CSI: Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_got_bant_for_idiocy

Pre-Show Stalwart
this is some weird shit i found on the net... could he have bin murdered or am i a conspiracy nut bar or are you people actually sheeple who believe whatever the mainstream media tells you??

now heres some stuff i found online interesting read
The tragic deaths of Chris Benoit and his wife Nancy and son Daniel have shocked the wrestling world. The police are calling it a double-murder-suicide,but is it really? look at some facts. It has been 10 years exactly since Nancy divorced Kevin Sullivan to marry Chris Benoit. In the 1980 Sullivan,along with his then-wife Nancy,were running a gimmick in wrestling of how they were Satanists,and Nancy was known as The Fallen Angel.She later became known as Woman. The trouble with the Satanists gimmick was it was for real,and was not a work,or fake. In the 1990 Kevin Sullivan was the booker for WCW,and he scripted his wife Nancy into having an affair with Chris Benoit who was a member of the Four Horsemen. This made for a good angle,except,the acting became reality as Chris and Nancy actually fell in love and Nancy divorced Sullivan to marry Benoit.
Benoit left the WCW to go to work for the WWE which was then known as the WWF. It is a fact that Sullivan threatened Benoit and told him he would kill him. Yes,that was 10 years ago,but Kevin Sullivan is no dummy. He is known for being a calculating,cold-hearted individual. Today,according to a source close to me,Kevin Sullivan is a high ranking member of the Satanic Church. The police need to consider the possibility that Sullivan carried out these gruesome murders in order to have his revenge,which is what Satanists live for. He could have entered the home,with an accomplice or accomplices and held the Benoit at gunpoint,Sullivan could have then bound up Nancy,and made Benoit and his son watch as he strangled the life out of her. Then the next day after making Benoit and his son spend the day in agony,murdered Benoit little boy because of his hatred for the offspring of Benoit and Nancy. Then he could have made Benoit wait an entire day before killing him to by hanging him in the basement.

By doing this,not only would Kevin Sullivan have lived out his Satanic Church creed with his lust for revenge,but he would have destroyed Chris Benoit reputation which is what has happened now as the wrestling world is attacking the memory of Chris Benoit remembering him as an insane baby killer and wife killer instead of the great World Champion wrestler and friend that he was.

Satanists hate the Bible and the police have stated that a Bible was found next to the bodies of Benoit wife and son. This would serve as a bizarre calling card as if to either say “What good did your Bible do you? or to throw off investigators to keep them from suspecting Sullivan and his Satanists would have been involved.

Another thing to note is the fact that Kevin Sullivan was also associated with Sherri Martel,who died just a few days before the bodies of Chris Benoit,and his family was found,and the full details of Martelldeath have not been made known as of the time of this writing.

I wonder why the police have not even considered investigating the possibility the Kevin Sullivan killed Benoit,Nancy,and their child. It is certainly a possibility worth looking in to.
Also,Benoit was going to be crowned ECW World Champion on Sunday night. Why would he murder his family and kill himself when he was going to be on top again and make lots more money?

Why would he tie his wife up before killing her? He would have no reason to,but Kevin Sullivan sure would!

Sure he had some problems with Nancy,but that was 4 years ago and what married couple doesnt have problems? Remember also that they reconciled and as far as everyone knows there has been no other incidents reported.

One also needs to consider the fact that Benoit loved his kids and was so proud of his son that was killed. His kids wore suits and ties to his wrestling events and was proud of their dad. He was loved and respected by all those who knew him.

In my opinion,there is no way he would have murdered his family. This whole murder case has Satanists written all over it and Sullivan is a Satanist and has the motive to murder them.

I am encouraging anyone who reads this to send this to police authorities and circulate it on the internet,so these facts can be investigated,before the case is closed and Benoit is written off in history a murderer. If Sullivan is the real killer,justice should be served!

Now Weird facts

1. Toxicology reports suggested Chris as well as Nancy and Daniel had all been sedated. Why would the attacker sedate himself?
2. The press statement released that Daniel had been killed by the crippler crossface but it was confirmed that he died of asphyxiation. If information this vital can be sexed up by the media, what else has been changed by a media frenzy?
3. There empty cans of beer next to Benoit’s body. Toxicology reports stated he did not consume them. Who did?
4. Several random texts were sent to several random people, AFTER Chris himself had been killed. Who sent these texts and why?
5. Kevin Sullivan, Nancy Benoit’s ex husband (a confirmed satanic worshiper) swore he would kill Chris one day. Why has he not been interrogated?
6. Is this why bibles were left next to the bodies of those who died?
7. Chavo Guererro stated that whilst on the phone to Chris, Chris answered the door and heard a scuffle prior to the phone cutting out. Chris rang back 3 hours later stating everything was ok and that he ‘loved’ Chavo. What happened in this time? Is this why there is no sign of forced entry?

