• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did anyone notice how...

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
Wrestling fans seem to think MMA is the devil? and vice versa. Lets face it If your a fan of sports entertainment you think MMA is boring. It looks like a bunch of hand holding and hugging and dudes wrapping their lega around each others necks. If your an MMA fan you like to say wrestling is fake.MMA is real. YAY uber blood! This isnt meant to be an MMA bashing thread I just wanted to know if your a wrestling fan and an MMA fan or if you think MMA is boring...Please discuss...

well i dont like mma but i would not bash it cause that stupid its just like someone bashing your favorite boxer wrestler mma fighter sportfigure etc. and you bash there favorite what ever ur doing the same thing there doing but the only fight i actually saw was lesner/coutour and thats was pretty good

well i think its pretty boring. If someone watches that stuff thats their perogative. But i think its boring and kinda gay. Plus I hate when MMA fans keep saying wrestling is fake. You know the sang movies and tv are fake too and u still watch them.

Im not a huge fan of MMA, Ill watch some of the major PPVs if Im at the bar but I dont follow it religiously. I just never got into watching people fight period, some people enjoy it but I really dont care for it. Now I know some people will say that basically is what wrestling is except its staged but I dont look at it like that, I never did. Wrestling has always been more character driven and I love the story that is told in the ring. Its more than just two guys wanting to beat the shit out of each other or make the other submit. There's an art involved that really captivates me. Also for those reasons I feel that you can be a fan of both and that they arent necessarily a direct competition. They are two different forms of entertainment/competition, if you want to get your legit fighting fix you can watch MMA if you want to feed your guilty pleasure of watching wrestling you can do that. I dont see why you have to choose between one of them.

Im not a huge fan of MMA, Ill watch some of the major PPVs if Im at the bar but I dont follow it religiously. I just never got into watching people fight period, some people enjoy it but I really dont care for it. Now I know some people will say that basically is what wrestling is except its staged but I dont look at it like that, I never did. Wrestling has always been more character driven and I love the story that is told in the ring. Its more than just two guys wanting to beat the shit out of each other or make the other submit. There's an art involved that really captivates me.

I think thats the perfect way to describe it. Just because its real doesnt make it better. The art in pro wrestling is remarkable. Its basically stag fighting and the acting is off the charts. Its the true difference between wrestling and MMA.

I think a lot of MMA fans are also Pro Wrestling fans, there is a definite crossover. But for the most part, those who do not watch PW and do watch MMA, think pro wrestling is "fake" and stupid. Before I watched MMA, I thought it was vicious and somewhat cruel, a form of human cockfighting. But recently I have been watching MMA and think it is fun. It can be vicious, but so can pro wrestling.

I think a lot of MMA fans are also Pro Wrestling fans, there is a definite crossover. But for the most part, those who do not watch PW and do watch MMA, think pro wrestling is "fake" and stupid. Before I watched MMA, I thought it was vicious and somewhat cruel, a form of human cockfighting. But recently I have been watching MMA and think it is fun. It can be vicious, but so can pro wrestling.

This is true as well. You see two of Spike Tv's most popular shows are TNA wrestling and Ultimate Fighting. They know thereis a crossover or both shows wouldn't be so prominantly aired and wouldn't be so close to each other in their individual time slots.Wrsetling can be viscious as well but I was referring to the majority of MMA fans opinions on PW.

I dont mind it but yes its very boring unless theres two big names fighting, I think I can honeestly say i watch just for the outcome

... I dont find it boring at all. I enjoy both MMA and pro wrestling. I think its weird that most of you don't enjoy both, but whatever. MMA is cool cuz it can go either way- a knockout could happen in seconds, or the bout could go to the timelimit and it could be a real "slobberknocker" so to speak. The cool thing about wresling is that its scripted so youre almost always guaranteed to get a high-quality show. I honestly enjoy both alot.

I enjoy both Wrestling and MMA. I watch wrestling mostly to be entertained. I enjoy good matches but mostly I watch to see how Storylines progress. IF I want to see 2 men bleed and beat the hell out of each other I watch MMA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back