Does blonde hair really make people stupid?

This is not a thread insulting all blonde people, although I have known some rather dizzy blonde people, and some dizzy brunettes too, but yes earlier when I dyed my hair blonde, in the short time I had blonde hair (which was about 5 minutes) I managed to break my hair dryer by dropping it, twice, I knocked over my drink by walking into the table, which I knew was there, and then I snort laughed, at myself, in the mirror.
Now I am wondering is there a connection between the blonde hair and stupid activity or was it simply the peroxide fumes slowly seeping into my brain?

I think alot of blonds take the whole blonde-ditsy girl to there advantage. I mean really you see a hot blond chick at the bar shes had a couple drinks and shes dropping stuff. Will you 1 help her 2 say fuck it or 3 just stare. Most dudes would just stare but shes hoping that the one dude out there will help her so she can make her move on him. Just imo tho it prolly dosent happen that way

and yes your prolly a lil bit buzzed from the proxicide when I bleached my hair i did it in my bathroom with the fuckin doors closed, And i came out like 5 minutes later and fell of shit like 3 times.

I think they tend to be ditzier than most. Seems to me the blonder, the more off they are. Some of my friends are dirty blondes and every once in awhile they say something that makes me scratch my head. I wouldn't worry about your clutziness, as they were probably only short term symptoms.

No no, I mean WHO are you? As in, why do you think anyone gives a fuck about what you say?

I don't.

Sorry I don't have a huge rep around here Slyfox. I'm sure people care about your opinion more than mine. I don't really care. I'm not that much of an active poster. You don't care about what I say? That's fine. I was just messing around.

Blonde people are not dumb. Im blonde and i have an iq of 131. All a's in school. Those people who are blonde and dumb, are just dumb. Its not there hair color.

Aww don't be mean! But, it is quality, not quantity, that's important.

Flames Out
Dragon

I'm well aware. My non-post count off posts have been of quality. I just haven't made enough yet to be recognized by the regulars. Not that I care, but Slyfox seems to.

Flames Out
MattMoses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back