[Exclusive] Interview with EurAsian Champion

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The camera is ready for a sit down interview with commentator Cat Connor and Titus Avison.

Connor: I am Cat Connor and I am sat with EurAsian champion Titus Avison who will be fighting Vee A.D.Z at Unscripted.

Titus Avison: Good afternoon Cat.

Connor: You've asked us for this interview to push for your match type, the Pure Rules match. Care to explain the history of that match?

Titus Avison: This would be the third Pure rules match in WZCW history. You may remember two years ago I faced Showtime at Unscripted in a Pure Rules match and was the victor there. The most famous match was my first World Title win at Kingdom Come against Everest. Simply put this is THE match to be in as all three participants of the match are now hall of famers.

Connor: I'm sure Vee A.D.Z would be happy to be in such company.

Titus Avison: Let's not get carried away now, eh?

Titus Avison chuckles to himself as Connors quickly tries to stop this.

Connor: For those who are new to following WZCW, can you explain the rules of the match?

Titus Avison: The first rule is as follows: Each wrestler has three rope breaks to stop submission holds and pinfalls during the match. After a wrestler exhausts his rope breaks, submission and pin attempts under the ropes by the opponent are considered legal.

Titus Avison pauses.

Titus Avison: The advantage there is I can unleash my ankle locl and put damage on, only three times will he get to break or else it's game over. Falls in nicely with the second rule in that closed punches are not permitted. If one happens it's a warning, a second happens you lose a rope break. If he's out of rope breaks it's a disqualification. Simple really, he's angry at me and will clearly be using closed punches.

Connor: Count outs are also 20 as well, so that can help. I'm also aware that the title can change hands by countout or disqualification, why would you risk yourself for that?

Titus Avison: I don't need to cheat to win, you saw on Meltdown how John Doe viciously attacked me with a chair causing a DQ. I don't need to do that.

Connor: Do you not think this match type would really suit Vee as well?

Titus Avison: Very much so. The opportunity to take down Titus Avison in his own match must be great. Which is why I've had permission from Mr. Banks to add one more stipulation to the match. One that will be kept a secret until Unscripted. Makes it more fun, doesn't it?

Connor: I suppose it does.

Titus Avison: Consider it a Pure rules plus match. Vote for it and be reminded of what I can do.

The camera fades to black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back