Dirtiest Player in the Game? Enough Already!

Fargo

Dark Match Winner
The other night when Bubba or Bully Ray attacked AJ Styles, why did Rick Flair have to get involved and start that crotching? I wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen Rick Flair hit or kick guys in the nuts. What did Rick Flair have to do with the freakus between Bubba and AJ? Why was it necessary for Rick Flair to come out and do that? Rick Flair has squandered all of his money, and doesn't have a pit to hiss in. So now he's hanging out at TNA like an old wharf ****e waiting to hit somebody in the nuts..... Rick Flair, the Prat Fall King, flopping around like a fish out of water and messing with wrestlers testicles...yeah, that's how I want to remember him....If he doesn't blow a gasket and actually lives for a while, I can see them rolling him out like they do with Mae Young to hit some unsuspecting fool in the nuts. Rick Flair with a walker standing behind some guy with a stick in his hands....lookout buddy, Rick Flair is behind you, he's either gonna fall down or hit you in the Ca Hone Ayes!

Has this guy no shame? Rick, go home already! :wtf:

ummmmm because he can! Because hes the Nature Boy Rick Flair! Because hes probably been around before your parents were even thinking of creating you. Because hes Rick Flair! Hes the Nature Boy! WHooooo! Whoooo! Whoooooo! and again! Whooooooo!
Because hes valuable! Because hes a legend, that is still around and is still wrestling! Because as much as u hate him, u have to respect him, because a small part of him counts in wrestling history. Look! Lets put it plain and simple. Its all story line ok! If you havent figured it out yet, its all planned out. And that is why Ric Flair came out and did whatever he did on TNA. What the hell is TNA anyways? I dont even know why your watching that crap!

If your a true wrestling fanatic. Then you should and always should be watching WWE only. If WCW was still around Id be watching it too. But TNA? Nahh boring!

Oh yeah one last note. Ric Flair. To be the man youve got to beat the man!

YOu havent beaten the man have you? Then SHUTUP!
images

This is very simple the only reason Flair was out there Thursday night was that TNA is actually keeping up with a storyline. Yes agree that Flair has no business wrestling again but the man is still entertaining as a manager. Now getting back to the storyline it was Flair that started 4tune, he was the leader even when they merged with Immortal. 4tune turning on Immortal was AJ's idea not Flair. So what we saw on Thursday made a lot of sense, Flair was getting even but I have to admit it did look very Gay the way Flair was rubbing AJ's nuts.

ummmmm because he can! Because hes the Nature Boy Rick Flair! Because hes probably been around before your parents were even thinking of creating you. Because hes Rick Flair! Hes the Nature Boy! WHooooo! Whoooo! Whoooooo! and again! Whooooooo!
Because hes valuable! Because hes a legend, that is still around and is still wrestling! Because as much as u hate him, u have to respect him, because a small part of him counts in wrestling history. Look! Lets put it plain and simple. Its all story line ok! If you havent figured it out yet, its all planned out. And that is why Ric Flair came out and did whatever he did on TNA. What the hell is TNA anyways? I dont even know why your watching that crap!

If your a true wrestling fanatic. Then you should and always should be watching WWE only. If WCW was still around Id be watching it too. But TNA? Nahh boring!

images

Actually, if you're "a true wrestling fanatic" you should watch everything that is wrestling related, including TNA.. but if you're "a mindless Vince McMahon sheep" then watch only WWE

and I agree, it gets annoying seeing Flair always rubbing everyone's nuts.. but it made sense, like someone else said, he's still feuding with AJ and Fortune.. so he came out to help Bully Ray

It fits with the story, fits with the character, it fits with naich! He's a living ledgend and is one of the only a few good things going for TNA. He is the greatest of all time and can elevate other wrestlers just by association, yeah that means the low blow/crotch grab. Any guy that can get the low blow from "the dirtiest player in the game" is gonna count themselves lucky.

The guy is “A kiss stealing, wheeling dealing, jet flying, limosine riding, son of a gun". He lived his life to the full and if he is a bit low on the cash then thats his business, makes no difference to his ability or success as a manager. Plus, I think Rick keeps going for the fact that he can't quit...not the paycheck.

Most the TNA roster will never be able to reach anywhere near the level of Flair and it's good he's there for the ones who have got a chance of success.

You are obviously not a Flair fan and that means you are not a real wrestling fan. That means you should'nt have the gaul to be bad mouthing "The Man"

Wooooooooo!

