• Chris Jericho

• Ted DiBiase

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Chris Jericho vs. The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase

The Following matchup takes place in Philadelphia, PA in the ECW Arena. All matches, unless other wise noted, take place under Extreme Rules.

Regular Wrestling Match:
This match will negate the extreme rules of the ECW Arena. It's a regular wrestling match with regular rules.

WOW i'm suprised at that vote tally. I went with Jericho but I was totally stuck for a long time. Dibiase is the greatest heel ever in my opinion and i thought his gimmick could get over in ecw to an extent. He played that character better than anyone could've and was a damn good wrestler. Jericho though is superior, but not by much. I gave it to him based on the crowd, and his superior aerial arsenal, but in a match that i'd pay to see, which for me is a once in a decade statement.

I too will give it to Jericho. The guy is overrated to the moon, but a regular wrestling match in ECW is much better for him than an extremes rule match in my opinion. This is probably the best stipulation he could hope for, I don't really know how to elaborate more than that.

Jericho got the edge in this one. He got the speed to counter Dibiase's maneuver's and the technique to out wrestle Dibiase. No disrespect to the Million-Dollar Man, but Y2J has him beat in most aspects, and I cannot see Dibiase winning unless he finds a way to get his cronies in on the action, even then Jericho is a force to be reckon with. Jericho wins with the Walls of Jericho in 16 minutes.

One of the toughest matches so far. But Jericho has participated in ECW. And the Million Dollar Man would be more concerned about the grubby enviroment he's in to fully concentrait on the match. Jericho wins.

Very good match and one I would have liked to ahve seen. I voted for Jericho, but I think I'm already regretting that. This just seems the match that Jericho would win, but DiBiase wins somehow and Jericho is left with a dumbfounded look in the middle of the ring. Both excellent wrestlers and two guys I would pay to watch. This is one of those matches I hated to have to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back