Eva Marie's Summerslam debut...

Does it matter? If anything, the majority of people will probably think it's part of the angle when she doesn't show up for SummerSlam. And do we really care what Eva Marie can do? Maybe she's gotten better but I'm going to need to see it to believe it. Yes she's getting amazing heat NOT wrestling, but once she does, I think it will won't be "oooh I can't want to see her get beat up" hear, it'll be "oh, her, change the channel" heat. We'll see.

Her statement from the main page

"I am disappointed that this suspension has occurred, yet understand and respect that WWE upholds their Wellness Policy to the letter and won’t compromise on its integrity.

I violated policy by not turning in portions of required paperwork in the time frame WWE Medical deemed timely. I look forward to my return! Thank you for your support.”

So apparently you can violate policy just by not turning paperwork in time. I know that in sports like tennis they require samples when they demand and you cant turn them off or you can get susspended but dont know about paperwork stuff...

You have got to love rushing the need of paperwork for paperwork for ADHD meds. It is not like the company would ever make fun of someone for a mental condition. Or performers would be pressured to work with a concussion or other mental health issue. That is definitely not something the WWE has ever done. It is not like anyone would every get treated as thought something was wrong with them for issues of mental health. Yep, no bigotry against people that need meds for the medical health.

You have got to love rushing the need of paperwork for paperwork for ADHD meds. It is not like the company would ever make fun of someone for a mental condition. Or performers would be pressured to work with a concussion or other mental health issue. That is definitely not something the WWE has ever done. It is not like anyone would every get treated as thought something was wrong with them for issues of mental health. Yep, no bigotry against people that need meds for the medical health.

From what I've read, it's not the first time that this happened throughout the year, heck, it already happenned twice this year along with adam rose and roman reigns. Both of them got pop for the same medication that eva marie got pop for and at less as far as adam rose was concern, he wasn't able to produce the paperwork on time.

Other guys like rey mysterio and hardcore holly had similar situation like that happenned to them back in the day, this as been as been a problem with the wellness policy since they really started applying it to the letter after the chris benoit situation and I don't see it gettig solve anytime soon.

Believe it or not, I actually think this a blessing in disguise for Eva Marie. I always thought that bringing her to the main roster at this point was a terrible idea because she can be booked to be the next NXT Women's Champion RIGHT NOW! YES you've read correctly. There is a way you can book Eva Marie to CLEANLY and believably (if thats a word) beat Asuka and garner EXTREME heat in the process. But it has to be done in a timely matter. Not to mention Bayley is on her way, so they are going to need a face representing their (NXT's) Women's division.

This whole thing is a work. She was taken out of the match so Nikki Bella could get into it. As soon as I saw that Bella was cleared it was only a matter of time before something happened to Eva Marie.

This paperwork thing is bull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back