Exclusive, Awesome WZ Frontpage Reports: Brought to you by Lee

WZ Exclusive: Update on Sabu's Condition After Being Rushed to the Hospital

He's fine.

001.jpg

WZ Exclusive: John Cena Reveals Whether Or Not He'll Be on Raw Tonight

Yes.

WZ Exclusive: Buff Bagwell Released From Intensive Care Unit, More:
Buff Bagwell has been released from intensive care unit.

WZ Exclusive: Update on Sabu's Condition After Being Rushed to the Hospital

He's fine.

He is fine... People probably wanted to know he's not dead, and that's ok. He also checked himself out of the hospital, which is more than just saying "he's fine".

WZ Exclusive: John Cena Reveals Whether Or Not He'll Be on Raw Tonight

Yes.

Do you know how many people clicked on that link to find out? A lot. It's a yes or no question Lee, not brain surgery. It requires a yes or no response.

I don't care if you like Wrestlezone or hate it, at the end of the day it's business. Every single click is cash, and every time you miss a story - any story, no matter how dumb you might think it is - you lose money to another terrible site that won't think twice. Advertisers and media providers don't give a shit what the story is about, so long as they can run their ads and fund us.

Post news about wrestling... make money from people that want to see it... It's not a hard concept. Don't like it? Don't read it. The fact that people not only waste time reading shit they could care less about, but waste twice as much time bitching about shit they don't care about is hilarious.

That being said, I love you. It's nothing personal, I just find main page hate stupid. But again, I find that wasting energy complaining about something you ultimately care nothing about is useless. The few forum guys that truly hate Wrestlezone don't outweigh the tens of thousands of people that pay our bills on a daily basis.

Wait, wait, wait... so Lee was just making fun of frontpage news because of the way it's given to us?

I swear, I thought he was just trying to be funny for no apparent reason.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3879407 said:
I don't care if you like Wrestlezone or hate it, at the end of the day it's business. Every single click is cash, and every time you miss a story - any story, no matter how dumb you might think it is - you lose money to another terrible site that won't think twice. Advertisers and media providers don't give a shit what the story is about, so long as they can run their ads and fund us.

So you admit the stories are dumb and get mad when he makes fun of him them for being dumb :shrug:

Post news about wrestling... make money from people that want to see it... It's not a hard concept. Don't like it? Don't read it. The fact that people not only waste time reading shit they could care less about, but waste twice as much time bitching about shit they don't care about is hilarious.

I think you are missing part of the point. It is designed to get clicks but then it often is stupid or pointless. Why shouldn't people be allowed to express frustration just because it is a business? That is like saying you can't complain about getting a poor quality product just because the company was trying to make money. That isn't how it works in the real world.

It's nothing personal, I just find main page hate stupid. But again, I find that wasting energy complaining about something you ultimately care nothing about is useless. The few forum guys that truly hate Wrestlezone don't outweigh the tens of thousands of people that pay our bills on a daily basis.

How is mocking equivalent to hate? Seems like you skipped a few steps there. Are you being useless in this thread then because you seem to be complaining about the complaining? Take your ill gotten gains from exploiting the masses and be happy that all you get back is some people jokingly calling you out on profiteering from things of questionable quality. Seems like a pretty nice trade for you so let us be "stupid" in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back