things from Earth while deep in the vacuum of space, has held a black hole, has lifted infinity and eternity, and has flown to the sun and back in around two minutes. He has a lot more feats than that, however, I don't have all day.

What would happen if these two fought? How would the battle go? What would decide the winner? Most importantly; who would win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back