Extra Cheese - Ask Jam Questions

I'll continue to change the name of this thread to pizza puns until I run out. So, like, tomorrow...

Is there a specific pizza Gino eats as part of his training regimen before a big match? Does he go heavy with proteins, or is it mostly veggies?

How did you become a basketball fan (as I can assume seeing your avatar)?

Because whenever at 5:30 morning I tune into NBA I watch for like 5 minutes and begin dozing lol.

Is there a specific pizza Gino eats as part of his training regimen before a big match? Does he go heavy with proteins, or is it mostly veggies?
Gino eats pizza when he sees fit. Like I said, as long as there's cheese on it, that's good enough. Though a meat lover's pizza is probably his favorite.

How did you become a basketball fan (as I can assume seeing your avatar)?

Because whenever at 5:30 morning I tune into NBA I watch for like 5 minutes and begin dozing lol.
I've been playing basketball since about 5th grade. I've always just been fascinated with the sport. I still play basketball a lot since there have been an abundance of basketball leagues opening up in my area. So yeah, I guess I enjoy the sport as a whole simply because I've played it a whole lot.

Well, I guess you're not a fan of basketball because it's on when it's too early over there. Guess that's another factor. I'm not a huge NFL fan because it's about 3am when the games are showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back