Does WWE care too much for the kids?

oh and it's TELLING ME! learn to spell asshole! you call youreself mr ratings but YOU cant spell "T-E-L-L-I-N-G" i have bad grammar skills and i can write and spell better than you little man! so go and polish bischoff's and hogan's dick while you suck your mother's pussy!

Lmao try not to clown on my typos when you're making typos "youreself".

Suck on bischoff and hogans dick huh? Poor lil kid, apparently I touched a nerve, and tears were dropping down your face while you were typing this. Go cry on your cock shaped pillow pansy ass.

Congratulations ( Ooh big word, I should just say congrats so youll understand ) on admitting that you're a ******. Thats the first step to recovery :rolleyes:

what are you talking about lsu_dt, cena haters buy tickets and t shirts and ppvs too. cena haters made this blog as soon as the ppv ended because they saw what happened. there was a cena sucks chant in the crowd during the main event showing that cena haters brought tickets to the show. cena haters def still give alot of money to the wwe.

My point is that the vast majority of the types who are going on and on and on about how disappointed they are with the outcome are also the types who stream the PPV's and such. If I had been in the crowd I would've been chanting cena sucks too. Even I was in on the cena sucks chants at the July 16 double taping of Raw in San Antonio.

It is easy to both dislike cena AND not be so furious at the outcome of this PPV.

Okay so almost everyone is saying that this is the worse PPV of the year. Why because cena didn't turn heel? All I say is who cares if cena didn't turn heel tonight. I think he will turn sooner or later. Also people say Nexus is burried because they lost wow they lost one fucking match the world is gonna end oh no! people need to stop with the cena is the reason for wwe being PG.

My point is that the vast majority of the types who are going on and on and on about how disappointed they are with the outcome are also the types who stream the PPV's and such. If I had been in the crowd I would've been chanting cena sucks too. Even I was in on the cena sucks chants at the July 16 double taping of Raw in San Antonio.

It is easy to both dislike cena AND not be so furious at the outcome of this PPV.

ok fair enough. i dont like cena that much i would like to see him lose a match. someone be4 made a good point of having him lose but team wwe still win. but yea alot of cena haters r taking this to far, telling cena to die and cussing at little kids. and u probably are right alot of them yelling and bitching right now, the wwe could do without the watching

People are still complaining about the WWE appealing more to children? Children are the easiest target for companies to aim toward; if you get a child hooked onto something, it's like exposing WoW to a MMO nerd. They lap it up and don't care for the consequences of their actions. That's why the WWE has made so many changes lately -- that's the only reason they're doing all this neutering. The more the kids enjoy the show, the more product gets sold. That's it.

They're trying to give the real fans some nudges with Bret Hart appearances (who needs to retire), and trying to give us better story lines for amping up our adrenaline, which I can't say if they're doing any better because I stopped tuning in regularly because I needed a break from the typical bullshit. But I guess they're at least trying. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be enough to satiate the older fans, does it? Otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

Personally, the PPV was fine until the ending (excluding Daniel). I was looking forward to an all out awesome fight between Nexus and the WWE, but John Cena completely spoiled it for me. I don't mind him, because he does work hard for the company without a doubt, but he ALWAYS does the same stuff! He takes the hits and comes out on top. Nexus was built up as a force to be reckoned with, and were completely obliterated in this match tonight. I don't know. A lot of people were fooled with Daniel's release, making this extremely exciting for me when he came back. But he barely got any time to really give us a show. It was kind of disappointing for me.

However, I am glad that Undertaker's back. Even though that was predictable, too.

On a final note, FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE MOUTH, MIZ.

TL;DR
The question isn't "Does WWE care too much for the kids", it should be "Does WWE care too much about money?"

(P.S. Did anyone else laugh at Melina's outfit, or is that just me?)

I swear all you 10-post n00bs know sod all about wrestling. That was a perfectly booked main event and it had great story telling to it. Cena wasn't superman in the match. He got hit with a DDT on the concrete, sold it and got the lucky victory.

In 1986 a concrete DDT put out Steamboat

1. That was years ago wrestling has changed
2. Jake was the only one using the DDT so it meant more
3. The DDT is now a standard move not a finisher, everyone uses it and it is not sold as lethal anymore. A concrete DDT is a killer move, but not unstoppable like when Jake did it.

Quit bitching and watch TNA

So people like this PPV becaaause...

