ECW Resurrection 2001-Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahaha

Pre-Show Stalwart
Extreme Championship Wrestling Resurrection

It is a WHAT IF fan fiction fed. What if ECW didn’t close its doors in 2001. What if it landed another TV deal on Fox’s new FX cable station. What if it got better funding thanks to investors? What if it started monthly PPV cards and took WCW’s place as the number two promotion when WCW tanked? How would that effect ECW?

The show will be typical ECW with some talent jumping ship and me bringing in talent for certain storylines…IE like Dusty Rhodes vs. Steve Corino. It will be interesting to see who will show up when WCW tanks. What new independent talent will make their names in ECW? This is my experiement called ECW Resurrection.

Takes place following Guilty as Charged 2001. So we’ll begin with a recap of that show.

Guilty as Charged 2001: ECW’s Real Last Stand

The show opens with Joel Gertner and Joey Styles welcoming us to the show saying that no man is innocent tonight…everyone is Guilty as Charged.

Joel Gertner: “Well…well…well! It is I, the man that if it’s a crime for my **** to be large, I must be Guilty as Charged. The quintessential stud muffin, JOEL…another PPV here in NEW YORK CITY, and wither her face on my nuts even that girl would look pretty. But wait, wait, wait. I really shouldn’t have said that, that was kind of shitty, you just have to realize I am trying to be witty, don’t be offended because that would truly be a pity. Cause I was gonna fondle those titties, and lick that little clitty….GERTNER!

Match #1- Christian York & Joey Matthews vs. Cyrus & Jerry Lynn
This match never got started as the Baldies attacked York and Matthews. They all brawled for about three minutes and Lynn hit his cradel pile driver on Matthews, tags Cyrus who got the pin.
Winners: Cyrus & Jerry Lynn

Jerry Lynn and Cyrus paid off the Baldies with cigars. Lynn cuts a promo about how he won’t work ECW again unless its in the main event.

PPV opening promo.

Match #2- ECW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS Danny Doring & Amish Road Kill vs. Hot Commodity (Julio Deniro and EZ Money) w/Confederate Currency Chris Hamrick and Electra.
Great tag back and forth. Great way to start the PPV off. The Champions retain the titles.
Winners: Danny Doring and Road Kill

After the match EZ Money, Chris Hamrick and Julio Denero beat down on the champions. Until Nova hit’s the ring and starts an impromptu match with Hamrick

Match #3- Nova vs. Chris Hamrick
This one was all over the place with ref bumps and Electra hitting the ring. It ended with Chris Chetti who had just lost a Loser Leaves ECW match to Nova not too long ago coming in and nailing Nova. Lou E Dangerously in and nails another ref. Chetti, dressed like a ref counts Nova out and Spike Dudley hit’s the ring. Chetti beats on Spike, ACID DROP on Chetti. Senton by Nova on Chetti. Hamrick back in and Kryptonite Krunch on Hamrick.
Winner: Nova with Spike Dudley making the count
Too much in this match.

“King of Old School” Steve Corino and Jack Victory promo. He is the ECW Champion. He talks about how people viewed him as a joke. He went from Rhino’s manager to killing the American Dream to becoming ECW Champion in one year! He hasn’t got the belt now cause Sandman stole it. Live on PPV tonight he will walk up the ladder and take his belt back. Oh, and he is going to nail Justin’s girl, OH SNAP…because he is the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Match #4- I Quit Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. CW Anderson
The best match of the night had it all. They started slow with some decent wrestling moves but went hardcore with wrenches, barb wire, razor wire, tables. Tommy Dreamer hit a Spicoli Driver through a table and wrapped part of the table around Anderson’s eye to force him to quit.
Winner: Tommy Dreamer

The two shake hands after the match while the crowd chants ECW.

Corino is shown in the back with Francine as they make sexual innuendo. Missy Hyatt comes out in a towel from the rest room with Justin Credible who is doing his pants…guess they fucked. Jack Victory ask Missy if she remembers him. She asks “DID I fuck you?”. He says she managed him. She says he must have managed himself. He gets pissed.

(WHAT THE FUCK?)

Match #5- Super Crazy & Kid Kash vs. The FBI w/Big Sal vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri & Mikey Whipwreck w/Sinister Minister
Wild action that showcased the best of the Lucha/X Division(in TNA) style of wrestling. These guys were all over the place. Tajiri and Whipwreck hit a double tiger suplex on FBI.
Winners: Tajiri & Whipwreck

Sandman backstage smoking and drinking. He has no problem with handing back the belt tonight cause it will be that much better when he wins it. He is the King of Extreme, the Hardcore Icon. So if you were a betting man who would you bet on?

Match #6: Johnny Swinger & Simon Diamond w/Dawn Marie vs. Balls Mahoney & Chilly Willy
Swinger and Diamond were at odds over who gets to use Dawn more…so Swinger introduced his new manager the Blue Boy and Jasmine St. Claire. Blue Boy attacks Balls. Rhino out and GORES BALLS. GORES SIMON AND SWINGER! GORES DAWN MARIE! GORES CHILLY…GORES BLUE BOY!
NO CONTEST

Rhino says that he loves violence and its about more than Jasmine sucking his ****, its what he is about.

Match #7- Tables, Ladders, Chairs and Canes: For ECW World Title: Sandman vs. Justin Credible vs. Steve Corino©
Corino and Credible work as a unit in early stages of match. They use plenty of Tables, Ladders, Chairs and Canes. Sandman, Corino and Credible climb a huge ladder in end together and they fall off right through a table. Sandman up and up the ladder.
Winner: Sandman

Good match not great…but fun.

Sandman hugs the belt. Jack Victory brings a table in and Corino and Justin Credible are up. Stand off. But they shake hands. The Baldies hit the ring and they get beat down from the three men who just waged war for the title. Corino and Credible fight off the Baldies while Sandman stays behind.

Rhino out with a gore. He gives a promo: “FUCK YOU NEW YORK! Why am I the TV champion when we don’t even have a TV show? Sandman has the belt he wants and that is the belt he is willing to kill for. Come on Sandman, Come on King of extreme. I want a match now! FUCK YOU! Your family is here, be a man or I’ll hurt them! FUCK YOU!!”