Actually, if you're "a true wrestling fanatic" you should watch everything that is wrestling related, including TNA.. but if you're "a mindless Vince McMahon sheep" then watch only WWE

and I agree, it gets annoying seeing Flair always rubbing everyone's nuts.. but it made sense, like someone else said, he's still feuding with AJ and Fortune.. so he came out to help Bully Ray

LOL I just registered with this site to say what you said i dont understand these mindless drones that say they are true wrestling fans then say you shouldnt watch TNA i love TNA WWE ROH etc as a wrestling fan i will watch all wrestling related shows and as much as i dont agree with this PG ERA on WWE i will continue to watch it bcos i've followed WWE since it was WWF i think all wrestling shows could have abit more wrestling and less talking but i do enjoy alot of the promos that are done some very funny stuff:lol:

That would be because AJ laid him out about 10 minutes prior to the start of the match. While Flair should never EVER wrestle again, he did start Fortune, who did in turn, turn on Immortal while Flair wasn't around. As long as Fortune and Immortal are around, so will be Flair, sadly... You would think more wrestlers will follow in Kurt Angle's footsteps and "cup" it when dealing with Immortal (and Flair in general)...

Yeah I dont think anybody here,or anywhere for that matter,has the right to define what a "true wrestling fan" is. I have never watched TNA or ROH yet I consider myself a true wrestling fan because,well,I love wrestling! You dont have to watch every game from every team from every division of every league across the world to claim your a true football fan now do you?

As for Flair,I seriously hate him.Yes I comprehend he was a big deal in yesteryear.WAS.

He is far too old and uninteresting now.I respect what he HAS done and all.He was one of around what,10 or 15 guys that helped make a name for pro wrestling in the mainstream arena (N.A in particular) and 1 of the very few guys who actually deserve a place in the (Now totally farcical) HOF,but his time is passed.

If he was to come nack to WWE,I would seriously hate it.I mean I know he was retired by HBK and all,but he rather promptly went to TNA after WM24 didnt he? Like somebody just said before me,I dont think hes ever going to quit,he just cant.In wrestling you just never know.It seems like the only thing yo can be certain of is that nothing is certain! If the "lets piss all over history and make ourselves look really silly" day ever comes and Vince rehires Flair,I will cry.Tears or real disappointment and anger.

So yes,he is WAY past it.I mean he doesnt even look good for his age.How old is he anyway?

LOL I just registered with this site to say what you said i dont understand these mindless drones that say they are true wrestling fans then say you shouldnt watch TNA i love TNA WWE ROH etc as a wrestling fan i will watch all wrestling related shows and as much as i dont agree with this PG ERA on WWE i will continue to watch it bcos i've followed WWE since it was WWF i think all wrestling shows could have abit more wrestling and less talking but i do enjoy alot of the promos that are done some very funny stuff:lol:

I don't understand the logic either. I'm a true baseball fan as well and will watch the minors as well as the majors... Different "sport", same premise. While TNA has gone backwards in how it handles business these days (3-3-11?), they still have a lot of good young talent that is worth watching (even though they're not getting the TV time they should be)...

flair WOO IS A WRESTLING GOD AND AS FOR HIM HITTING ppl in the nuts thats the nature boys style and may i say that one day because we all no flair WOO still has it in him one last and i mean LAST match old style wcw with Sting

WOO
WOO FLAIR IS A LIMOUSINE RIDING KISS STEELING JET FLYING NUT GRABING SON OF A GUN !!!!

[QUOTE
To be the man youve got to beat the man!

[/QUOTE]

i think everyone in the last 5 years has beaten rick flair............

also i cant wait for him to go away cause we all know he wont stop wrestling till he dies in the ring
and when that day happens ill be so happy

Rick Flair is 62 years old. He was born in 1949. I'm 59 years old, I was born in 1951. I think I have earned the right to call him a has been because I'm an old has been. I'm a wrestling fan. I watched my first wrestling match in 1957 at the age of 6. I know a lot about wrestling. Rick Flair should be retired. He should not be involved in a storyline. I guess this thread was more of a rant than anything.

Rick Flair is one of the pieces of excess baggage TNA has to get rid of if it is going to succeed. The only reason he is there now is because he has gotten so many pay advances.

