D'Angelo Dinero Could have used a Posse

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
D'Angelo Dinero has a title shot at Lockdown, but with Hulk Hogan's announcement for Impact being suspicious, I think his shot will be minimized.

Now The Pope has recieved a great push since coming into TNA. He won the 8 Card Stud Tournament to get a shot at the TNA title, as well as having a victory over the TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles.

But Styles has a posse now. Sting, Ric Flair, Wolfe and himself are the heel group against Abyss, RVD, Hardy and Hogan. Now both groups look to capitalize the TNA title in the time to come. So what about The Pope?

Dinero needs to get a group together of backers to give him a legitimate chance of ever being the champion. Depends if he wants to stay in his current allignment or not who he chooses. But I think it would be cool if he was at least backed by Eric Bischoff, and had Anderson with him. If not, go the other way, and team with Angle.

i disagree. he should shine on his own. his charisma reminds me of a young randy savage or the rock.. sure, the rock was in the nation, but he outgrew that role and needed to be on his own. plus, seeing as how pope ran out to help hogan/abyss, i'd assume he is storyline friends with them..

i just hope they don't change his gimmick. aj styles needed a personality, and i didn't care too much about abyss, so his new gimmick doesn't really bother me.. but the black pope gimmick is doing just fine, i'd hate to see them try to change his gimmick.

the pope should do his own thing...he deff reminds me of the rock witht he way he copnnects witht he crowd his catch phrases and he is already over he doesnt need anyone to back him up...rock never did once he left nation besides mankind but that was after they fued for half a year but anyway pope is pimpin his way to top of tna and i just hope hogan n bishoff see that and give him the strap and not give it to abyss i hate the gimmick he has he needs to go back to the old abyss back with james michtell

I would be with it but i cant see any one fitting with pope right now.Angel would over shadow him without trying and Anderson personality would draw attention away from pope.Pope needs to shine on his own to be a star and bringing in any one else might hurt that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back