Sandman: “RING THE FUCKING BELL”

Match #8- TV Champion Rhino vs. ECW Champion Sandman
Gore through a table. “FUCK YOU RHINO” chant. Piledriver from ring apron through a table. Piledriver on piece of broken table.
Winner and new ECW Champion: Rhino

Cyrus to ring and celebrates with Rhino. Open challenge to anyone from any company to face the Man Beast.

RVD and Bill Alfonso out to challenge Rhino. Rhino lays belt down. Jerry Lynn attacks from behind.

Match #9- Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn
While not the best of their classic encounters it still had great moments. RVD ends it with VAN TERMINATOR.
Winner: Rob Van Dam @ 19:42

RVD celebrates with fans

Back in back with Francine who needs three men. Corino says the handshake with he and Credible was a shoot. They may not like each other but they respect each other. They are the NEW IMPACT PLAYERS.

FADE OUT.

thats the last ECW card.

The promotion didn't have another card for two weeks as Paul Heyman tried to find a last hope in saving his promotion. Luckly for him Fox's FX network was looking to add Sport Entertainment to their schedule.

ecw.com update:

ECW is proud to announce it has a new TV deal with the FX network. ECW will air Wednesday Nights at 10pm to 11pm. It will be an hour of pure action as ECW's biggest stars Rob Van Dam, Rhino, Steve Corino, Sandman and Tommy Dreamer wage war for the ECW World Championship.

ECW Chairman Paul E. Dangerously had this to say. "We here at ECW are excited about this deal. And its a much better one than we used to have. FX has promised to help up promote it. We will air a live two hour ECW special in the spring on the FOX Network. We are confident that with Rhino as our champion and top stars Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer and others we cane climb the ladder of the wrestling industry and take it over."

Joey Styles, ECW's play by play man added: "ECW is a revolution and our fans have never turned their backs on us. It looked bleak for a while but FX saw what our die hard fans saw, a chance to light the fire again. I swear to you...ECW is back on TV and there is no stopping us."

ECW on FX is set to air its first program Wednesday Night January 31st from its home in the ECW Arena. The show will be taped early that night and aired at 10pm on FX.

THE RESURRECTION OF ECW HAS BEGUN!
Current ECW Champions
ECW World Heavyweight Champion: Rhino
ECW World Tag Team Champions: Danny Doring & Amish Roadkill
ECW World Television Champion: Rhino

ECW on FX
The ECW Arena
Philadelphia, PN
January 31, 2001

The show opens cold with shot at ECW Arena crowd. They chant "ECW, ECW". Joey Styles stands in the middle of the ring as the crowd on their feet chant "ECW, ECW"

Joey Styles: Hello everyone, I'm Joey Styles and this is the ECW arena and we are on FX!

(CROWD CHANTS "FX")

Joey Styles: Its been a long road back to TV but we are here and we are here to re-light the fuse to the...

(Cyrus enters the ring with mike in hand. The crowd begins chanting "YOU SUCK DICK", the dick part edited from TV.)

Cyrus Thank you Joey that will be all.

(Joey Styles looks confused and angry but leaves the ring shaking his head)

Cyrus: Ladies and gentlemen, we are back on cable. We are on the FX network. And I, Cyrus, offered my services to FX but they turned me down.

(crowd pops)

Cyrus: That’s okay, let them make their decisions because tonight I am more than a Network representative. Tonight I am the manager of the REAL F'N Show Jerry Lynn and I am the manager of the ECW World Heavyweight Champion and ECW World Television Champion...RHINO!

(With that Rhino's music hits and the Man Beast enters the ECW arena. The ECW set is built with a huge ECW letters over a black curtain with barb wire and steel on each side. Rhino has the ECW TV title over his shoulder and the ECW World Title around his waist. He makes his way to the ring as the crowd gives him hell. He is in ring with Cyrus.)

Cyrus: First off let me congratulate you on your title win at Guilty as Charged 2001 when you weren't even on the card, thanks to the hacks that run ECW. But tonight you stand tall with not one of the single titles but both. Rhino, you are unstoppable.

Rhino You see when I entered ECW everyone thought I was a joke. But I gored my way through the locker room. I hurt people because that’s what I DO BEST! I am Fucking ANIMAL! And this animal needs to feed. When my name wasn't on the list for Guilty as Charged I took the show apart and made my impact. I gored Sandman, that washed up alcoholic to win this belt. And I will defend it against anyone, because there is no man in that locker room sicker than me. There is no man in that locker room more violent than me. I AM AN ANIMAL...COME AND GET GORED!

("RHINO SUCKS" chants along with "RVD" chants")

"WALK" by Pantera hits

(Rob Van Dam along with Bill Alfonso storm the ring. RVD begins punching away at Rhino. He whips Rhino off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick. The crowd chants "RVD" very loudly as RVD continues the assault on Rhino. Rhino back to his feet and RVD hits a drop kick. Bill Alfonso with chair enters the ring and tosses the chair to RVD. Rhino up and RVD tosses the chair to Rhino who catches it and a VAN DAMMINATOR! from RVD to the champion. RVD poses.)

(Out of no where Jerry Lynn hits the ring and nails Rob Van Dam in head with chair. RVD to feet and wham...another chair shot. Lynn tosses the chair to RVD and delivers his own VAN DAMMINATOR! RVD slowly gets up in the corner but Rhino is right there and pumbles away at RVD. Bill Alfonso tries to stop Rhino but Jerry Lynn decks Fonzie. Jerry Lynn along with Cyrus set up a table in the corner and hold RVD up. Rhino sets up in opposite corner.)

Joey Styles: Oh no, Rhino has his sights on RVD....and GORE! GORE THROUGH THE TABLE. OH MY GOD!

(Rhino, Jerry Lynn and Cyrus stand above RVD's battered body. We can hear Cyrus saying "YOU WILL NEVER GET THE TITLE ROB! NEVER!".)

FADE TO BLACK

EXTREME............CHAMPIONSHIP......WRESTLING!

(the normal package airs with many moments from ECW's history in the credits. The package favors heavely on Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, RVD, Jerry Lynn, Rhino, Justin Credible and Steve Corino.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey Styles is at the announcing desk, with him is Joel Gertner.

Joey Styles: It has been a long road after being screwed by that other network so they could air the "all great" WWF. After being told we were dead by all the critics...ECW is back on prime time TV. And what a way to kick it off. Rhino and Jerry Lynn have sent a statement to Rob Van Dam and for that matter the entire ECW locker room. They are here and they are taking on everyone. I'm joined by Joel Gertner. Joel what do you think about what we just witnessed.