1. Daniel Bryan returns.

2. Taker returns.

What else y'got, boys? Any phenomenal matches? Any big angles? Hm? Something? Almost every title match ending in no contest or DQ.

Cena winning was okay, but not the way he did. All this build up, the beat downs, the punishment and he wins in 2 seconds? How come he didn't do it a few months ago if it's that easy.

You WWE idiots can defend this PPV ALL you want, talk about numbers and ratings and money. I am not satisfied with anything they did. Summerslam was one big pile of shit.

Let Cena win, fine, good guys always win, that's how it goes, but to book it the way they did makes Nexus look like a bunch of talentless dicks.

So what now? They disperse all over the card and mid-card until they get fired. Bravo.

A win over team WWE would've made these guys look like SOMETHING. Now they're just a bunch of rookies who fell victim to Cena.

Yes, WWE does care about the kids. The hell with them and the hell with the kids. I'm 20, I'm no kid - I'm no WWE fan. I feel utterly insulted, screw you WWE.

@Mr. Ratings- ONS '05 a rehash if Hardcore Homecoming because HH was the night before? Really? ONS was planned, advertised, and booked long before the night before the event. Besides that, Shane Douglas actually put on his show ONLY because WWE planned and advertised One Night Stand. He had no plans to do what he did if it wasn't for WWE. He had the show on the Saturday before to be a dick. Which I did appreciate.

Now on topic- When it is all said and done...this is a TV SHOW. If you don't like what Sopranos, LOST, ER, Grey's Anatomy or any other TV show did ever a long period of time you'd usually turn the station and find something else to watch.

Why if I 'hate', dislike, or is just plain tired of something over a 6-year span still watch it religiously? If the creators of any program stopped entertaining me or 'catering' to my taste and I was sick of it I would find something else to watch.

I understand that "Cena-haters" watch WWE for things other than Cena, but at that point you know what you're going to get in the end...why the surprise? As a suggestion, watch what interests you about WWE and let what annoys you slide, because you're opinions/demands/ideas aren't being respected by the creators of the programming. If IT ALL annoys you, seriously whay are you watching?

I swear all you 10-post n00bs know sod all about wrestling. That was a perfectly booked main event and it had great story telling to it. Cena wasn't superman in the match. He got hit with a DDT on the concrete, sold it and got the lucky victory.

In 1986 a concrete DDT put out Steamboat

1. That was years ago wrestling has changed
2. Jake was the only one using the DDT so it meant more
3. The DDT is now a standard move not a finisher, everyone uses it and it is not sold as lethal anymore. A concrete DDT is a killer move, but not unstoppable like when Jake did it.

Quit bitching and watch TNA

Exactly!!! The DDT is not what it used to be, Edge hit the Impaler DDT on a Nexus member tonight (don't remember who) and it was sold very lightly. To go on, do any of the posters that are so mad@WWE remember how quick Sheamus got up from Orton's feet-on-the-ropes DDT tonight? Twice as fast as Cena got up from the concrete DDT.

wow so ill just say this is the smark thread...one you didnt even explain your title your basically just ranting..look get over the atitude era..its over move on..and if you dont lik dont get why people cry so hard over the wwe being about kids but you still watch..if you still watch your a hypocrite and if you dont watch your just going off of word of mouth and thats no better.you guys get on these sites and cry and bitch and moan about hating WWE today but you dtill watched..is someone tying you up and forcign you to watch?? no then turn the channel.why watch something if your just going to hate?there are otherwrestling promotions out there. i hear week in and week out peole crying "oh boo hoo the atitude era this stone cold this the rock that cuss words, chair shots blah blah blah" but you...all..still...watch...why? if you hate soemthing why watch? so you can come online and bitch and blog about how "oh waaa WWe doesnt care about us, waaa Cena beat up Nexus, waaaaa i hate the kiddie stuff" new flash when they invented the TV they also invented the remote..change the channel

how is it any better to bith about how much the other people bith about the wwe going turning into a crap-pile, its not really about becoming a product for the kids, cartoons in kids networks like CN or nickelodeon are definitely directed for kids but still some of those cartoons are pretty entertaining & even interesting, its simply about sacrificing the possibility of offering an original & creative product just to sell a couple of orange t-shirts or purple or whatever the next color should be... & that is bullcrap, ok ok wwe is for kids, right... but how stupid do the wwe thinks our kids are? or are they really that dumb? judging by the fact that they've been watching the storylines ending the same way over and over again for years now & still they want the new purple cenas tshirt for their birthdays i'll say they're are pretty damn dumb... but stil, do we really want our kids brains to be dried by a wwe that has became more obvious than freaking pokemon?
i think we really should turn the channel on wwe, because if we keep watching they'll just keep craping on our poor little eyes... at least thats what im gonna do... you all should consider it as well. btw i support the cena haters, fuck cena, & what up with that peopke hating the haters? its like an endless circle of bullcrap :suspic:

So people like this PPV becaaause...

