Enough with the twitter news please

martymcfly

Getting Noticed By Management
I have no idea which forum this should go in. It's probably spam though so I'll try here.

One thing I enjoy is coming to the home page on this site and reading various news tidbits. But one thing I've noticed a LOT of lately is a bunch of twitter posts.

Personally, I don't care what the wrestlers are posting on their twitter pages because chances are it is just to go along with storylines that I already know about. So when the title of the news tidbit mentions twitter postings, I ignore them.

But I get really annoyed when I read a title and it sounds interesting and I open it up to learn more only to see a screen shot or a cut and paste of someone's twitter page. THAT was your source of information? At least warn us in the title that it's just twitter and not ACTUAL news please.

Ok, thanks for your time.

Trust me, most everyone on the forum hates the main site too.

They don't even advertise us, but have the gall to add "comments" to their 'news' (read:fanfiction) stories.

This and the blatantly made up stuff that gets regularly posted to the main site is the reason the main site is laughed at. It's utterly shit and it always has been. Ryan Clark sucked too, if any of you remember him.

Actually while we're on the subject I too have a complaint about the Main Site

It's all well and good posting videos of interveiws on news articles, I'm actually suprised that more dirt sheets don't actually do that but last week you posted 3 videos in 1 article from that CominCot thing, 2 of them were 12 minutes videos and the other was 7 which is fair enough BUT for those who don't have the time to sit through 31 minutes worth of videos would really of done you harm to also do a quick write up of what was said, you don't have to write eveything that was said just the satnd-out questions and answers because otherwise your just makeing yourself look very lazy.

I agree with danny boy. It's equally annoying to have a teaser headline, and then you open the article and it tells you to find the details by watching this 30 minute video. Ugh. Just give us the high points.

I've noticed other people on other threads also complaining about the news feeds that are nothing more than twitter posts. Couldn't agree more. It really has gotten bad. Next, we'll see a news article titled "Former WWE champion feeling better after internal struggle", and when you open the article it is just a cut and paste of a tweet from Orton talking about a massive dump that he just took.

And yes, I used that in another thread, but it applies here too.

I can't stand how they never post tweets by wrestlers I like. I mean, seriously, would it hurt to post tweets from UMB, Mr. ZERO, or Claudio Castagnoli?

Oh, and Nick Paglino should man up and face Ricky.

I had no idea people in the forums hated the main site. That's really hilarious!

Anyways, yes please. I hate that half of the WZ main page is Twitter updates. I'm already on Twitter, and I see half these things as they happen. There's a reason I don't follow half of the WWE superstars... half of what they post is in character, and the other half doesn't matter. But yet, the main page really likes to let me know whenever ANYBODY (chiefly John Cena) has anything to say that is remotely connected to something going on somewhere. I love Wrestlezone, and I've been using it for a VERY long time... But the Twitter thing is probably my greatest annoyance. Ever.

I'll do it...

I'd like $20 in Burger King cash left in a paper bag in the big oak tree outside Water Tower Place at noon tomorrow. kthnx

I'm kidding. There is no oak tree outside Water Tower Place. It's Michigan Avenue in Chicago. Are you stupid? Who puts an oak tree in the middle of a Chicago main road? /facepalm

No but really. If I can think of a way to do it, I'll plug the forums. I did a whole article once with the help of the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back