Brooke Hogen would make a great WWE Diva!!!

asanders93

Dark Match Winner
I mean think about it, she has the look and no talent. She says shes not a sex symbol but clearly shows it on her show on a near week to week basis. Plus she can dance like a striper so it would be perfect for her. Hell why not give her a very meaningless run as champion and put in a boyfriend-girlfriend storyline that will go nowhere and eventually lead up to her gaining 10 pounds. by that time she will be fired and pretend shes above the WWE but wouldnt take her back even if she cried and beg on her knees. And TNA wouldnt take her because shes a diva.This job would be perfect for her!
I was being sarcastic for the stupid idiots who dont know, but the sad part is that I kinda wasnt, which is acally very sad.This is the same thing that will happen to every diva in WWE if we like it or not. I dont advise any women to pursuit a job in WWE because it will be demeaning and overall cruel.
This is me also kinda ranting about candice as well. At frist I said why didnt it happen sooner, but then i relize they didnt fire her just because shes injury prone but because she got "fat". If you saw the pics, its not that bad.
I was useing Brooke as a example because she looks like any hot girl who wants to be a diva and acts the same way to. And dont think im attacking Brooke, because she is in a rough spot and i wish her the best in her future and family. To be kinda honest, she acally seems to be kinda normal to most her family, but thats off track. What do you think?

you jsut described the typical diva perfectly. hot, no talent, will be cut after a year or 2. there are such things as hot women who can wrestle. if they actually put all the good divas together and got rid of the rest then they could have a good womens division. mickey james, natalia, melina, beth phoenix, cant really think of any other good divas. but this would make things alot better

I mean think about it, she has the look and no talent. She says shes not a sex symbol but clearly shows it on her show on a near week to week basis. Plus she can dance like a striper so it would be perfect for her. Hell why not give her a very meaningless run as champion and put in a boyfriend-girlfriend storyline that will go nowhere and eventually lead up to her gaining 10 pounds. by that time she will be fired and pretend shes above the WWE but wouldnt take her back even if she cried and beg on her knees. And TNA wouldnt take her because shes a diva.This job would be perfect for her!

Nah. She's Hogan's daughter. She'll get at least a face run then heel turn out of the deal. And we might get a Hulk Hogan appearance! Naw, we'll probably get his ex-wife to show up. Damn. Got me all excited.

I was being sarcastic for the stupid idiots who dont know, but the sad part is that I kinda wasnt, which is acally very sad.This is the same thing that will happen to every diva in WWE if we like it or not. I dont advise any women to pursuit a job in WWE because it will be demeaning and overall cruel.

Well, no more so than modeling or any other profession that says "Hey, go out there and be eye candy, if you please." Though, honestly, Vince has started to go against the "Tits and Ass" idea and try to make it seem like they're there to wrestle. I haven't seen a swimsuit competition in a while. And it was the fucking Bash one PPV ago. They always have a swimsuit competition for that. Unless I missed it. Might have.

This is me also kinda ranting about candice as well. At frist I said why didnt it happen sooner, but then i relize they didnt fire her just because shes injury prone but because she got "fat". If you saw the pics, its not that bad.

Ooh geez, what speculation. Are you going off of some wrestling news you read off of the main site? Or are you just jumping to conclusions? Either way, they're both about as accurate.

We can add Gail Kim to the ones that can actually wrestle, but adding Brooke to the divas might bring in more fans as everyone would be looking for the Hulk to show up.

She doesn't even have the look. When I look at Brooke I see too much of Hulk in her which is fairly creepy. Brooke doesn't have the looks OR the talent... which sadly puts her about on par with the new Women's Champion. :(

No, no, no!

1st of all the Women's division is horrible as it is (with the exceptions of Melina, Mickie James, Gail Kim, and maybe Maryse). They need more TALENT with WRESTLING ability... not more wastes of air time.

And 2nd, it's taken 25 years to FINALLY get one Hogan out of wrestling. Let's not bring in another.

Hate to break it to everyone but we will all probably see this happen in 2 or 3 years.poor Brooke can't sing a lick,her reality show won't last forever,so she'll have to turn to wrestling.being a Hogan will have WWE and TNA trying to sign her.but you never know she might actually turn out to be good.with Hulk and some of his friends training her she might surprise us all.

Hate to break it to everyone but we will all probably see this happen in 2 or 3 years.poor Brooke can't sing a lick,her reality show won't last forever,so she'll have to turn to wrestling.being a Hogan will have WWE and TNA trying to sign her.but you never know she might actually turn out to be good.with Hulk and some of his friends training her she might surprise us all.

And we all know (to quote the legendary Lou Thesz) "Hogan doesn't know the difference between a wrist-lock and a wrist-watch. And that leg-drop, my grandmother did it better".

So that doesn't say much for her having any in-ring talent. Maybe if she can get trained by Trish Stratus, or got to TNA and learn from the Knockouts THEN she MIGHT have a chance.

Damn Thesz said that.well World i gotta agree she might be alot better off training with the Knockouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back