Joel Gertner Well...Well...Well. ECW is back and I, the quentisential studd muffin, JOEL...don't blink you miss Cyrus' stink, cause I am larger than life..wink wink, on FX and scoring all the pink...Gertner and this is ECW.

Joey Styles Yes it is, and we'll be right back.

COMMING UP NEXT...

(Shots of Yoshihiro Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck in action and Danny Doring and Amish Road kill in action seperatly)

THE ECW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

COMMERCIAL Break

We return from commercial break watching Sinister Minister leading Yoshihiro Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck to the ring.

Joey Styles: The number one contenders for the ECW Tag Team titles are on the way to the ring right now and what a team they are.

Joel I know a little about tag team wrestling I was the manager of the greatest Tag Team in ECW history the Dudleys was I not?

Joey Styles: You were.

Joel Gertner Then let me say this. These two have all the talent in the world...they are just not right upstairs and that man...the Sinister Minister whispers into their ears.

(The challengers make it to the ring. As Doring and Roadkill's music hits)

(The ECW World Tag Team Champions aren't out of the curtian for two seconds before a "YOU FUCK SHEEP" chant begins. The Champions climb into the ring and watch their opponents from a far.)

ECW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Danny Doring & Roadkill(c) vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri & Mikey Whipwreck w/Sinister Minister

The Start
Doring and Whipwreck start things off. Quick lock up, side headlock take down by Doring. He uses leverage to make a pin attempt. Only a two count. Doring to his feet, Whipwreck still in headlock. Whipwreck pushes Doring off into ropes. Doring off and takes down Whipwreck with a shoulder block. Doring hits ropes, Whipwreck tries to trip him by throwing himself into Doring's feet. Doring steps over hits the opposite ropes. Leap frogs Whipwreck turns and Whipwreck nails a standing dropkick. Doring up quickly and a drop toe hold brings him to the mat. Whipwreck goes to drop a leg drop but Doring moves. Whipwreck lands and Doring nails a drop kick to Whipwrecks head. Doring whips Whipwreck into his corner and tags in Amish Road Kill.

The big man in and delievers a devestating head but to Whipwreck. Road Kill hits a Belly to Belly and covers. 2 count. Whips Whipwreck off ropes. Whipwreck ducks clothesline and Tajiri makes blind tag to Whipwreck as he hits opposite ropes. Whipwreck into side walk slam. Tajiri in with devastating kicks to Road Kill's knees as Whipwreck rolls to outside. Doring down off ring apron and fallows Whipwreck and they begin brawling.

Mid Match
Road Kill takes a mean kick to back of head taking him down as Tajiri hits ropes. He side steps Road Kill and dives through middle ropes and nails both Doring and Whipwreck who are still brawling on outside. Sinister Minister yells for his men to concentrate on Road Kill in the ring. Doring to feet and Tajiri begins chopping away at Doring. He whips Doring and Whipwreck is right there and hits a back body drop on Doring sending Doring into the front row.

In the Ring Road Kill has gotten to his feet and Tajiri and Whipwreck slide back in. They begin double teaming Road Kill. They double whip him off ropes and he comes right into a double back elbow. Whipwreck exits the ring as Tajiri hits ropes and does a back flip into a leg drop. 2 count.

Whipwreck back in with a chair. He sets it up in the ring and Tajiri begins chopping Road Kill down until Road Kill's Head is laying on Chair. Whipwreck stands atop the top rope sizing up the situation until out of no where Doring leaps up from behind and takes out Whipwreck's legs. Whipwreck spills to the arena floor. Doring back in and nails Tajiri with neck breaker. Road Kill up with chair in hand and slams it into Tajiri's head.

Finish
Road Kill goes to Power bomb Tajiri but Whipwreck is back in and nails Road Kill with the chair. Road Kill turns and Whipwreck hits a face plant on the chair. Doring nails Whipwreck from behind and tosses him to the outside. He turns and GREEN MIST in his eyes. Tajiri nails a kick to the side of his head. Covers. 1...2...3.

Winner and NEW ECW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Yoshihiro Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck.

(Sinister Minister is in with tag belt and he celebrates)

Joey Styles: What a match to kick of ECW on FX! We have new tag team champions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sandman sits backstage with a cigerette in mouth and beer cans around him. He is bleeding and shirtless.)

Sandman You know Rhino, you played a smart game pal. You took me out after I went through hell and took my belt. Thats fine you did it fairly. All I had to do was say no. Well heres a fucking news flash...THE SANDMAN doesn't back down. I fist fight to pay the bills. Hell, I fight for fun. You talk about violence like its you chosen fucking religion. ITS MY FUCKING LIFE! So Rhino...ECW. All you wanna be hardcore dickless wrestlers in the back. Your on notice. I am the King of Extreme. And you haven't seen violent yet. I'm going to show you violent.

(drinks a beer and smashes it on head)

Sandman: Now get the fuck out of my locker room.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back and Justin Credible, Jack Victory, Francine and Steve Corino are standing in the ring

Steve Corino: Earlier this month this man and I bleed for the ECW title and after it was all said and done...we lost. But tonight we stand here in this ring as a unit. We will travel together. We will share the same car. We will share the same locker room.

(Justin Credible grabs the mike and looks at Francine)

Justin Credible: Fuck...we'll share the same pussy.

Corino: You are looking at the NEW IMPACT PLAYERS of ECW!

Justin Credible And thats...JUST INCREDIBLE! Now send some sorry losers out here so we can kick their asses.

Joey Styles: An odd parring of Steve Corino, the King of Old School, and Justin Credible along with Francine and Jack Victory.

Joel Gertner: You say odd Joey? I say it makes perfect sense. Both are former ECW World Champion. Together they may be unbeatable.

("HOT COMMODITY's MUSIC HITS" as Julio Denero, EZ Money, Chris Hamrick and Electra make their way out to the ring.)

Steve Corino & Justin Credible w/Francine and Jack Victory vs. Julio Dinero & EZ Money w/Chris Hamrick and Electra

Corino and Money start the match off with a simple lock up. Corino turns it into a arm drag and hold on into arm bar. He workd Money to his feet and nails a few rights to Money's face and twists Money's arm. Money tries to get out by running up the turnbuckle and doing a back flip but Corino takes him down with a clothesline. Corino stomps away at Money on the mat. Corino makes a quick tag to Credible who continues the stomp. He whips Money into the ropes and nails a knee lift. He tosses Money to the outside and slaps Dinero across the face. Dinero enters the ring and Credible ducks a charge and Corino is right there with a clothesline. Credible to outside and begins to punch and stomp away at Money. Chris Hamrick nails Credible from behind and Credible hits a knee to Hamrick's gut. Jack Victory pulls Hamrick away from action with a few jabs.

