Dagger Infracted Me For a Pixel

I meant coincidental as Nate so kindly pointed out and yes it is funny that after Dagger had an 'issue' with me I get infracted a few days late. It's okay I understand there's 'kliqs' and such on here I'm just pointing out a time.
How is you breaking the rules and Dagger doing his job a "kliq"?

You're not making much sense.

How is you breaking the rules and Dagger doing his job a "kliq"?

You're not making much sense.

Basically what I'm saying is

I pissed Dagger off

I broke a 'Spam' rule asking a simple question

2 minutes after that Dagger jumps straight on it and warns me

Now you're all jumping to his defense.

I'm not saying I didn't break the rule what I'm saying is it looked like DD was there lurking and waiting for me to slip up so he could jump straight on it.

Basically what I'm saying is

I pissed Dagger off
Irrelevant.

I broke a 'Spam' rule asking a simple question

2 minutes after that Dagger jumps straight on it and warns me
Exactly. Are you suggesting he SHOULDN'T give you a Warning because you pissed him off?

Now you're all jumping to his defense.
No, we're properly criticizing you for complaining about having broken the rules and being punished for it.

I'm not saying I didn't break the rule what I'm saying is it looked like DD was there lurking and waiting for me to slip up so he could jump straight on it.
:lmao:

Because he cares that much about you that he does nothing but lurk for "a few days" hoping you'll break the rules.

Irrelevant.

Exactly. Are you suggesting he SHOULDN'T give you a Warning because you pissed him off?

No, we're properly criticizing you for complaining about having broken the rules and being punished for it.

:lmao:

Because he cares that much about you that he does nothing but lurk for "a few days" hoping you'll break the rules.

Okay you think what you think i'll think what I think I know for a fact he was waiting for an opportunity

This is why I hate bar room threads that are started over rules. It always ends up with a mod or an admin arguing over a clearly broken and rule. Its normally sly and becuase he's had the conversations a thousand times over he tries to end it quickly but it comes off as aggressive and it just turns to crap

This is why I hate bar room threads that are started over rules. It always ends up with a mod or an admin arguing over a clearly broken and rule. Its normally sly and becuase he's had the conversations a thousand times over he tries to end it quickly but it comes off as aggressive and it just turns to crap

The staff have better things to do than argue over clearly broken rules, but they need to address lest the offending party feel as if they are in the right.

The staff have better things to do than argue over clearly broken rules, but they need to address lest the offending party feel as if they are in the right.

oh i get that, i'm completely on the side of the staff. The tinfoil hats that come out in these threads makes the position of staff one that I do not envy. Like could you imagine having to deal with Crocker. I have no doubt that fuckstick is still messaging Sly and KB daily asking to be let out

Brockie Maivia, you conveniently left out the part where I'm not even the one who gave you that spam warning. Might wanna check your profile. Get your facts straight the next time you want to cause a scene over a WARNING, not a full infraction but just a warning.

I love how people break simple rules, complain about the staff taking action & then chalk it up to a mysterious 'WZ Kliq' when their complaint is dismissed.

News Flash: A group of people who have common sense is not really a clique, it is just you being a fucktard.

If I come off as aggressive in threads like this, I apologize. I'm trying to come off as mocking and dismissive to the person complaining about a clearly broken rule.

I'll try to up my game.
Brockie Maivia, you conveniently left out the part where I'm not even the one who gave you that spam warning. Might wanna check your profile. Get your facts straight the next time you want to cause a scene over a WARNING, not a full infraction but just a warning.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I didn't even look that far over on the page. I just saw it was a Warning and not an Infraction and closed out. This is even better.

By the way, you need to quit stalking a poster for days after they argue with you, trying to get Killjoy to give the poster a Warning. It's totally unbecoming of a Staff member. ;)

I meant coincidental as Nate so kindly pointed out and yes it is funny that after Dagger had an 'issue' with me I get infracted a few days late. It's okay I understand there's 'kliqs' and such on here I'm just pointing out a time.

This is still a thing?

Its great that people still make these posts in 2015

Apparently! :lmao:

I almost miss being a mod, seeing things like this.

Can we just agree that it's weird Dagger noticed the 1px and move on? This should've been a fun thread. Now it's seems like we are discovering the reason to live. Interwebz

I should've infracted him. His grammar was fucking awful in that post.

All the mods have a giant stick up their ass. I know because I used to be a mod, and when I stopped I had to give the stick back. Being that Dagger was the first mod to come after I left, I think they probably just gave him the stick I was using.

I hope he enjoys the ass crabs I undoubtedly left on there.

Reactions: NSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back