1. Daniel Bryan returns.

2. Taker returns.

What else y'got, boys? Any phenomenal matches?

The main event, everyone worked their bollocks off, go back to your spot fests.

Any big angles? Hm? Something? Almost every title match ending in no contest or DQ.

Does The Nexus Angle and Daniel Bryan returning not count?

Cena winning was okay, but not the way he did. All this build up, the beat downs, the punishment and he wins in 2 seconds? How come he didn't do it a few months ago if it's that easy.

Did you even watch the match? He didn't win in 2 fucking seconds. I'm not a Cena fan so I have no reason to defend him but he got pasted in that match and was lucky to win

You WWE idiots can defend this PPV ALL you want, talk about numbers and ratings and money. I am not satisfied with anything they did. Summerslam was one big pile of shit.

Whatever mate, guess you think Hardcore Justice was a classic *s*******

Let Cena win, fine, good guys always win, that's how it goes, but to book it the way they did makes Nexus look like a bunch of talentless dicks.

So what now? They disperse all over the card and mid-card until they get fired. Bravo.

A win over team WWE would've made these guys look like SOMETHING. Now they're just a bunch of rookies who fell victim to Cena.

You either didn't watch the match or are just plain stupid. A team of rookies nobody knew of 3 months ago took a team of WWE all stars to the limit. How in the name of greek buggery does that make them look weak?

Yes, WWE does care about the kids. The hell with them and the hell with the kids. I'm 20, I'm no kid - I'm no WWE fan. I feel utterly insulted, screw you WWE.

I'm 28 watch TNA and WWE and been a wrestling fan for 20 plus years. TNA can't touch WWE when it comes to PPVs. Sod off and keep to TNA then. As you know fuck all to apprieciate when WWE actually do something right.

The main event, everyone worked their bollocks off, go back to your spot fests.

Does The Nexus Angle and Daniel Bryan returning not count?

Did you even watch the match? He didn't win in 2 fucking seconds. I'm not a Cena fan so I have no reason to defend him but he got pasted in that match and was lucky to win

Whatever mate, guess you think Hardcore Justice was a classic *s*******

You either didn't watch the match or are just plain stupid. A team of rookies nobody knew of 3 months ago took a team of WWE all stars to the limit. How in the name of greek buggery does that make them look weak?

I'm 28 watch TNA and WWE and been a wrestling fan for 20 plus years. TNA can't touch WWE when it comes to PPVs. Sod off and keep to TNA then. As you know fuck all to apprieciate when WWE actually do something right.

"The Nexus Angle"? That's the big thing? Them losing? WHOA! An angle leads to SOMETHING. Where the fuck does them losing lead? Mid-card 4 life? Oh no wait, they'll go to Smackdown now and get killed there too. I CAN'T WAIT!

"The Danielson Angle". That's not an angle, numb nuts. That's a return. He's back, they'll all go on his nuts .. for a few weeks.

"Didn't win in 2 seconds" - Barret comes in, STF, tap out. By the way, I love the automatic tap out weak ass looking finisher. He could really kill someone like that. Does it cause claustrophobia or bad dreams?

A team of rookies nobody knew looks super strong for 3 months. Then they lose to a guy with two strokes, some giant that can't move, and in the end get fucked up by Cena in less than three minutes. THREE MONTHS OF ATTACKS AND THIS IS HOW IT ENDS? The guys who took out the entire fucking roster. Tore up the arena, beat the living piss out of Cena and their LEADER taps out in 3 seconds? How fucking blind are you?

By the way, I WILL keep watching TNA like I always do. At least it's good.

** Waits for assholes **

Do you guys really thing its over with Nexus? Think about it. They lost. Their pissed off. What have they been doing for the past few months? Beating the hell out of people. Now, they have a very solid reason. So what are they going to do? On Monday Night, they are going to kick everyone's ass to prove they are still the best and try and take over Monday Night Raw. It was only one match, people. Get over it.