Corino DDTs Dinero for a 2 count. Corino whips Dinero off ropes but Dinero reverses, Corino comes back into a power slam from Dinero. Dinero drops and knee to Corino's head. Jack Victory and Hamrick are now in the ring and they brawl off in the corner. Dinero nails Victory from behind as Electra climbs the top rope. She dives off with a huracanrana on Victory. Hamrick and Dinero turn into a cane shot from Justin Credible. WHACK on Hamrick. WHACK on Dinero.

Corino up and the two turn their sights on Electra.

("FUCK HER UP" chants from crowd.)

Electra turns to run but Francine is there with a spear!

Joey Styles: CATFIGHT!

Corino lifts up Electra and Credible nails her with the cane. Just then EZ Money dives off top rope into a cane shot from Credible. Corino nails a piledriver on Money and covers. 1..2..3.

Winners: Steve Corino and Justin Credible

(Credible and Corino do the Impact Player pose, with Corino holding up one arm the other around Francine.)

--------------------------------------------------------

Backstage Bill Alfonso sits beside a sitting Rob Van Dam who has an Ice Pack on his rib cage.

Alfonso: Listen up Robbie Baby, you can't take this laying down. You know Rhino you think your big and bad and an animal. Your the man beast but let me tell you Rob Van Dam should be holding both those belts right now. You know it. Tell em baby!

Rob Van Dam: Yeah Fozzie's right. Rhino you and Jerry Lynn may have gotten me hard tonight but next week lets even this out. This time Jerry I want you one on one...on ECW TV. And after I beat you, like I've beaten you so many times before...I'm going to kick Rhino's ass for the title. You know why Fonzie?

Alfonso: I know why. Tell them at home why.

Rob Van Dam Because I'm Rob. Van. Dam. And I can. Don't worry about my ribs Fonzie, nothing some bed rest and kronic won't heal.

Commercial BREAK

FEBRUARY 11, 2001...ECW returns to PPV with ULTIMATE JEOPARDY!
LIVE FROM Villa Park, IL. The Odeum on PPV!

at the announce booth, Cyrus has joined Joey Styles and Joel Gertner.

Joey Styles: We are unfortunately joined now by Cyrus. Cyrus you just heard what Rob Van Dam had to say. He challenged Jerry Lynn to a match next week on ECW on FX. What is Jerry Lynn's answer?

Cyrus Look Joey, Jerry has no problem beating Rob Van Dam but remember he refuses to work any match thats not the main event. If its the main event that fine. But that is the stipulation. BUT IF ROB VAN DAM thinks he can just demand a title shot a Rhino...he better quit smoking what ever he is smoking and wake up. He needs to earn it.

Joey Styles He has earned it. He never lost the TV title and he has bleed for this company and I think if RVD wants a title shot he should get one.

Joel Whats that smell...I think its Cyrus.

Cyrus Doesn't FX's standards and practices have problems with you Gertner.

Joey Styles None the less next week we'll be back, we have plenty of show for you still to come tonight but here is a taste of what you can expect to see next week. Nova will be in action teaming with Spike Dudley against the returning Chris Chetti and Chris Hamrick. And Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn will face off in the Main EVENT. As you may have heard the group known as the Baldie have left ECW in its two week hiatis...except for one. His name is Vic Grimes.

-----------------

Vic Grimes is show diving over the top rope on Spike Dudley through a table.

Vic Grimes talks to camera

Vic Grimes: My brothers may have left me but I am still standing and no one is safe.

(Vic Grimes busts Balls Mahoney up with cheese grinder. Vic Grimes putting Chilly Willy through flaming table)

Vic Grimes: Are you ready ECW? For VIC GRIMES?

---------------------------------

"BIG BALLS" BY ACDC PLAYS.

(Balls Mahoney makes his way to the ring with chair in hand. The crowd sings along with his song)

Joey Styles: One of a kind is Balls Mahoney

Cyrus: Who would want another.

(Mahoney enters the ring)

(Kid Kash's music hits as Kash hits the ring. He smirks at Balls Mahoney and enters the ring)

Balls Mahoney vs. Kid Kash

Start
Balls rushes Kash who plants a boot to Balls' gut. Kash hits ropes and nails a forearm but Balls refuses to go down. Kash tries it again and Balls blocks and nails a tiltawhirl slam. 2 count. Balls drops a head butt to Kash's forehead and stands and drops an elbow. 2 count. He whips Kash from one corner to another and nails a running splash. Kash stubles out and Balls begins to jab. With every jab the crowd yells...BALLS. jab(balls), jab(balls) jab jab jab (balls balls ballls) wind up....(OOOOOOOOOOOOOH) jab (BALLS). Kash goes down and to the outside.

Mahoney follows and hits a bionic elbow on Kash. Kash falls into guard rail. Balls lifts up Kash in a press slam and drops him on the guard rail. He grabs a beer in front row and nails Kash in face with it. Mahoney nails Kash on apron and goes to whip him in to post but Kash reverses it. Mahoney nails hard on post. He goes down hard. Kash has chair and nails Mahoney with it. Mahoney on mat.

Mid Match Notes
Kash chokes Mahoney on outside with cable wire. He whips Mahoney into rail and nails him with chair. Mahoney is dazed and confussed. Kash up into ring. Kash climbs up the top turnbuckle and sizes up Mahoney. Kash dives off and nails Mahoney.

"ECW ECW ECW"

Kash rolls Mahoney back in ring. Cover. 2 count.

Joey Styles: We have to take a quick commercial break...we'll be right back.

(fades out on Kash arguing with ref over 2 count)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Right back into the action as Balls reverses a whip from Kash in corner. Kash nails hard. Feeds out and Mahoney nails a low blow. Kash drops to his knees. Mahoney grabs a steel chair laying in the ring and bends it around Kash's head.

Joey Styles OH MY GOD!

Balls lifts Kash up and nails a Mahoney Driver. 1..2..3.

Winner: Balls Mahoney

(Mahoney celebrates with fans as some of the high lights are shown.

