• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eric Bischoff's Micro Championship Wrestling

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Has everyone heard about Bischoff's new wrestling show as of yet? Basically, Micro Championship Wrestling is exactly as the name suggests. It's a show featuring midget wrestlers. The show is going to be taped within the Impact Zone and the first taping is due to begin tomorrow at 5 pm.

Apparently, fans are being told that by attenting the taping, they'll receive a reservation on the VIP list for the Final Resolution ppv. Now, apparently Spike is also in the midst of creating a similar show called Half-Pint Brawlers but the two shows aren't connected with each other.

So, what does everybody think about Micro Championship Wrestling? I can't exactly say that I've got any interest whatsoever in this. I have a feeling that it's going to be of the same quality as Celebrity Championship Wrestling.

Midgets wrestling is highly amusing and entertaining, I always remember Hornswoggle fighting all those mini wrestlers, great stuff. Eric Bischoff really knows how to appeal to the masses. I think I could watch an hour or two of midgets fake fighting a week, this could be the start of the new Monday Night Wars.

Gonna disagree. This has epic fail written all over it. It might be cute the first match or two, but after the novelty wears off, what's left? A bunch of Hornswaggles.

Gonna disagree. This has epic fail written all over it. It might be cute the first match or two, but after the novelty wears off, what's left? A bunch of Hornswaggles.

That's really what I'm thinking. If you think about it, maybe this is why Bischoff hasn't been taking shots at the WWE and Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle is one gigantic target and spent most of the second half of 2009 as one red, irritated pimple on the ass of Raw. Bischoff's not really the type to pass up an opportunity to take a shot at the WWE, whether it makes any difference in the ratings or not.

It'll be kind of fun and cute for a few weeks maybe, just like the whole gimmick with Hornswoggle was starting out. But an entire 1-2 hour wrestling show devoted to midget wrestlers just...I dunno. I really don't see how anyone could watch such a show and still piss and moan about Hornswoggle.:disappointed:

Midget wrestling is popular as a sideshow on Mexican wrestling shows, but it is far toomuch of a freak show for anyone to watch a programme devoted to it. If he's using the Impact Zone and essentially bribing fans to appear, then it won't be a total failure as it will cost about $2 to make. That being said, wrestling isn't the most popular thing in the world right now, and I don't really see how shrinking it down is going to make any sort of a positive difference at all to that. This will not last very long.

TLC has two shows now that involve midgits, one of which seems popular. Maybe Eric Bischoff realizes this and is going to capitalize on this massive popularity of under 5' wrestling. I assume if no network has it on tap, TLC will want it. After the world has seen the popularity of Hornswoggle, this is the time for this. Next question, is WWE going to bring back the Juniors, but that is a question for another thread.

Hey guys..

I'm Demo man from MCW. I know that it seems kinda entertaining to see midgets wrestle and kind of a unique experience..but don't knock til you have seen one of our shows.. We are not a group of wanna be wrestlers, or marks.. we are true athletes and love what we do!!! If you wanna see some of our shows we will be on tour soon in cities all across the U.S. We have some videos on our website www.mcwusa.us. Check us out!!!

P.s. Are reality show will be on TRU TV soon!!!!

Demo

Wow... just wow...Why on earth would he actually create a midget wrestling show? No knocking on them, its as athletic as regular wrestling, but its... a niche that isn't even that big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back