I don't understand the logic either. I'm a true baseball fan as well and will watch the minors as well as the majors... Different "sport", same premise. While TNA has gone backwards in how it handles business these days (3-3-11?), they still have a lot of good young talent that is worth watching (even though they're not getting the TV time they should be)...

Gone Backwards? That's a little bit of an understatement. There are a couple of statements made on this thread that I disagree with.

Trashboys comment about "mindless McMahon sheep." It kinda gets under my skin on these forums when I hear crap like this. Crap like this is why I dont post on here much.

dkphoenix- I see where you are coming from, but, I really would like for someone to explain to me how I never, ever watch ROH, (b/c of work,etc.) But, when I am lucky enough to catch ROH, I can watch the whole show, be entertained through the whole thing, and not feel as though I have wasted my time doing so. Everything runs smooth, everything makes sense, hell, even the dark lit arena that they wrestle in looks better than the "Impact Zone." So, being a wrestling fan of 20+ years, given the fact that I love everything wrestling, then, for the love of God, someone please explain to me how I can watch WWE, ROH, FCW, any indie program and be entertained, yet, I would rather watch a DVR'd episode of American Idle than try to sit through 2 hours of.... I dont even know what to call it...

I do agree, dkphoenix, they do have alot of talent, and you can catch a good match on there from time to time, but overall, it sucks. Even for someone who loves wrestling.

I really just have to laugh at all of these posters who claim a wealth of wrestling knowledge, but can't even correctly spell the name of the man who is arguably the greatest performer in the history of the business, RIC Flair!!

You guys don't get it. Yes he is 62 years old and no he shouldn't be in the ring. But Ric Flair has name value, and has more name value than A.J Styles and most of the TNA roster. So guess what people want to see him, he doesn't have to wrestle but the simple fact that he is on screen people will watch him. If people want to watch him what happens people? Wait for it.....wait for it..... TNA gets ratings (not spectacular ratings but ratings still) from people who like Rick Flair wich in turn helps TNA as a whole.

images

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever read and seen on this website. You mark out for Ric flair like u just gargled his mayonnaise. And then you dog on tna saying all that about Ric Flair? Does your brain work or did you pull a Flair and just freak out in replying? And like someone posted, Flair hasn't won a real match since HBK said BYE!

And the reason why Ric did that is for the storyline to keep it going. Flair may not have to be in a match but is still able to throw in 2 cents. Get revenge on Aj for turning his back.

Ric Flair is a legend in the wrestling business! He still has much he can contribute to the business and is still one of the best on the mic! WOO!

I don't agree that Ric Flair should still wrestle in the ring. However, as a manager or on-screen personality, Ric Flair is still the man! And as a persona, that means he can get involved and low blow a wrestler, or even take a few bumps. Ric Flair is still one of the greatest on the stick, and he can contribute a lot still. So let the man be the man! WOO!!!

To all you die hard Ric Flair fans or haters...It's spelled RIC!!!!, if you don't know how to spell Ric Flair then don't post a thread or comment because you're clearly not a true lifelong wrestling fan.

[QUOTE="the one" billy gunn;2952792]To all you die hard Ric Flair fans or haters...It's spelled RIC!!!!, if you don't know how to spell Ric Flair then don't post a thread or comment because you're clearly not a true lifelong wrestling fan.[/QUOTE]

Only two people in this thread had posted "Ric Flairs" name correctly by not adding a "k" at the end of his first name. I find it rather dumb for anyone to hate on Flair. He is really funny in the ring, yet can still be a great heel. Not only that Ric can still work a good match if he is in the ring with a decent star like Styles or Jay Lethal.

I think Ric still has a place in the business, but he really needs to stick to a managerial role or a backstage role. He did wonders with Kazarian and AJ Styles' mic skills in the short time they were aligned and I am really disappointed they didnt have Flair jump ship with Fourtune. With a bit more time with Kazarian, he couldve become really good and I hope backstage they are still working together.

On the mic, this man is god. As a figure head in a copy, he is god. As a source of knowledge in the business, he is god. In the ring? He is embarrassing.

While I don't believe that you have to like Ric Flair to be a "true wrestling fan", you do have to acknowledge that the man is one of the most popular performers of all time. And as old as he is, he's still very over (and can still deliver a great promo and a good match when he needs to). That's why he is in TNA; the hope that his popularity and association with TNA's talent will help get them over. As for whether or not Flair delivering nut-shots left and right is going to tarnish his legacy? Well, he's been doing it for years, and it hasn't done any harm yet.