-----------------------------------------------

High Lights from 2001 Guilty as Charged are Shown. The Tommy Dreamer/CW Anderson I Quit Match, Rhino winning the title, Nova and Spike Dudley beating Hot Commodity...Sandman/Corino/Credible.

Catch the replay...all week.

-------------------------------------------------

We return and standing in the ring is Joey Styles with mike in hand.

Joey Styles: Please welcome my guest at this time...The Innovator of Violence...TOMMY DREAMER!

(The crowd chants "TOMMY" as MAN in THE BOX plays. Dreamer hits the ring. He is all smiles)

Joey Styles: Its been a rough couple of weeks for ECW but also for you Tommy. If anyone embodies ECW its you and I would just like to take this time to ask what is Tommy Dreamer feeling right now.

Tommy Dreamer: Well Joey, I would be a liar if I were to say I wasn't relieved right now. Cause if ECW went out of buisness Tommy Dreamer would go out of buisness. I mean do you really think Vince McMahon or Ted Turner...or who ever is buying WCrapW would really want some one like me?

(crowd chants "HELL YES")

Tommy Dreamer No ECW is my home. I started my carreer here and I'm going to end my carreer here. I don't have many matches left in my body Joey. I'm breaking down.

(crowd boos)

Dreamer Its true and I love you all and as long as my body will let me...I'M GOING TO STAY IN ECW KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES!

("TOMMY" CHANTS)

("TAP OUT" music hits as Simon Diamond, Dawn Marie and Johnny Swinger come to the ring.)

Diamond I couldn't help but over hear you speak about quiting. I think its would be in the best interest of you and the EcW fans if you would just walk away and let me, Swinger and CW Anderson take over.

Dreamer In case your forgot I kicked you ass, his ass and I made Anderson say "I quit" so you can get the fuck out of my ring right now.

Simon Diamond: Yeah well if you didn't notice CW isn't here tonight. Swinger can't wrestler until his injury is cleared so how about this right here right now. Simon Diamond vs. Tommy Dreamer in tonights main event?

(Crowd boos Diamond)

Dreamer: if you want that battle your own. Dreamer drops mike and nails Diamond with fist. Diamond fires back. Swinger, Marie and Styles bail the ring.

MAIN EVENT: Tommy Dreamer vs. Simon Diamond w/Dawn Marie & Johnny Swinger

Start
Dreamer and Diamond trade punches. Diamond with a finger to Dreamer's eye. Dreamer grabs it and turns in pain and Diamond takes out Dreamers knee. Diamond goes right to work on the knee. Diamond stomps Dreamers knee and drops an elbow to the knee. Dreamer up and Diamond whips him off ropes and tackles Dreamer's knee.

Dreamer rolls to the outside and hobbles around the ring. Diamond follows and goes to slam Dreamer's head off the apron but Dreamer blocks. He fires away at Diamond with chops and punches. Dreamer nails Diamond. Diamond rolled back in ring. Dreamer goes under ring and pulls out a table. He sets it up on outside. He goes back under and pulls out a peice of barbwire. The crowd goes nuts. Diamond cuts him off and Dreamer drops the wire. Diamond slams Dreamers head off the table, it falls over and rolls Dreamer back into the ring. Diamond in the ring and applies a Sleeper hold on Dreamer. The CROWD ERUPTS IN HATRED TO DIAMOND, who is all smiles.

Cyrus: Finally some good old fashion wrestling.

Styles: And we are taking our final commercial break. We'll be right back with the conclusion of our main event.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Right back in action as Dreamer has Diamond in a figure four leg lock, Diamond is bleeding from head..

We see a split screen showing what happened during the break. Diamond was back on outside with Dreamer and Dreamer pulled Diamond into guardrail busting Diamond open.

Diamond reverses the figure four and the hold is broken. Dreamer, whos knee is hurt stumbles up and Diamond nails a clothesline. Diamond yells to Swinger to get the barb wire. Swinger finds it and hands it to Diamond who wraps it around Dreamers forehead. Dreamer is now bleeding.

Diamond plants Dreamer with a suplex and covers. 1..2..kick out. Diamond then goes to 2nd turnbuckle and drops and knee to Dreamer's head. 1..2..kick out. Diamond is getting frustrated. He goes to outside and grabs steel chair and re-enters the ring. He waits for Dreamer to get to his feet and swings the chair. Dreamer ducks and Diamond nails the Turn buckle. Dreamer is right there and drives Diamond's head into the chair, now laying on top turnbuckle.

Dreamer hits a reverse DDT and covers. 1..2..Johnny Swinger in and stomps away at Dreamer. Diamond up and joins the action. They take turns nailing him with rights. Diamond hands the Chair to Swinger as Dawn Marie hands another to Diamond. They take turns nailing Dreamer with chairs but he won't go down. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!. he just turns into another chair shot. THey connect at the same time. Dreamer is down. Diamond motions for the table still laying at ringside. Swinger to outside to set up table.

In the ring Diamond rolls Dreamer to table but CW Anderson hits the ring!

Joey Styles: CW Anderson is here!

Anderson nails Diamond from behind and nails a DDT. Swinger in and hits Anderson but Anderson fires back with a hard clothesline. He takes Swinger to the Apron. They fight as Tommy Dreamer is up. He walks over and picks up Diamond. Both men can barely stand as Dreamer nails Diamond with a kick to gut and hoist him up for a Spicoli Driver.

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

Diamond rolls to outside where Dawn Marie checks on him.

On apron CW Anderson beats on Johnny Swinger right by the set up table. Anderson moves back as Dreamer nails Swinger from inside the ring with a chair. Swinger falls back through the table. "ECW" chants start up.

Anderson in the ring. He shakes Dreamers hand and raises it.

Joey Styles CW Anderson and Tommy Dreamer are victorious.

(Dreamer and Anderson go into crowd to celebrate with fans)

Joey Styles What a night. We'll be back next week on FX for more ECW.

(SHOW FADES ON Dreamer and Anderson out in fans who chant "ECW" "ECW")

----------------

Hit me with feed back.

Much love
Kelly

ECW on FX
The Sports Plus Entertainment Center
Long Island, NY
February 7, 2001

We open cold on Spike Dudley coming to the ring with his music. The ECW crowd is chanting "SPIKE, SPIKE".

Joey Styles: Hello ECW fans, I'm Joey Styles sitting here along with Joel Gertner and welcome to ECW on FX! Spike Dudley is on his way to the ring for his tag match announced last week.

