drunk as fuck, cops suck

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
so im at this party in north florida called jouvet. in gainesville. its basically the wildest hip hop party in north florida.

except cops showed up and said we couldnt park where we were all told to park. so they made an announcement, told everyone to park in this part of the woods right before the open field where the party was at. wasted an hour cuz everyone had to fuckin walk that mile back to their cars and get through the shitstorm of traffic to get to the parking lot

but two ignorant ass *****s forgot to do that. so what do the cops do?

instead of doing the logical thing and just towing they asses, they shut down the party.

let me tell you whats wrong with this.

2500 people, paid 25 dollars for tickets, party nowhere near over, the place rented out. cops said nope, partys over everyones going home.

yeah, drunk as fuck and what, an hour and a half of dancing?

some shit right there

You should have used the N.W.A. defence.

"FUCKDAPO-LICE!! BOOGIE WOOGIE *****, BOOGIE WOOGIE!!"

Sure, you're likely to have been sexually assaulted by a transgender prostitute in the police cells by the end of the night, but you'd still have your pride and a great party story.

Get a DVD of Def Jam Comedy, alert the Negro and fling the DVD out the house like a frisbee.

It's like District 9 and the prawns, except replace the prawns with African Americans and the cat food with Martin Lawrence.

Shout out loud "OH MY GAWD, JESSE JACKSON AND AL SHARPTON ARE DOING A RALLY OUTSIDE MY HOUSE?!?! GET OUT."

They'll be out of there in a jiffy.

LOLJLOL.

I seriously love black people, but this is funny. Let's hope he finds a Jew in his room raiding his piggy bank next.

Oh, exploitable situations.

I'm surprised Slyfox hasn't shown up to tell us all why cops are awesome.

Jesus fucking Christ, I don't even remember making this thread...

No, there was no "random *****" in my living room, I have no idea where that came from. Wow, I'm sorry this thread was even made...

It's okay Moz, it happens to the best of us. And by the best of us I mean the worst of us, you filthy vagabond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back