Eddie Fatu & The Nation Of Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeRC

Pre-Show Stalwart
It would appear that WWE have released Umaga. If this isn't through some wellness policy violation then i think the company has made a mistake. Umaga is a great talent and a truly believable monster. Where Vince has failed with guys like Kozlov he really made a success of Umaga. His moves in the ring were unique and looked believable. His great style meant that he didn't need to talk, you knew by how he looked and how he moved that Umaga was a force to be reckoned with.

Anyway, where does this brilliant talent go from here?

TNA?

Well i for one would love to see Eddie Fatu pair up with Samoa Joe and Taz for the nation of violence. I'd love to see the two hard hitting samoans pair up, how well could their styles mesh? A gimmick change would probably be needed but Fatu wouldn't need to change his in ring style so he wouldn't really have to talk.

In my mind Eddie Fatu would be a great sign for TNA. Though it's unlikely that they'd sign both Fatu and Ken Anderson because they don't want to seem like the company that pick up WWE rejects, but in my mind Fatu would be a better sign than Anderson.

But what do you think?

Would you like to see Eddie "Umaga" Fatu in the Nation Of Violence? Or in any role in TNA?

I was just going to make this thread. And Umaga/Samoa Joe alliance or tag team would be unbelievable, for both superstars. And if Taz turns out to join also, even better. I think there would also be more for Umaga than Kennedy in TNA, since Umaga can fit into Joe's storyline, where Kennedy will have to start fresh. Either way, I think both these guys are going to end up in TNA. But I would absolutely love to see Umaga there and with Joe.

This would be great IMO. Umanga will be able to speak (even though he started to recently), and we will get to see a human version of the same intense character as Umanga. That would be an epic way for Umanga to come in and start with Joe as the NoV. Tazz being the ring-leader/mastermind/manager where they just unleash on pretty much everybody in TNA. This would be a great heel stable because if Joe doesn't have the title, I don't care for him. His transition to heel would be quite easy and well-paced to bring in Tazz and Umanga. It just can't be said enough. For Joe and Umanga to team together... would be absolute perfection.

Umaga would definately be better for TNA than Kennedy. I love Kennedy, but without his whole "KENNNNNNNNEDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" gimmick his value drops. Umaga would also be a better fit on the roster in my opinion, first as a partner with Joe, then in a year or so they could break up and feud. Fatu is big, strong, agile, talented, and relatively young. He'd be a hell of an asset to the company, I think with a more realistic gimmick he could be an upper midcarder for TNA for some time.

Kennedy has far more skill and options then people are giving him.Did any of you ever bother watching him in OVW when he had his whole commissioner type roll.He can do a lot more then WWE ever had him do if he can avoid injuries.

As for Umaga i could see him doing well in TNA.He could feud with Abyss and guys like Raven(if he sticks around in TNA) or like other's said he could join Joe.Would be a great tag team as both guys are bigger but also move around well for their size and have their own style of moves and personality that would make them a great team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back