(Spike gets in the ring and climbs the turn buckle. The crowd cheers wildley. He turns to await his partner.)

Joey Styles: Spike Dudley set to team with Nova against Chris Chetti and Chris Hamrick.

(NOVA's Music hits and he stumbles out of the entrance, done the same as last week with metal, the ECW Logo and barb wire. Nova falls and Rhino appears with Cyrus behind.)

Gertner: Looks like Nova has an unexpected guest!

Joey Styles ECW World Champion Rhino is attacking Nova!

(Rhino nails Nova with a series of lefts and rights. He slams him against the barb wired covered set. Spike Dudley rushes the entrance nailing Spike from behind. Spike hammers away and Rhino pushes Dudley off. Nova now from behind and he and Spike hammer away at the champion.)

Joey Styles: This was suposed to be a tag team encounter!?!

(Rhino nails Dudley with a knee to the gut and rams him into the set. He then hits Nova with a European upper cut. Nova stumbles back against the guard rail. Rhino charges and clotheslines Nova over the guard rail. Spike Dudley from behind and Rhino cuts him off. He lifts Spike in a press slam and launches him at Nova in the crowd. "ECW" chants begin. Rhino over the guard rail and pumbles both men toward the ring. They all three fight through the crowd. Near the ring Rhino tosses Spike Dudley over first and then Nova. As he comes over Nova nails Rhino with a drop kick sending him to the ring side floor face first.)

Joey Styles: This is insane.

(Rhino slowly gets up as both men hit him with lefts and rights. Nova tells Spike to get a chair. Spike grabs the chair as Nova rolls Rhino into the ring. Nova to the apron but Rhino is quicker. He nails Nova with a neckbreaker on the apron choking Nova on the ropes. Nova spills to the outside. A ECW ref has hit the ring. Spike Dudley in with chair)

Joey Styles Looks like this is a match!

The Bell rings as Spike enters with the chair. Rhino turns and is nailed by the chair. Spike hits it again and goes for the ACID Drop. Spike up the turnbuckles but Rhino holds on and turns it into a belly to back suplex. Rhino in the corner as Spike gets up. GORE! Rhino with the cover. 1..2..3.

Winner: Rhino

Joey Styles: WHAT A WAY TO KICK OF ECW on FX!

----------------------------------------------------------------

EXTREME.......CHAMPIONSHIP....WRESTLING!

(the ECW theme music plays as we see clips of the most famous of ECW moments fly by. The chair throwing. The Van Terminator. Spike being tossed out into crowd by Bigalow. Bigalow and Taz going through the ring. Super Crazy hitting the moonsault on Tajiri. Johnny Swinger going through the table on the FX debut thanks to Anderson and Dreamer. We see RVD being Gored through table. Sandman nailing himself with beer. Tommy Dreamer doing the crucifix sign.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Back in the ring, Rhino stands with Cyrus who hold the ECW Television and ECW World Heavyweight Titles. Rhino has a mike. A "Rhino sucks" chant has broken out)

Rhino I am the ECW WORLD CHAMPION! I hold these two belts not because it will sell a few t-shirts. Not because no one else would. Not because my boss wanted to make movies. I hold these two belts because I'm the best in ECW! I just beat not one but two men. And Rob Van Dam, you want my title. You've been banging on Paul E's door crying about a title shot at Ultimate Jeopardy. Your not World Champion Material, Jerry Lynn will prove that tonight. You will never face me! Because I am throwing an open challenge right now to any man outside of ECW. Any man from those other two promotions. I will face either one of you. The Rock! Your the WWF Champion right? Then face me one on one at Ultimate Jeopardy. Scott Steiner, big sucka pump. I'll be in Villa Park on February the eleventh. You come out and show your steroid arms to me then. I challenge anyone from the big two to step up.

(Small Rhino chant)

Rhino: Because there is no one here in ECW worth my time.

(Crowd turns against him again. Rhino hands mike to Cyrus.)

Cyrus: Because if it weren't for Rhino saving ECW by winning the title at Guilty as Charged...there would be no Resurrection. No FX deal. No, with out Rhino as champion...there would be no more ECW.

(Cyrus and Rhino exit the ring as the fans chant "SUCK OUR DICKS")

Joey Styles: Ungratefull assholes. All Rob Van Has to do tonight is beat Jerry Lynn and this Sunday he’ll get Rhino one on one.

COMMERCIAL BREAK.

See who will walk away this sunday with gold...and who will be in ULTIMATE JEOPARDY. Live on PPV Sunday February 11, 2001.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Vic Grimes is shown backstage. Steel chair in his hand.)

Vic Grimes: My brothers are gone and I'm all alone! I'm Vic Grimes, and I am one twisted mother fucker. And when I come to Ultimate Jeopardy this Sunday...no one and I mean no one is safe from me. Can you deal with that? Can you deal with Vic...Grimes?

------------------------------------------------------------

(We go the announce booth where Joey Styles and Joel Gertner sit.)

Joey Styles: This Sunday ECW on PPV returns with Ultimate Jeopardy and it is promised to be a night of many suprises. But last week on ECW on FX, Tommy Dreamer was going one on one with Simon Diamond when the fallowing happened...

(clips of Tommy Dreamer fighting off both Johnny Swinger and Simon Diamond. CW Anderson hits the ring. Dreamer pins Simon Diamond. Swinger takes a dive through the table)

Joey Styles: Well earlier tonight we caught up with Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger...this is Tap Out.

-----------------------------------------------------

(Johnny Swinger sits in the back of the locker room as Simon Diamond paces. Dawn Marie tries to calm Diamond down.)

Simon Diamond: How dare he do this. I made CW! I made him! And he turns his back on me! Why? How?

(turns to the camera)

Diamond: Tommy Dreamer you have brainwashed CW against us. You have broken up Tap Out and this sunday you two will pay. Me and Johnny Swinger want a match against you and CW this Sunday at Ultimate Jeopardy! You name the type of match, you name the stipulation...cause we are going to kick you asses.

Dawn Marie: Baby calm down. You need to calm down.

(Blue Boy and Jasmine St. Claire enter.)

Blue Boy: Simon baby, you should listen to Dawn. Calm down. I have a match later tonight and I don't even know who my opponent is. Do you see me stressing? No. Don't sweat Dreamer and Anderson. They are no threat to you two. Hell the three of us are unstoppable.

