• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Will be attached to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I'm sure the tackiness of *********ing in a crowded cinema will be multiplied exponentially by the presence of all those children, but I'm not sure I'll care.

I can only imagine hearing the sound of a few hundred dudes beating off drowning out the trailer completely.

Bane_breaks_Batman.png

Oh man, new trailer for a movie I'm looking forward to attached to one of my most anticipated films ever? My body will never be ready.

Tastes are tastes, and Harry Potter will make more money than Batman ;) deal with it...

Why are you winking at me?

Also nice to see you can seemingly predict the future. Mystic Meg?

And I'm holding you to that comment. Dark Knight Rises will out-do the DH Part II in both the opening weekend and in-total, I'll even go as far as saying out-do in worldwide sales.

Why are you winking at me?

Also nice to see you can seemingly predict the future. Mystic Meg?

And I'm holding you to that comment. Dark Knight Rises will out-do the DH Part II in both the opening weekend and in-total, I'll even go as far as saying out-do in worldwide sales.
You really think DKR is going to beat the last installment of one of the most beloved and iconic series in cinema history?

well I hope so...
But I don't think that another Batman sequel (i dont care how awesome it will be) will surpass the last Harry Potter, I love both of them, so I can't take sides, however I'm more a Harry Potter fan than Batman...
I'm expecting really lot of money for the best hp movie according to the critics...

Whatever, we will see in.... 20 July 2012??

well I hope so...
But I don't think that another Batman sequel (i dont care how awesome it will be) will surpass the last Harry Potter, I love both of them, so I can't take sides, however I'm more a Harry Potter fan than Batman...
I'm expecting really lot of money for the best hp movie according to the critics...

Whatever, we will see in.... 20 July 2012??

You seriously think WB is just gonna let the cash cow that is HP go after this movie? please, I fully expect WB's to pull a Lucas and release a series of prequels a few yrs. down the road, or something, the Harry Potter franchise is not going to end with DH pt.2

That could cover either movie being compared here, HP or TDK trilogy

As a huge comic fan I still have to say, Nolan Batman trilogy is not on par with the Pottrverse in terms of fans, that's not even taking into consideration the general appeal to people of ALL ages to potter flicks. Plus this is the finale to a series twice as long. Do not get me wrong I hope it does better, but it very likely wont.

Batman isn't more well known than Harry Potter? That's insane. Yes, he is.
Yes he is as well known. He is an cultural icon but he still does not have the mass appeal world wide of Potter, I hate saying that as Batman > Potter, but I am also a realist. So its true I will gladly take a bet with anyone here on betting HP:Finale will outgross Nolan Batman.

Batman isn't more well known than Harry Potter? That's insane. Yes, he is.

This. Batman has been a pop culture staple for 62 yrs. now, Harry Potter has only been around 14 yrs. I'd think it's very safe bet to say Batman is far better known than Harry fucking Potter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back