Does anyone think Kid Kash should be re-hired?

swimfan619

Occasional Pre-Show
I think WWE should bring back Kid Kash because he has so much to bring to the business if he's used right. I loved The Pitbulls with Kash and Noble but WWE should have pushed Kash as a main eventer. If you haved seen him in TNA or ECW, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about. Kash has mic skills and he is a believable heel. He could be a top heel on Smackdown if brought back and used right. He could also go after the US Title if not World Title.

Kash failed a drug test a few months ago I believe which left Noble with nothing to do. I think he could be a good tag team champ, but probably not US and definately not World for at least a year.

I agree 100%. Kash is an awesome, awesome talent. He shoudl have gotten a push, and the pitbulls was a great team. Orton's failed like 3 drug test and called girls ****s or whatever, but the WWE keeps him around... why? because he's such a talent, I think Kash shoudl be lokoed at the same way.

the reason kash has been let go so much is that he has a very bad attitude and nobody can seem to handle him.

Isn't it funny how the old saying goes: You don't know what you've got until it's gone. There are people who probably complain about the wrestler (I'm not saying you have) and then when they leave or are fired, they get angry for the WWE not having them there. Nearly everyone has someone they want brought back, but Kid Kash was someone no one really cared about. Sure he was CW champ for a month but other than that, what did he do that would make WWE want to keep him? He was a jobber with his tag team and was going no where and they RARELY used him on the mike. I couldn't care less about him even though he did have talent and was a star in TNA/ECW but he was a nobody on SmackDown. Perhaps I would care if they had of used him a little better but I don't see the point in wanting him back.

T Murdoch 4 President said:
Perhaps I would care if they had of used him a little better but I don't see the point in wanting him back.

We all know Vince love huge superstars. So it seems as if Kash didn't have a chance to be someone better on Smackdown because he's not a huge man. WWE did not use his mic skills. The only time I can remember him with a mic was when he beat up Funaki. Anyway why would you bring someone with so much talent and do nothing with him but throw him in the Cruiserweight division. I thought they was going to use him to rebuild the division but in the end it was a waste of time. So if he's brought back, he should be pushed as a contender for the US Championship or World Heavyweight Title.

I could see a place for him in the new ECW. Beyond that, it seems like he failed to get over on Smackdown. was it booking, or was it his matches themselves? I don't know...but the lesson is...if your employed by the WWE...stay off the drugs brah!

Kash isn't 6'3 250lbs and ripped or he is not over 6'6 and weight around 300lbs so Vince isn't going to keep him or push him if he was around. Yeah people like Rey, and Eddie were world champions but they have paid alot of dues and were liked by everyone then you have HBK who has been Vinces boy since 1989. In WWE if your not big like I stated above thats one strike against you, and if you have a bad lockerroom attitude thats another strike. So Kash would have never been used right in WWE... Nothing above tag team and crusierweight status. So he should go back to TNA where he will most likely be used better depending opn if Russo likes him or not.

I see him being brought back but I think he already reached the peak of his WWE career when he won the Cruiserweight title. I would like it if he reteamed with Noble because Kash's firing has affected Nobles career as well.

Kid Kash has a bad attitude. That has been said by TNA and WWE and I know that affected his "push". But from the get go he wasn't used right until recently when he teamed with Noble but he does have a lot to offer. He has paid a lot of dues himself. He didn't become an overnight success. It took time and effort. I was surprised that when he was hired he was sent to development in OVW. Just before signing with WWE, he was close to main eventing in TNA but AJ Styles held him back. I think his matches in WWE are nowhere near his best because he didn't have anyone to compliment his style in the ring. I would love to see him face Rey Mysterioor Matt Hardy.

JoshK1985 said:
Kash isn't 6'3 250lbs and ripped or he is not over 6'6 and weight around 300lbs so Vince isn't going to keep him or push him if he was around. Yeah people like Rey, and Eddie were world champions but they have paid alot of dues and were liked by everyone then you have HBK who has been Vinces boy since 1989. In WWE if your not big like I stated above thats one strike against you, and if you have a bad lockerroom attitude thats another strike. So Kash would have never been used right in WWE... Nothing above tag team and crusierweight status. So he should go back to TNA where he will most likely be used better depending opn if Russo likes him or not.

You sir are correct.

The Maniac said:
You sir are correct.

You sir.. Have a warning for spamming.. If your going to agree with someone either dont post at all, or atleast add some meaning to your post.

Sure Kash has a bad attitude and failed a drugs test (RVD and Sabu got arrested dammit) he could be brought back and used in one of two ways. 1. Cruiserweight division aswell as Noble, Chavo adn Returning Rey whenever that is, or tag team division with London,Kendrick< James and Stevens, Hardys (please God/Vince) He's a talent and thats what''s needed, Id rather see them competitors stated above than "Terkay, Daivari, Boogeyman" although i like "Elijah Burke"

WWE keeps guys like RVD and Orton around after getting caught with drugs, not only because of their talent, but also due to their names. WWE would not want to release Orton and see him go to TNA to help them out. Kid Kash on the other hand, while I'm not saying he's not talented, but he's just not as big a star as those guys and it wouldn't hurt WWE any if went to TNA.

Kash is still young though, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in WWE one day but I can definitely understand why WWE released him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back