Swinger: Listen to him Simon. From now on, they'll be chanting out names instead of "Tommy". We'll send em to an early retirement.

Diamond: Fine.

(Turns to the camera)

Diamond: Tommy...CW! See you Sunday)

-----------------------------------------------

(We go back to the ring where The FBI's Godfather style theme music is playing. Big Sal leads Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke to the ring. The crowd flip off the FBI. The FBI hit the ring and hit the turn buckles.)

(Mexican dance music plays and Super Crazy steps out to the ring. The crowd chants "Tequila" as Super Crazy storms the ring.)

Joey Styles: One on one action here between Super Crazy and Little Guido from the FBI.

Super Crazy vs. Little Guido w/The FBI

Start:
Super Crazy and Little Guido circle each other and hit a quick lock up, Super Crazy nails an elbow to Guido's head and flips Guido over with an arm drag. Guido back up into another quick arm drag. Guido up into a third. Super Crazy hits the ropes and nails a drop kick to Guido's head. Super Crazy spring boards off second rope and nails a leg drop. 1...2..kick out. Both up quickly as Guido stops Crazy with a single leg take down. Guido drops a knee to Crazy's head. He gets Crazy to his feet. Whips Crazy off the ropes and hits a clothesline. Crazy up into a hip toss. Crazy up and Guido takes him down with a lightning fast drop toe hold. Guido spins over and applies a Indian Death Lock. The Ref asks Crazy if he wants to give up. Crazy says no. Super Crazy powers Guido over to his stomach and the hold is broken. Crazy is up and goes for a leg drop but Guido moves. Guido goes for a elbow drop but Crazy moves. Crazy goes for a standing senton but Guido moves. Both staire at each other. The crowd claps.

Joey Styles: This match will continue when we come back.

Commercial

We return and Guido is being whipped from one corner to the other by Super Crazy. Guido hits hard and falls over the top rope to the apron. Crazy hits a drop kick on Guido sending him to the outside where Tony Mamaluke and Big Sal are. They huddle around him to help him up.

Joey Styles: Super Crazy is about to fly.

Super Crazy hits the opposite ropes and takes a running leap over the top rope and nails Big Sal, Mamaluke and Guido with a suicide dive. "ECW" chants begin as Crazy nails Mamaluke and Sal on outside with chops. Crazy whips Guido into the ring post and Guido goes down hard. Crazy climbs up on the guard rail, tight rope walks it and hits a moonsault on Guido on the outside. "ECW, ECW". Big Sal and Mamaluke recover and chase after Crazy who rolls back in the ring. They turn their attention to Guido and help him up and roll him back in the ring.

Guido dazed and confussed charges Crazy who hits a back elbow. Guido bumps hard. Guido up and Crazy hits a DDT. Crazy climbs to the top rope and hits a corkscrew moonsault on Guido.

Winner: Super Crazy

(Super Crazy celebrates as we go to...)

----------------------------

("King of Old School" Steve Corino, Jack Victory, Justin Credible and Francine are show knocking on Paul E. Dangerously's door. Paul opens)

Paul E. Ah, the New Impact Players. What can I do for you on this fine evening?

Steve Corino: First of all, together between Justin and myself we are both former World Heavyweight Champions. And I for one think it should be us taking on Rhino this Sunday for the ECW World Title.

Justin Credible: Cause we came together to make an Impact here in ECW, one like no one has ever seen.

Paul E. Well, as you know I have decided that who ever wins the main event tonight would face Rhino at Ultimate Jeopardy. But I'll tell you what. You two want gold? Well you can face the ECW World Tag Team Champions at Ultimate Jeopardy. You can face Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck! Is that all?

(Corino and Credible exchange glances at one another. Credible shrugs.)

Corino That will do.

(The Impact Players turn and leave and Paul E. smiles and shuts his office door.)

-------------------------------------------------------

They are coming to ECW.

The Hottest Tag Team on the independent circuit...The most feared Tag Team in all of mexico...

Fear them.

Mexico's Most Wanted.

(quick flashes of Halloween and Damien 666 are show in action.)

Comming Soon to ECW.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(We return to see Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at the announcer's table.)

Joey Styles: There has been no feud in the past three years like the one between Jerry Lynn and Rob Van Dam...once respected rivials has turned into a bitter hate from Lynn.
------------------------------

(Rob Van Dam is shown warming up with Bill Alfonso. He is doing kicks in the air.)

--------------------

(Jerry Lynn is tapping up his hand with Cyrus beside him giving him a pep talk)

------------------------

Joey Styles: Tonight they face one on one for a shot at Rhino's title this sunday.

(The Blue Boy's music hits as he and Jasmine St. Claire make their way to the ring. The Crowd chants "SHE'S a ****". They get in the ring and Blue Boy grabs his mike.)

Blue Boy: Behold the fat boy who lost the weight and got the babe. You all wish you were as talented as me. And I know you wish you had a woman like this to sleep with...

("SHE'S GOT HERPIES" chants break out)

The Blue Boy: Shut Up! I am a superstar. I am the future ECW World Champion. You all should fall down and worship me! FUCK YOU! I am going to destroy my rivial tonight!

(With that Metalica's Enter Sandman hits and the crowd stand to their feet. The Blue Boy quits speaking and turns, we can see shock and fear sweep over his face.)

Joey Styles I think The Blue Boy has bitten off a little more than he can chew.

(The Sandman steps out from the set raising his singapore caine. A cigerette hangs from his mouth and he holds up a beer can and pops it. He chugs the beer and smashes it against his forehead. He heads to the ring. The crowd sings along to "ENTER SANDMAN". The Sandman embraces the fans and drinks another beer with them, he spits it over the front row.)

Joey Styles: An ECW original. A three time ECW World Champion and an angry man ever since Rhino beat him at Guilty as Charged.

The Sandman vs. the Blue Boy
The Sandman hits the ring as the Blue Boy rushes him. He nails Blue Boy with his cane and Blue Boy drops to the mat. He pops open another can and chugs it and Blue Boy is up. Sandman smashes the can against Blue Boy's face. Sandman again nails Blue Boy with a cane shot. Blue Boy bails to the outside. The Sandman follows. Sandman nails him with three quick cane shots and Blue Boy begs for him to stop. Sandman with another cane shot and a kick to the face.