Summer Slam was decent. Kofi and Dolph ended up in No Contest with Nexus attacking them. Now we get to see Kofi and Dolph go at it longer. Is that so bad? No, not at all. Then we have Melina beating Alicia Fox for the Diva's Championship, then she gets beaten up by Laycool. Possible cross brand Diva war going on there. A bad thing? Not really.

After that, we have Big Show face S.E.S. and Big Show won. Not how I wanted it to turn out, but hell, shit hapens. Then we have Orton and Sheamus. Sheamus got himself DQed, Orton kicked his ass again. Thought Miz would come out and cash in Money in the Bank, but he was expecting to have a match later on.

Then we have Kane and Rey Mystero. Undertaker returns and Kane Tombstones Taker. His long awaited return and now we can have Kane vs. Undertaker for a few months over the World Heavyweight Title. Then we have the Team WWE vs. Team Nexus. Daniel Bryan makes a very unexpected return and kicked ass before getting attacked by the Miz and getting eliminated. So Cena won. What will Nexus do now? They aren't going to disappear. They are going to be pissed off and going to attack Cena harder than ever. So stop whining, stop complaining. It was a decent PPV. It could've been a lot worse.

And fyi. Cena turning heel can still happen. Just not tonight.

"The Nexus Angle"? That's the big thing? Them losing? WHOA! An angle leads to SOMETHING. Where the fuck does them losing lead? Mid-card 4 life? Oh no wait, they'll go to Smackdown now and get killed there too. I CAN'T WAIT!

"The Danielson Angle". That's not an angle, numb nuts. That's a return. He's back, they'll all go on his nuts .. for a few weeks.

"Didn't win in 2 seconds" - Barret comes in, STF, tap out. By the way, I love the automatic tap out weak ass looking finisher. He could really kill someone like that. Does it cause claustrophobia or bad dreams?

A team of rookies nobody knew looks super strong for 3 months. Then they lose to a guy with two strokes, some giant that can't move, and in the end get fucked up by Cena in less than three minutes. THREE MONTHS OF ATTACKS AND THIS IS HOW IT ENDS? The guys who took out the entire fucking roster. Tore up the arena, beat the living piss out of Cena and their LEADER taps out in 3 seconds? How fucking blind are you?

By the way, I WILL keep watching TNA like I always do. At least it's good.

** Waits for assholes **

So someone returning isn't an angle? lol you joker go on you define what an angle is to me? Do you know the difference between an angle and a feud? Yeah an angle leads to something, like a MIz/Bryan feud.

The Nexus angle isn't over you absolute ******! You really think that's it, don't be so fucking pea brained.

When did Nexus ever face 7 mid to top carders at once? They jumped people for months.

Tell me a good angle TNA is doing now, which isn't confusing,ripped off WWE, is going anywhere or has any payoff coming?

I can't be arsed wasting my time anymore on a straight up fucking idiot like yourself.

i was at summerslam tonite, crowd was at least 75% adult...marked out when cena won..loudest pop of the night..so its not just the kids who like cena.
and i hope wwe captured everyone's face when daniel bryan returned..we was too stunned to mark out...but typical wwe show...good start..bathroom break during divas match..few decent matches..mark out for randy orton..get bored with rey and kane..and a entertaining main event with a could be better finish..but overall i had a lot of fun..no one left disappointed.

Nexus needed to win this one to still look as a threat to RAW, but sadly they did not and now they lost all their momentum they had after 3 months of what? What a waste of 3 months. After Daniel Bryan was eliminated Miz should have helped Nexus take out Cena and have him be revealed as a new member of the Nexus imagine how epic that would have been. But, no SuperCena had to ruin the Nexus with the 5 moves of doom and now the little 10 year olds are jerking off to their new purple shirts now. BTW, Justin LaBar would have liked that one because well he predicted it and I guess was somewhat right about the Miz (Sorry LaBar I thought you had all figured out).

i had expected a lot from this one but it went down in vain....Kane's attack on Undertaker and Bryan's return were the only two good things..How in hell can Cena unite with the guy who spitted on him a monthes ago..Why the WWE championship match ended in DQ after so much of buildup? There were rumours of Rock returning, HUnter returning but they all fucked up..If Cena is their top guy why dont they change him ? Today could have been a chance for the miz to go that way to the Top Guy spot but VKM sucked Cena's dick again.....

