Exclusive Wars : Xbox One vs PS4

At the moment, who has better QUALITY exclusives ( not quantity)

• Xbox One

• PS4

Results are only viewable after voting.

CmPunker

Pre-Show Stalwart
I don't really care about the unnecessary features and social media stuff that they add. i really just want a gaming console for the games. so based on that, what console do u think has the better exclusives, xbox one, or ps4? I am talking overall quality of them, not quantity. i know ps4 has more exclusives, but are they better? i am not sure..

but i think xbox one has SLIGHTly better exxclusives at the moment, i guess we will have to wait until ps4 has their next conference.

xbox one has timed exclusives, imo they are just wasting their money and effort because ps4 will eventually get to them. also i think ps4 will win in sales, so i think publishers will want ps4 more than xbox to get exclusives on ps4.

PS4 Exclusive Games
Blacklight: Retribution: Free to play FPS action only on PS4 and PC from Zombie Studios.
Daylight: First-person survival horror with randomly generated levels and a serious lack of light sources.
DC Universe Online: The PS3 MMO hit returns on PS4. Become a hero or a villain and team up with famous characters in Gotham and Metropolis.
Driveclub: Drive! In a club! Social online racing from the guys behind the awesome Motorstorm.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: The troubled Square Enix MMO is back and ready to prove itself on PS4.
Infamous: Second Sun: Rock around Seattle with superpowers in the third game in the Infamous franchise.
Killzone: Shadow Fall: Shoot some Helghast in the face as you return to the world of Guerilla's FPS series.
Knack: Fun action platforming for the kids, or adults who never really grew up.
The Order: 1886: Adventure through an alternate history steampunk London full of things that go bump in the night.
Planetside 2: A free to play MMO FPS that has been a great success on PC.
Primal Carnage: Genesis: An episodic single player series about a world where dinosaurs have been brought back from extinction.
Secret Ponchos: An indie action shooter from the excellently named studio, Switchblade Monkeys.
Super Stardust HD sequel: We know another Super Stardust is coming, but not much more. Expect lots of shooting!
Warframe: Another free to play shooter, this time in a third person viewpoint. A big success on PC so far.
War Thunder: Multiplayer flight sim with planes from a variety of time periods. Highway to the danger to the zone!

Xbox One Exclusive Games
Below: An indie roguelike from the guys behind the excellent Sword and Sworcery EP on iOS.
Crimson Dragon: A spiritual sequel to Panzer Dragoon. Ride on the back of a dragon and shoot stuff!
D4: An episodic murder mystery from the crazy genius Swery 51. We already like it.
Dead Rising 3: Can you survive in a city overrun by bloodthistry zombies? Everything you see can be a weapon.
Fantasia: Music Evolved: A Disney motion controlled rhythm action game developed by Harmonix.
Forza Motorspot 5: The return of what many consider to be the best racing game series in the world today.
Halo 5: We know it's coming, but we don't know when... or anything else, really.
Killer Instinct: A free to play reboot of the old Rare fighting game.
Kinect Sports Rivals: More gesticulating wildly in front of a television in a weird pastiche of real sports.
LocoCycle: Get dragged along the desert by a sentient military motorcycle. Yep, it's pretty weird.
Project Spark: A strange mixture of world building and base defending using innovative voice control.
Quantum Break: The new game from Remedy which blends live action video with sections of gameplay.
Ryse: Son Of Rome: Historical hack and slash from Crytek set in ancient Rome.
Sunset Overdrive: An open world shooter from Insomniac Games, previously famous for their partnership with Sony.
Titanfall: A new sci-fi FPS IP from Respawn, a studio created by old Infinity Ward members.
Zoo Tycoon: Microsoft's classic zoo management strategy game comes to console.

In addition : metal gear solid, kingdom hearts, and final fantasy are NO LONGER ps4 exclusives.. they became multi platform and are coming to xbox one. in my opinion, this is a HUGE loss. they ewre some of the ps3's most favored games.

I'm not well versed in the gaming industry, nor have I heard of most of the titles. I'm just a casual gamer, so it doesn't matter to me which console has better exclusives because I've always been a Playstation guy. In other words, I'll be a little biased when I get a chance to actually play the games.

I'm not well versed in the gaming industry, nor have I heard of most of the titles. I'm just a casual gamer, so it doesn't matter to me which console has better exclusives because I've always been a Playstation guy. In other words, I'll be a little biased when I get a chance to actually play the games.

i think that xbox one has the better exclusives. ps4 may have more, but they are not better. xbox one has way better fps games (titanfall and halo and gears of war). ps4 may have naughty dog developers, but it still wont be enough. because xbox one just has way more unique and cool games. they feel new and fresh, not like some ps4 indie games, feel like old 2004 games

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back