Sandman goes for another cane shot but Blue Boy stops hit with a punch to the gut. Sandman drops the cane and Blue Boy rams Sandman's head off the apron. Blue Boy rolls Sandman back into the ring and nails him with lefts and rights. He whips Sandman off the ropes and hits a hip toss. Blue Boy goes for a pile driver but Sandman reverses it into a back body drop. Sandman turns and nails a leg drop. He goes to the outside and grabs a chair.

He sets up the chair in the ring and whips Blue Boy off the ropes, Blue Boy gets a drop toe hold into the chair. Sandman with the cover. 1..2...kick out.

Sandman gets Blue Boy up for the Russian Leg Sweep, Blue Boy counters with a low blow. He then hits a DDT and covers. 1..2...kick out. Blue Guy picks up the chair and nails Sandman with it. 2 count. He whips Sandman off ropes, Sandman ducks the clothesline and nails a swinging neck breaker. Blue Boy slowly up and there is the White Russian Leg Sweep. cover.

Winner Sandman

(Jasmine in to check on Blue Boy. Sandman grabs her by the hair and plants a solid kiss on her. He turns to crowd then nails her with the singapore cane!)

Joey Styles Sandman promises to be more Extreme and more Hardcore than ever before....what does he have planned for Ultimate Jeopardy this Sunday?

--------------------------------------------

UPNEXT: ROB VAN DAM vs. Jerry Lynn
(clips of past matches are shown)

We return to see Tommy Dreamer and CW Anderson standing outside the Sports Plus Entertainment Arena.)

Tommy Dreamer: Everyone wants to know why CW Anderson and Tommy Dreamer are uniting after a bloody feud? Why? There is something called respect. And after we went to hell and back at Guilty as Charged...we earned each other's respect.

CW Anderson: I am an Anderson...we know all about wrestling and respect in my family. Tap Out didn't respect my ability. After me and Tommy had the best match of the new year and we shook hands I walked to the locker room, Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger only said that I lost...why didn't I help them....why didn't I win. Well, I didn't win because that night Tommy was the better man. And now you want to face off against us this Sunday? Fine.

Dreamer: And you want to know what kind of match? I say we do it EXTREME...a tag team flaming tables match.

(Dreamer and Anderson laugh)

(we go the ring where Jerry Lynn and Cyrus make their way to the ring.)

Joey Styles There is so much at stake here. Rob Van Dam has been dreaming of being the ECW World Champion...Jerry Lynn has been looking to lock in that main event picture...and the one man that keeps beating him is Rob Van Dam. This is a cross roads for both men.

(WALK by Pantera hits and Rob Van Dam and Bill Alfonso make their way out. The fans chant "RVD". RVD circles the ring and climbs up to face nose to nose with Lynn.)

MAIN EVENT: FOR SHOT AT ECW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

Start
They are still nose to nose trash talking each other as the bell rings. Lynn throws the first punch in connects. RVD fires back. They begin trading punches with RVD getting the upper hand. Lynn is backed up into the corner. RVD whips Lynn to opposite corner and charges...Lynn gets both boots up into RVD's face. RVD stubles back and Lynn charges with a clothesline. RVD goes down hard. Lynn is right on top of him with a series of kicks to RVD's head. Lynn hits the ropes, RVD is up and hits Lynn with a hip toss but Lynn lands on his feet. Lynn locks RVD's arm and tries to hip toss him but RVD blocks it. RVD with a go behind and a take down. Lynn wiggles out and is on tope of RVD with a hammerlock. RVD makes it to his feet and back Lynn into the corner. Clean break. Lynn smacks RVD across the face. RVD fires back with a slap and a chop. RVD chops away at Lynn. Lynn fires back with a knee to the gut.

Lynn tosses RVD back into the corner and nails a European upper cut. Irish Whip. RVD hits Hard and feeds out. Lynn springboards off 2nd rope and hits a tornado DDT on RVD. quick cover...2count.

Lynn hits ropes and goes for a leg drop but RVD moves and nails a spinning low kick. RVD hits the ropes and nails a rolling senton. 2 count. RVD whips Lynn off the ropes. Lynn ducks a clothesline from RVD and RVD turns into a enzugiri from Lynn. Lynn covers. 2 count.

Lynn nails RVD with a series of lefts and rights. Whips RVD off ropes, RVD nails a shoulder block sending Lynn to the mat. RVD off ropes and Lynn jumps to trip him. RVD steps over. Lynn up and leap frogs a charging RVD. RVD off ropes and right into Lynn's arm drag. RVD quickly up and Lynn nails a heel kick. Lynn covers. 2 count.

Joey Styles: We'll take a short commercial break then return for the conclusion of our main event on FX!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

RVD is on the outside as Jerry Lynn is on Apron. Jerry Lynn leaps off and RVD moves and Lynn chokes himself on the guard rail. RVD hops up on the ring post and dives off nailing Lynn with a corkscrew leg drop as Lynn layed across the guardrail. RVD yells for Fozzie to get the chair. Fozzie gets one but Cyrus cuts him off. Cyrus decks Fozzie. Lynn with a upper cut and rolls RVD back in the ring.

Lynn grabs the chair from Cyrus and tosses it RVD and goes for a Van Damminator. RVD ducks and nails Lynn with the chair. Lynn stumbles and RVD tosses the chair to Lynn and nails the VAN DAMMINATOR! Cyrus in and RVD nails him with the chair. RVD climbs to the top turn buckle as the crowd rises to their feet.

Rob makes the thumbs sign and the crowd chants along with him..."ROB...VAN...DAM!" RVD dives off with a frog splash. 1..2...3.

Winner and New Number One contender: Rob Van Dam

(RVD celebrates and turns right into a GORE from Rhino. Rhino stands over Rob Van Dam both Television and World Title in his hands. He raises them as we fade to black over Rhino standing above a broken RVD

Joey Styles This Sunday it will be Rob Van Dam and Rhino for the ECW World Title...OH MY GOD!

---------------

ULTIMATE JEOPARDY MATCHES ANNOUNCED:
For ECW World Heavyweight Title
Rhino(c) vs. Rob Van Dam

Flamming Table Tag Team Match
Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger vs. Tommy Dreamer & CW Anderson

ECW World Tag Team Titles
The New Impact Players w/Jack Victory & Francine vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri & Mikey Whipwreck(c) w/Sinister Minister

-----
Also Vic Grimes, the Sandman and Balls Mahoney will be in action.

Stay tunned for more matches to be added before the PPV.

-------------------------

FEED BACK PREDICTIONS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo