Sandy Hook Exposed

Because a handful of people believe crazy conspiracy theories? How is that worse than, say, believing in the Greek gods?

Believing in any god is pretty immature, in my opinion. No matter what culture. The only viable excuse for a god is that it's the cause of the Big Bang, but even then that's pretty silly.

My reason for the devolution stems from much more than just this. There are still a lot of very mature, reasonable people. But, sadly, they're much less vocal than the abundance of idiots we see wasting our air & water.

Believing in any god is pretty immature, in my opinion. No matter what culture. The only viable excuse for a god is that it's the cause of the Big Bang, but even then that's pretty silly.

My reason for the devolution stems from much more than just this. There are still a lot of very mature, reasonable people. But, sadly, they're much less vocal than the abundance of idiots we see wasting our air & water.

This statement is pretty immature.

This statement is pretty immature.

Not really. I mean, if you want to do it go for it, I have nothing against it. But to deny the Big Bang, to deny the fact we've been around for millions of years, that is quite silly. If they weren't trying to push talking about creationism in Science classes, I wouldn't have so much of a gripe. But, alas, that's apparently not the case.

Religion is just a bad concept, in general.

If only they made something to secure weapons in...
Yes, if only...

Friends of Nancy Lanza said she had a lock box for her weapons
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/12/19/gun-safe-sales-on-the-rise-following-conn-school-shooting/

But I love your logic. After posting a story where a 15 year old kid accessed a weapon which clearly wasn't secure, you have the audacity to criticize another parent whose gun was not secure.

Sounds like another case of bad parenting to me.
So much for the "responsible gun owner" theory...

Yes, if only...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/12/19/gun-safe-sales-on-the-rise-following-conn-school-shooting/

But I love your logic. After posting a story where a 15 year old kid accessed a weapon which clearly wasn't secure, you have the audacity to criticize another parent whose gun was not secure.

So much for the "responsible gun owner" theory...

Yeah part of securing your guns is not allowing your mentally ill child to have access and training to them.

The article I posted was a 15 year old police officers son. It does not say if the gun was locked or unlocked. That teenager is A) Not mentally disturbed and B) Has the proper understanding and training to have access to a gun.

Yeah part of securing your guns is not allowing your mentally ill child to have access and training to them.

The article I posted was a 15 year old police officers son. It does not say if the gun was locked or unlocked. That teenager is A) Not mentally disturbed and B) Has the proper understanding and training to have access to a gun.

:lmao:

You people are just ridiculous. Let me see if I have your argument straight:

"All guns should be responsibly locked up, unless the child is of an arbitrary decided age, but only if at that arbitrary age they are not mentally ill, a condition which apparently is to be defined by unqualified parents. And if they are mentally ill, and even if you do have your guns locked, that's not enough so you need to *insert action here* so you cannot have them readily available if someone tries to enter your home, thus negating the supposed necessity of the firearm in the first place."

:lmao:

You people are just ridiculous. Let me see if I have your argument straight:

"All guns should be responsibly locked up, unless the child is of an arbitrary decided age, but only if at that arbitrary age they are not mentally ill, a condition which apparently is to be defined by unqualified parents. And if they are mentally ill, and even if you do have your guns locked, that's not enough so you need to *insert action here* so you cannot have them readily available if someone tries to enter your home, thus negating the supposed necessity of the firearm in the first place."

I knew it you are Piers Morgan.

Not really. I mean, if you want to do it go for it, I have nothing against it. But to deny the Big Bang, to deny the fact we've been around for millions of years, that is quite silly. If they weren't trying to push talking about creationism in Science classes, I wouldn't have so much of a gripe. But, alas, that's apparently not the case.

Religion is just a bad concept, in general.

There are plenty of people that believe in God, a god, or gods that also agree with what we've learned from modern science. And it's hard to say that religion is a bad concept in general when it's done plenty of good. Sure, it's done its fair share of harm, but the only people that tend to do harm with religion are the fringe idiots. Let's not lump the responsible theists in with the nutjobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back