MIZ/Jericho feud on twitter

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
Taken From WZ Front Page

* Chris Jericho
and The Miz seem to have this playful feud going on with their Twitter accounts. The following are posts each have made to one another:

Miz: “I ate some bad food and I have to go take a Chris Jericho.”

Jericho: “I’m glad Miz thinks of me when he’s taking a dumpski. I think of him when I’m banging his mom.”

Miz: “In just talked to my mom and she said not to worry it happens to a lot of guys, you were nervous.”

Jericho: “I heard Miz was in a barnburner of a match tonight. People ran out and burned their barns in protest.”

This is what twitter should be used for :lmao:

Can you do me a favor and update this thread every time they respond? I swear to you, these are the funniest men in the WWE far and away.

I'm going to need you to keep their twitters open and continually update this thread for my sake. I'd do it, but I honestly have no idea what the fuck Twitter is.

Hey fromthesouth, theyve had so many more jabs at each other since then man.

Jericho:

43 years ago this month the Beatles were beaten, attacked, threatened, robbed and castigated during a tour of Manilla.

Miz:

@IAmJericho wow 43 years ago huh. so u were graduating high school around then

Jericho:

Japanese crowds are so awesome and respectful. They really appreciate what we do...

Miz:

@IAmJericho and im sure the fans in japan r excited about seeing u in ur banana hammock

Jericho:

I'm sure that will all change when they see their first live Miz match...

Miz:

just got done with improv class its so much fun. just like whippin jerichos ass on twitter. im awesome

Jericho:

@mikethemiz improv class...cool. What time is wrestling class?

Miz:

@IAmJericho it did come in handy back in 1996 remember those days when u actually had hair. its cool though bald is the new black.

Jericho:

@mikethemiz 15000 fans in attendance tonight and not one of them will buy a Chick Magnet tshirt.

Miz:

@IAmJericho i cant do this back n forth my dad always taught my to respect the elderly.

Jericho:

@mikethemiz Did he teach u to say "do u want fries with that?"...might come in handy someday.

Miz:

@IAmJericho u flat iron ur hair n im the gay one?

Jericho:

@mikethemiz And the fauxhawk is the new fanny pack.

So much more but Im too lazy to post it

You know they're probably sitting in adjoining hotel rooms, drunk as hell, putting each other over. Guys like that, on the road, have to blow off steam, and these two are funny enough to go for hours.

Ok this is bullshit. I get banned on my other profile for posting a topic about Summerslam that hasnt been talked about for weeks, and this dude posts this. When I had already posted a thread about the Miz/Jericho Twitter feud and he doesnt get banned like I was? Completly unfair!

The miz to be Jericho's partner in place of Edge. The two of them touring each brand whilst trying to declare why they are better than the other, but beating all tag teams, would be hilarious to me. Then again, I find Santino funny. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back