While I detest the Super Cena gimmick it is a smart move by the WWE to get the kids hooked to the product while they are young, impressionable, and annoying enough to their parents that they will do anything to shut them up such as buying them tickets to wrestling events, dvds, tshirts, title belts, and all the other stupid merchandise that most normal people would never buy. Making it pg allows for the parents to feel ok about letting their kids watch wrestling instead of back in the day when a good deal of parents felt that it was too violent and inappropriate for their kids now they don't have to worry so much about their "impressionable" kids swearing because of it, seeing blood, or so called "unnecessary" violence. I was a young kid of the attitude era and if not for my brother getting me interested in wrestling I would have never been able to watch it, hell my parents made my brother go return a Stone Cold shirt because it was a giant picture of him flipping people off. The WWE doesn't have to worry so much these days about parents forcing their kids to return their merchandise for such reasons and will get nothing but product from a man so stale and allowed to show very little talent as John Cena. Give it some time and as these kids grow up to be lifelong fans they'll start to go through a similar attitude era shift eventually. It has been said many times but I'll say it again, wrestling comes in cycles and this too shall pass.

Sorry for the double post.

On another note if it wasn't for those "stupid 12 year olds" as you call them there wouldnt be the little bit of money in the WWE now. We all know they are pumping money into a business we watch and dont give any money to (think when was the last time you bought a t-shirt, any thing with a WWE logo on it, or actually ordered a ppv instead of reading the updates or watching an illegal stream)

You may hate the target audience but untill you guys start putting more money into the product consider yourselves not to be cared about

this is by far one of the more idiotic posts I have ever seen, in any message board, wrestling or non-wrestling related. Dude listen to urself, ru serious right now? The WWE has "a little bit of money?" They are a billion dollar, publicly traded company, and the reason why they have no major rival, because anyone who has tried to compete with them has ultimately failed.

Besides that ludicrous point, why do u assume internet marks automatically do not invest any money in the company? Is it because you don't or you feel like you are justified in insulting other people because you bought a randy orton doll at walmart last week? Economics does dictate where the company goes, but it is not the only reason. If economics was the main force in wrestling, then hogan wouldve never turned heel, and NWO wouldn't have become a massive success.

WWE is putting out a decent product, but it is becoming rather predictable in the way it is right now, and that is where people are justifiably upset. Majority of adults do not like Cena, and in a way WWE has accepted this already by acknowledging the "cena sucks" chants.

My point is don't assume u know why the WWE makes some of its decisions, it isn't always about monetary gain.

Getting back on point.....

Yes, it is frustrating as an adult fan to constantly see the corny jokes, the mailed-in, generic, babyface promos, and guys like Cena & Mysterio shoved down your throats.

Yes, I get that those two are probably the two most popular in terms of merchandise sales, mostly because the kids love them. Hence, the catering to children.

There isnt really a whole lot you can do about it though. I feel it was worse with the Super-Cena stuff a few years ago than it is now that its a PG product. But as long as WWE continues its mastery of marketing, this isn't going anywhere.

It was not a coincidence that Cena debuts a new shirt and hat with a new color combo a couple weeks before most kids around the country go back to school. The orange getup has been out for a while now, so its time to get Mom and Dad to spend another $25 on a T-shirt, $20 hat, $15 sweatband set, etc so they can be cool and hip, just like their favorite wrestler. Thats a lot of money when you're talking TV tapings, house shows, and internet sales.

I knew when Cena came out with a new T-shirt tonight, the .0000002% chance that Cena could turn heel became 0%....Vince has to know roughly how much money it would cost him if their biggest cash cow turned heel. Unfortunately, as a result of that attitude, there is no real incentive to push the envelope with a character such as his and try things that would keep his character fresh and interesting. Same thing goes for Mysterio as well.

We know Vince hears the 'lets go Cena, Cena sucks' chants.....been hearing them for years now. But it hasn't hurt his bottom line.

People whining, bitching, and moaning about the ending of a WWE PPV...how shocking.

I personally love the ones where people are mad that the WWE didn't reveal who the "mastermind" was tonight. After all, they promised to tell us who it was...oh, wait, come to think of it, the only place that anyone has ever mentioned a mastermind was here. It certainly hasn't been part of the storyline, but assumptions make reality, right?

