Do you know what WZ needs?

Also, how the fuck have you people not learned by now to not to enter the WWE section? It's like our version of Youtube comments.

Seriously though, that Mack Swagger guy needs to be stopped.

You should of read his thrilling, entriguing narrative about hip-hop and wrestling.

Less than 24 hours away the WWE celebrates the RAW 1000 episode on Monday. Me & a lady friend was watching "VH1's Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta". And it had me thinking.

Remember Raw during the 1990's when all of wrestling was living in a different thread of era? About when the "Monday Night Wars" between the then WWF & WCW really jumped off. It was the wrestling veterans that led the charge for wrestling to start a revolution coming out of the epic Hulk Hogan era of the early 90's. Around that same time & era in Hip-Hop, was becoming more edgy in it's self. In comparing both in such sence.

-The Monday Night Wars>The East Coast-West Coast rap war

-Bret Hart-Shawn Michaels>Tupac vs Biggie

-The Montreal Screwjob>The Tupac Shakur set up in NYC (or even the murder)

-D Generation-X invading WCW Ntiro>The 1995 Source Awards

I could keep listing. But in today's modern era in WWE Wrestling & Hip-Hop. They has become former shells of they'll former self's to many. We are living in the WWE "PG" era that was intended for the WWE "youth movement" (Miz, Swagger, Ziggler, Rhodes), but failed. And in Hip-Hop, "bubble gum rap" (Li'l Wayne, Drake, Kanye, Rick Ross) which is steps down from what it use to be.

The WWE vets in guys like HBK, HHH, Undertaker, and Jericho has lead by example in bringing out the best in matches with the younger talent. As well as showing them how to cut a decent promo. But with the WWE coming to "an end of an era" with those veterans. It's going to be those certain one's that have to fill the role for the WWE and all wrestling to move more forward into it's future. The same thing can be said for Hip-Hop. Guys like Cena, Orton, Punk, and the Big Show are always going to be there on top of the card. But culture wise both Wrestling & Hip-Hop has changed from that shock value format that it once brought to our TV's and radio's.

What do you think?

I always found "if this is in the wrong place I apologise, and could you please put it in the right section." to be a much more reasonable statement to make than the giving mods permission to move it.

"Hear me out. I got high and starting jotting things about wrestling into notepad. So basically, Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker start a new faction where they start ripping people's arms off at random. Then Wade Barrett flies in one time at the start of Smackdown with his cape and alter ego 'Captain Toilet Brush' and throws chickens at them to vanquish them to Avalon. Meanwhile, Kofi Kingston's evil corporation has taken over the nation of Albania and is making people produce grapefruits at incredible rates to be the number one fruit supplier globally. Evan Bourne beats him to death with interpretive dance. Then at Wrestlemania we have everybody dance like Teddy Long at least 10 times per match and for the main event Kaitlyn can use a guitar to lull Kane to sleep to become the undisputed ruler of the universe.

Whaddya think guys?"

Not too far from some 'ideas' threads I've seen.

"Hear me out. I got high and starting jotting things about wrestling into notepad. So basically, Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker start a new faction where they start ripping people's arms off at random. Then Wade Barrett flies in one time at the start of Smackdown with his cape and alter ego 'Captain Toilet Brush' and throws chickens at them to vanquish them to Avalon. Meanwhile, Kofi Kingston's evil corporation has taken over the nation of Albania and is making people produce grapefruits at incredible rates to be the number one fruit supplier globally. Evan Bourne beats him to death with interpretive dance. Then at Wrestlemania we have everybody dance like Teddy Long at least 10 times per match and for the main event Kaitlyn can use a guitar to lull Kane to sleep to become the undisputed ruler of the universe.

Whaddya think guys?"

Not too far from some 'ideas' threads I've seen.

Still nothing on Mack_Swagger.

"Whens a black guy gonna get a chance around here? You ever notice how they had tha' Prymetime Playas in a match with Kofi and Truth on Smackdown? Oh yeah black guys beating down on each other, more racism from the WWE. Fuck you Vince you cracka!"

But seriously, when is someone gonna make "Great Moments In WZ Forums History" thread? I can't do it since I've only been here for a few months.

The Wrestling sections were always a terrible shit fest of marks and fan boys. Though no time has or will ever be worse than the DX era... The stomach churning posts were in abundance.

Though at least they get traffic. The poor MMA section on the otherhand. Needs more life.

Marks and fanboys do unite in the wrestling sections. A bunch of no pussy getting TNA is better,no WWE is better, I wanna fuck CM Punk up the ass freaks who can't wait for their moms to drive them to Comic Con because they remember when wrestling was cool and it's like what the fuck are you 18.

And yes the DX era was the worst. I've never told another man to suck my dick so why would I go on message boards and tell someone to SUCK IT! That's just fucking gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back