And actually, his involvement in the Bully/AJ angle made perfect sense. Flair is with Immortal, and Bully wants to join Immortal. AJ is Immortal's enemy, and became so by betraying Ric Flair, particularly. If Flair sees a potential ally beating up on an enemy, why WOULDN'T he get involved? And aside from plot reasons, it makes sense from a booking standpoint. First of all, as much as I like Bully Ray's new persona and his singles push, if he was able to put out AJ Styles single handed, the Impact Zone might riot. Second, it allows TNA to involve Flair in a Bully/AJ feud down the road, which will just put the feud over even more.

While I don't believe that you have to like Ric Flair to be a "true wrestling fan", you do have to acknowledge that the man is one of the most popular performers of all time. And as old as he is, he's still very over (and can still deliver a great promo and a good match when he needs to). That's why he is in TNA; the hope that his popularity and association with TNA's talent will help get them over. As for whether or not Flair delivering nut-shots left and right is going to tarnish his legacy? Well, he's been doing it for years, and it hasn't done any harm yet.

And actually, his involvement in the Bully/AJ angle made perfect sense. Flair is with Immortal, and Bully wants to join Immortal. AJ is Immortal's enemy, and became so by betraying Ric Flair, particularly. If Flair sees a potential ally beating up on an enemy, why WOULDN'T he get involved? And aside from plot reasons, it makes sense from a booking standpoint. First of all, as much as I like Bully Ray's new persona and his singles push, if he was able to put out AJ Styles single handed, the Impact Zone might riot. Second, it allows TNA to involve Flair in a Bully/AJ feud down the road, which will just put the feud over even more.

Everybody seems to think Ric is great on the mic.
I don't agree with that. I can't understand a word the guy is saying.
And that's not because English is not my native language. I understand everyone else completely fine.
He just always sounds like he had one to many beers or something.

But that's just my opinion.

Everybody seems to think Ric is great on the mic.
I don't agree with that. I can't understand a word the guy is saying.
And that's not because English is not my native language. I understand everyone else completely fine.
He just always sounds like he had one to many beers or something.

But that's just my opinion.

Ok I am so glad its not just me!!

He sounds like a blabbering 5 year old,cant say anything right which is why he just litters his sentences with wooo,hoping nobody will notice.

The jig is up,old man.

TO ALL YOU TNABOTS!!!! TNA WILL DIE!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE WCW and ECW!!!! i have a confession to make!!! I HELPED VINCE BUY WCW AND ECW!!!! because my parents worked for AOL timewarner in the late 90's to early 2000's! and vince and AOLTW was ALREADY talking behind the scenes WAAAYYY before bitchoff and fusient media tried to grab WCW! now i work for WWE and i am a snitch for vince,HHH,and Steph! when those "internet snoops" start spreading "false rumors" or they start looking through vinnies things or sneak in and listen and then go and report to biasedzone and fail4w and all those other fake ass wrestling snoopy sites, then i report EVERYTHING to vince,steph and HHH! that's why the things YOU IWC DOGS think that is gonna happen...DOES NOT HAPPEN!!!! and if it do... then vince gives it the GREEN light! and then he tells me then i tell the snoop to tell you sheepherders! think of me as VINCES SNOOP! and afterwhile...because of me.....VKM will buy TNA!!!!! HA HA HA!!!! i know i was 8 years old at the time of wcw's demise but i had a hand in wcw and ecw's destruction and i will play a role in seeing TNA FALL FLAT ON IT's FACE!!! and i am going to let you smarks in on a little secret... VINCE IS RELEASING WWE "MIDCARD" wrestlers JUST SO THEY CAN GO TO TNA AND SNOOP AROUND AND GIVE US INFO!!! LIKE A MOLE!!!LOL!! and if you fools think that i am joking... then you are dumber than a stump on a tree! IT'S NO JOKE!!!! EVERYTHING I SAID IS TRUE!!!!! and i can't wait to see the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! posts when the headline reads: MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: WWE purchases rival TNA for $65 million dollars! could be higher or lower but it will happen!!!! and i already have stock in panda energy and WWE! so afterwhile i will be ready to take the blame for TNA's eventual Demise LOL!!! just like i helped vince mcmahon KILL WCW and ECW and AWA!

Cheers!

Crushermania1592

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back