I also love the way people are mad Cena didn't turn heel tonight, after all. It's unbelievable that, after taking the DDT, and after the two minutes or so it took for them to get him back in the ring and set up for the 450 splash, he was able to roll out of the way then cover Gabriel, yet is is perfectly reasonable that after being the target of multiple attacks, having Nexus cost him his title and his rematch, that Cena would suddenly reveal that he is the mastermind behind the whole thing. Cause, you know, most heel masterminds plan out ways to lose titles.

Wrestling Feuds 101 folks: you have a face, you have a heel. For a few weeks or months, the heel gets the upper hand, causes the face grief, hardship, and pain. At some point, the face has to win clean, get his revenge. This is what's called the culmination of the feud. It's that thing that never happened with the NWO, hence the reason they became bloated, stale, and ultimately laughable.

You people say "Where does Nexus go now? They lost. They are done." OK. It's good to know that once you lose a match clean you are finished. Of course, that means that a lot of wrestlers must be looking for work, since people lose clean all the time. Get a clue. If the heels never lose clean, then the faces look weak. If the face looks weak, why would you bother to cheer for them? Heels win dirty, faces win clean. And if the face doesn't ever win, then pretty soon the feud is pointless. Prime example: at WM3 Ricky Steamboat beat Randy Savage clean for the IC title. Going by your logic, this should have been the end of Savage's career. Instead, it was the end of a feud, nothing more. A year later Savage won the World Title. Now that the feud between Nexus and the Raw roster has been finished (presumably) the individual members can concentrate on individual feuds. Barrett vs Cena, maybe Gabriel/Slater vs Truth/JoMo...who knows how it might go, really.

What I found most interesting was the fact that the first appearance by Nexus was in the Kofi/Dolph match, a SD title match. This gave the opportunity to continue that program between those two, plus added the option of moving the invasion to SD. Thwarted by Raw, they decide to go to SD and try to take over there instead? Maybe, maybe not.

The funniest part about the whole thing is how everyone cries that the WWE is so predictable, how "SuperCena" is so predictable, and yet the reason you are all so mad is because he didn't turn heel and join Nexus...the way you were all predicting he would... If it is all so predictable, why then did you all think that this was surely going to be the outcome tonight?

I very much agree with this thread. WWE have a look at the rating since this NXT angle, what does it show you? People love it! People are tuning in each and every week to your show; trashing TNA because they want to know what Nexus are going to do next. And what do you do? Bury them. 2 of 'em eliminated within three minutes? Wtf Vince? seriously? You had something golden here, you can still revive it, but tonight was not the right way to keep the praise going. Instead you go back to your safe merchandise selling and the screaming kids...

Though the whole Cena talking tremendous beating oversell was kinda awkward given he spent little time in the ring than the rest of his team. I liked how Michael Cole's 3/4 of the way Heel turn had a Pissy fit when Bryan came out and showed that bias hatred all but denying that Bryan took out two of the Nexus, and praised the Miz his personal savior for taking Bryan out of the equation. and then Blame Bryan for whatever delusional reason his heel turn demanded .... Lawler and Striker had to keep low probably were laughing off mic at Cole's "Bad guy" antics

I was actually at the summerslam event, with one of my friends, who is nothing more than a casual fan(he will watch every so often and really doesn't follow storylines closely). But there was a bonus match between Bourne and Ryder(which was good). My friend, after the show goes, "why do they push this Cena guy? I mean, Daniel Bryan and the high flying guy in the first match are way better wrestlers than him. This shit is just unbelievable."

So yes, the WWE is lo losing the 18-35 demographic which actually gives them money by pushing this super cena crap to the point where casual fans pick up on the absurdity of it all.

pyrusane I agree with a lot of what you said. It was well put and very articulate.

However I disagree with you on your Nexus/Randy Savage point. Randy Savage was already a proven star at that point . Therefore he can take a loss. Not one of these Nexus guys is a proven star yet. So a loss to Cena in this fashion proved to be more detrimental to me tonight.

And it made them look weak as a faction. Esp in the way that they lost tonight. If the NWO wouldve lost this way at War Games 96, it wouldve put a huge dent in their push.

As far as your Cena comment at the end there.... Maybe it was wishful thinking that this boring, stale, cater to the little girls gimmick would stop being pushed down our throats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back