Drinking: Do You Or Don't You?

You wouldn't actually need to because a) I'm never that drunk, and b) my hair is about half an inch long in its longest place.

But I'm honoured that you would.

I just feel a natural obligation to babysit the world. its weird.

Greek%20Diety%20Atlas%20Carrying%20the%20World%20on%20his%20Shoulder.jpg

^NorCal

I've been known to have a beer or five, along with some whiskey, and assorted mixed shots. I'm borderline alcoholic, and fine with it at the moment. Judge, all ye who have never sinned, or become dependant on outside influences.

I don't have a problem with drinking but only if you have self control. I drink on an occasion but it is nothing more than a couple glasses of rum and coke or a few shots of whiskey and strawberry gatorade. Lol. I can honestly tell you I have only drunk once.

Yuck! I don't drink alot, and I'm never drinking again! Awful!

i thinkg evttoyne is cooool ims aying//// kb is a hotie is hte girl fics look girl! slyy is HARD ADEDDD//.... PLASSE! TM! PIPPENSR! I LOVE EVERYYINGONE HER....ALL I DONT LIKE IS MURSIFU(HE'S SEEEEESMS ATS A SWEETIE..NIWPWNOW! NORCAL MONKEYYYY ED JAZ,MS! KB! BEDCCA! PIPPEN I S A OGGGOD POSTER! ALL ID ONT LIE I S SPWANE(HE WAS MEAN TO ME)AND MURSFIH1(BUT HES A SWEET IE NOW )...NSL I SAID ESOME BADBGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS BUT U ARE A CUTEIEW~

I'D MARRU KB(LOMG HE SAEEEMS ANDLD LIKS LIKE HITTIE!!!!1 IPOMG! SAM=VEABUE! IC& SHCKY R COL JEFFFFFFFFFFF HARDSU! HAHAH SORRRY SHA4KY!
I <3....SERIUODLY! IM GONNANN MISS U'SE LAAALL

Riiiiiight

You people think that's bad? Just be glad you werent here last night.... In all honesty drinking can be fun, but I just get to out of control. Plus waking up feeling like shit and then working, is not my idea of fun.

We were doing tests and the such on the effect drinking has on your state of mind, through some movies in AP psychology. We came to the conclution that smoking pot, was better for you than drinking. The risks are much lower, you concentrate better (reducing motor vehicle accidents/motor vehicle deaths), Theres hardly any chance of death due to over exposing yourself as to at a certain level of alcohal you will die, and it generates the most money in america right now. So we had a massive debate as to weather pot should be legal because of it. Needless to say I was on the oposing.

Milk[lw];964741 said:
We were doing tests and the such on the effect drinking has on your state of mind, through some movies in AP psychology. We came to the conclution that smoking pot, was better for you than drinking. The risks are much lower, you concentrate better (reducing motor vehicle accidents/motor vehicle deaths), Theres hardly any chance of death due to over exposing yourself as to at a certain level of alcohal you will die, and it generates the most money in america right now. So we had a massive debate as to weather pot should be legal because of it. Needless to say I was on the oposing.

Pot is a culmulative thing though. It's effects are gradual, but someone I know's brother tried to stab their mum because constant pot use for 10 years made him paranoid. Alcohol, in moderation, isn't too bad long term.

You people think that's bad? Just be glad you werent here last night.... In all honesty drinking can be fun, but I just get to out of control. Plus waking up feeling like shit and then working, is not my idea of fun.

I have no problem with drinking, and if it's what you want to do do it. I will, but just not now. Though a hangover does sound like it might dampen the idea.

Pot is a culmulative thing though. It's effects are gradual, but someone I know's brother tried to stab their mum because constant pot use for 10 years made him paranoid. Alcohol, in moderation, isn't too bad long term.

^_^ Was hoping someone would say this. Thats how I defeated the oposing team, I pulled out a fake story on how my cousin beat his mother's head into a board for about 30 secs until my dad could get over there to help him. Due to the long term effects pot had on him. It was amazing. I got an A that day. Lolz

I have no problem with drinking, and if it's what you want to do do it. I will, but just not now. Though a hangover does sound like it might dampen the idea.

I have no problem with drinking either. I just know that when I'm drunk/drinking I don't know my limits and get out of hand, so I'm better off not doing it. Jeez now people here are gonna think im a big alchi or something :blink:

I drink about 3 nights a week. Now don't get me wrong its rare that I actually go out and get absolutely hammered. 95% of the time I go out and have a few beers or a few crown and cokes and then go home. I used to drink heavily on the weekends to the point of not being able to stand, but once I hit 21 it really lost its edge. I just drink as a way to relax, take the nerves off, plus the bar is where all the ladies are at.

Never have never will. Seriously, what's the point?

True story: I'm so opposed to it that I didn't come into the bar room for 8 months simply because of the name.

I drink but only on occasions. I haven't really been drunk before.

I personally don't see the point of getting absolutely hammered, so that you vomit before you pass out. But, drinking is fun as long as you stick to your limits.

Since I'm going to get my license before all my friends, I'll probably be the taxi driver meaning I probably won't drink much until I'm 18. I don't see the big rush anyway.

I tried beer when I was out with my friends once. Hated it, and never drank alocohol again, and I probably never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back