Eddie Guerrero - The Untold Story

I see your a Guerrero fill in the blank. Did you no him personally?

Uh...did you even bother to read what I wrote? As I stated earlier in the EXACT post you quoted: "No, I did not know Eddie personally." What I did in my opening was merely give some background information through an emotional appeal. When you make a piece of writing (in this case start a thread), you have to give some kind of background information and/or evidence to support your claim. You can't just make a thread with only a question on it---no one is going to take your thread serious that way. Also, all of the sentneces that I made were the words of people such as Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko, Vickie Guerrero, Jim Ross, and Rey Mysterio but translated into my own words.

I doubt it so how would you no anything?

You're really giving me the impression you haven't read any of the posts I have made in this thread. Like I told another guy, just because I did not know Eddie personally or experience his career before jumping ships to WWE by first hand, does not mean I am not aware of the facts. I know these things because I have done my research; i.e., watched countless Eddie ECW matches, countless Eddie WCW matches, and countless Eddie matches while in Japan as well as Mexico. So considering I've seen so many things Eddie related, don't you think I would know a decent amount about Eddie Guerrero?

I watched his WCW days as well as seen some of his New Japan days so i think i no enough

:thumbsup:

As i said he was good, not great. So don't act like I'm bashing the guy.

Never once did I say (act like) you were bashing Eddie; you just assumed that right now. The only reason I quoted you was because you quoted me asking if I knew Eddie personally. I was feeling lazy and didn't want to re-type the same thing again. Therefore, I told you to read the above. But apparently, you didn't. So now, I hope this post right here clears things up. But if they don't, feel free to quote me...again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back