"EMMATAINING"? To Who??

I dunno I saw her debut and I was puzzled I thought it was stupid....then I come on here and people are like oh go watch her match's in NXT she's really good so yea I checked out her stuff and umm no...she sucks....I think the people that latched on to her are people from overseas because they like people representing them and that's fine but IMO she's not that attractive...she's very basic and boring in the ring and the dancing is just stupid...the best thing for her right now is to be a female santino and continue to get some TV time because once she does some matchs her light will fade.

To all of you people bashing Emma and saying that she is not talented and beautiful. If you don't like her character that is fine but do not insult her as a person. You don't know her. I bet you are a Daniel Bryan and Wyatt fan. The two guys that are ruining professional wrestling. Pfft pathetic. You also probably live in your mom's basement. I happen to know Emma and she is an incredible person and she is very talented and beautiful. You should be ashamed of yourself for your comments. Not only should you be down on your hands and knees begging Emma for forgiveness because of your comments but you should also have to open wide while she takes a shit right in your mouth. Only problem is Emma's shit is too good for your mouth!

It was quite awful, yeah... It worked well with the small NXT crowd (mostly because of lack of better options available), but a gimmick like that won't be able to take her to the next level here in RAW or SD where she will be competing with 'Pro' divas and superstars, in matches, segments, fight for TV time and crowd reaction. She will get cheers from the audience in cheap antics like dance-offs and joke mixed tag team matches, but she will be stuck in the same level for eternity like Santino, if she continues with this gimmick for long. She will be an attraction, like a circus monkey, but she will never be a lion or a tiger. Sooner better than later, she will have to get rid of this dancing character... I hope that this is only a transition phase to introduce her to the mainstream audience, and the WWE creative will think of something more creative for her to do in the months to come.

To all of you people bashing Emma and saying that she is not talented and beautiful. If you don't like her character that is fine but do not insult her as a person. You don't know her. I bet you are a Daniel Bryan and Wyatt fan. The two guys that are ruining professional wrestling. Pfft pathetic. You also probably live in your mom's basement. I happen to know Emma and she is an incredible person and she is very talented and beautiful. You should be ashamed of yourself for your comments. Not only should you be down on your hands and knees begging Emma for forgiveness because of your comments but you should also have to open wide while she takes a shit right in your mouth. Only problem is Emma's shit is too good for your mouth!

This is a work. You don't honestly believe anything you just said. There is no possibility. Therefore, I won't respond to specific, absurd things you said like "Wyatt and Bryan are destroying the WWE".

And lose the "mom's basement" barb. It's a lazy, over-played insult on wrestling boards. I don't know how someone's opinion about a particular aspect of WWE programming would lead you to say that they "live in their mom's basement". It's ridiculous.

It was quite awful, yeah... It worked well with the small NXT crowd (mostly because of lack of better options available), but a gimmick like that won't be able to take her to the next level here in RAW or SD where she will be competing with 'Pro' divas and superstars, in matches, segments, fight for TV time and crowd reaction. She will get cheers from the audience in cheap antics like dance-offs and joke mixed tag team matches, but she will be stuck in the same level for eternity like Santino, if she continues with this gimmick for long. She will be an attraction, like a circus monkey, but she will never be a lion or a tiger. Sooner better than later, she will have to get rid of this dancing character... I hope that this is only a transition phase to introduce her to the mainstream audience, and the WWE creative will think of something more creative for her to do in the months to come.

I think you're confusing the situation. What you say may be true for the guys, but its different for the girls. The Divas title is essentially a midcard belt in how it gets treated, so her gimmick is perfectly fine to dominate the division. Besides, even though I think her intro was botched by WWE Creative (what don't they botch?), she's already getting over anyway. It's only a matter of time before she's as over as any of the divas.

Besides, even though I think her intro was botched by WWE Creative (what don't they botch?), she's already getting over anyway. It's only a matter of time before she's as over as any of the divas.

She's getting over??? :banghead:

Because she "won" a couple of dance-offs? Even those reactions were lukewarm, and they purposely had Summer Rae try to look ridiculous so she wouldn't win.

Did you not watch RAW last night? CRICKETS. It is worse now than when she debuted which is hard to believe.

She's getting over??? :banghead:

Because she "won" a couple of dance-offs? Even those reactions were lukewarm, and they purposely had Summer Rae try to look ridiculous so she wouldn't win.

Did you not watch RAW last night? CRICKETS. It is worse now than when she debuted which is hard to believe.

Yeah I saw it but I guess you didn't. There was a clearly audible "Emma" chant during the match and many people in the stands are doing her dance already. She also got a nice pop at the end for winning the match with her Mutalock.

Considering she hasn't had a chance to do a promo yet, that was her first match, and it was a weak crowd, I'd say so far so good for her.

If any of you want to see what Emma can do, check out her match with Paige at NXT ArRIVAL on WWE Network.

Emma & Paige = future superstars.

Well there you go. Two months later and her goofball dancing and bubble chasing gimmick got over so well that they now have her putting on a "Miss Cobra" sock and acting like a 5 year old with Santino.

Well there you go. Two months later and her goofball dancing and bubble chasing gimmick got over so well that they now have her putting on a "Miss Cobra" sock and acting like a 5 year old with Santino.

Two months later and she's arguably the most over diva on the roster. She even managed to make that comatose crowd pop last night. And she still hasn't had any mic time or been allowed to show her skills in a longer match.

Best sign of the night on RAW:

RAW_04212014dg_0113.jpg

As distasteful as the IWC may find it, Emma's alliance w/Santino is helping her get over with the casuals. I'm not a huge fan myself, but they don't need to convince people like me.

She really needs to get away from Santino. The comedy is so bad it's hard to watch. They need to stop talking about her being so clumsy too. I do like her little dance though.

If they got her away from Santino it would be much better. She is a pretty good wrestler, and her matches with Paige in NXT were as good as you will see from Divas. Heck when Summer Rae comes back just have it where Emma goes around annoying her and that will be enough.

If they got her away from Santino it would be much better.

While some of the comedy stuff might be a bit annoying to some, at least she is getting time onscreen. She is getting a chance to show what she can do, and it is working. The thing with the female cobra was cheesy and silly, but I've enjoyed the stuff with Santino personally. Emma needs something to do while Paige dominates as Divas Champion, as she is the one who should end Paige's reign. We'll get to see an equivalent of their NXT feud on Raw or even PPV someday, so for now just be glad she is getting something to do. I'm entertained by it. She's already one of the best divas in the ring, and the silliness helps her stand out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back