Exclusive, Awesome WZ Frontpage Reports: Brought to you by Lee

According to F4WOnline.com, the idea behind Ryback’s out-of-character promo on Raw this week was to allow the fans to connect to him on a new level by allowing The Big Guy to tell a very real, personal story.

Fuckin' A brother

Backstage Update on WWE Suspending Kevin Nash’s Contract, Why He Was Suspended
WWE suspended the Legends contract of Kevin Nash in accordance with company policy.

Three Members of Team Cena “Fired” on WWE Raw Tonight as Punishment For Survivor Series Participation
Triple H and Stephanie McMahon “fired” Erick Rowan, Ryback and Dolph Ziggler as punishment for being on Team Cena at Survivor Series.

Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan & Ryback Say Goodbye After Being Fired on Raw

Triple H and Stephanie McMahon “fired” Erick Rowan, Ryback and Dolph Ziggler as punishment for being on Team Cena at Survivor Series.

Three WWE Superstars Listed As Alumni

Evan Killam disagrees with Paglino.

Backstage News on Why Dolph Ziggler Dropped the IC Title, Note on SD! Morale
Mike_Killam Mod • 4 hours ago

We also reported that the idea to "fire" Ziggler had been in the works for several weeks, so that doesn't make a ton of sense.

Also, do you really think the WWE Superstars are "super excited" for Smackdown because they can better sell the Network? That thing they're not really getting paid for?

well at least they are trying! I mean that's all that matters, right? That's what they taught me, anyway.

Injured WWE Star Wearing a Cast
bob_orton_cast.jpg

You mean to tell me that someone had the audacity to wear a cast while injured?

I don't believe what this world has come to.

Report: WWE Hall of Famer Signs Deal w/ CBS
Sports 16-man world champion and 2-time WWE Hall of Famer “Nature Boy” Ric Flair

The Miz Talks Winning An Oscar In The Future

Fucking copycat.

They just wanted to tell us that even though he wasn't on RAW, they don't know why & it could be something- they just don't know what.

Phew. Glad they cleared that one up for us....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back