Hulk Hogan once said this about benoits wife “She was into devil-worship stuff. It was part of her [wrestling] character, but [she was] somebody who gets so close to their character, someone who gets into their character too much. Sometimes these people believe their own publicity.”

24 Reasons: WWE Star Chris Benoit was Murdered!
1) Chavo Guerrero – a close friend of Benoit- told WWE magazine that he talked to Chris for while on Friday night on his house phone. About 45 minutes into the conversation, Chris told him that there was somebody knocking at his door and he was going to see who it was. Shortly after Chris answered the door, there was a “scuffle” and then his house phone line went dead. Chris could only be reached on his cell phone about 3 hours later. This is very significant. This explains why there was no forced entry. Chris let the killer or killers in.

2) After Chavo reached Chis on his cell phone, he said that Chris sounded very odd, groggy and tired. He also said that Chris told him “I Love You Chavo” which sounded forced. The WWE also said that when Chris called in and told them that Nancy and Daniel were sick he did not sound like himself. He sounded groggy. Chris then said “I Love You” which they say was out of context because he usually didn’t say this.

3) Chris Benoit’s cell phone is missing. The police cannot find his cell phone or the needles they say Chris used to inject himself with steroids shortly before he died. The police have turned his cell phone off.
4) Chris was not hanging from the weight machine, he was laying on the floor underneath the machine. Another officer said that Benoit was “slumped” against the weight machine.

5) There was a white cloth wrapped around Chris’ neck. If he was so suicidal why would he care if his neck was bruised?

6) The medical examiner says that Chris Benoit died on Saturday. The text messages were sent on Sunday. Chris was already dead so who sent the text messages? It is noted that nobody talked to Chris on Sunday.

7) The steroids found in Chris’ house were not in his body.

8) If Chris’ had murdered his family then why did he need to text people? Think about it. Everybody was dead. Nobody would hear him talking so why text? Calling would have been easier. (I believe the killer text Benoit’s address to get somebody to come to the house to find the bodies)

9) Chris sent Chavo a text message telling him his address. Why would he do this? Chavo already knew were Chris lived. He spent the previous weekend with him.

10) Chris’ body was badly de- composed, about the same as Nancy’s. This shows he died sooner than Sunday.

11) Why would he tie up Nancy to kill her? He was a big guy. He could have just hit her one good time and she would have been out.

12) Ray also told me that the world press is reporting the manner of the deaths wrong. He says that Daniel was shot in his head and Nancy was shot in her chest.

13) Chavo said that the Chris Benoit seemed “worried” about something but he could not get Chris to open up and tell him why he was worried.

14) There was no Bible besides Chris’ body. Why would he place a bible beside Nancy and Daniel and not place one beside his own if he knew he was about to take his own life?

15) There were 10 empty beer cans and an empty body of wine besides Chris’ body. He tested negative for alcohol.

16) The toxicology confirmed that Chris had Hydrocodone (pain killer) Xanex (anti-anxiety drug). I have used both of these. These 2 drugs combined will sedate Chris and make him very sleepy. So he could not fight back.

17) The police originally said that Daniel died on Friday because his body was badly de-composing. This supports my belief that all 3 died on Friday night. The police changed the manner of Daniel’s death 3 times. 1st he died from a garbage bag, 2nd he died from a choke hold, 3rd he was smothered by a pillow. Why would they keep changing?

18) The police kept changing the location of where Nancy’s body was found. 1st she was found in the downstairs family room. 2nd she was found in the upstairs bedroom. 3rd she was found in the house office.

19) Chris’ father said that Chris called him on father’s day and told him that he wished he could spend more time with his family but he had to work. One of Nancy’s friend says that Nancy Loved Chris and she had no plans to leave him.

20) Retired Wrestler Bam Bam Bigalow died 1-19-07. Sherry Martel died 6-15-07. The Benoit family died 6-22-07. Since this family died, 2 other wrestlers have died. (Brian Adams and Johnny Crush in July and August 07) Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Brian Pillman all died the night before they were set to win title belts. Sherry Martel’s death is even more suspicious to me. Sherry Martel had ties to Nancy Benoit’s ex-husband Kevin Sullivan. The circumstances surrounding her death have not been released.

21) Kevin Sullivan told Chris Benoit that he would kill him. Kevin is currently a high ranking member of a satanic cult. Kevin is also on the WWE Board of Directors. Kevin Sullivan also had motive to kill Daniel Benoit because he was Chris and Nancy’s offspring. Retired wrestler Dusty Roads said that “he danced with the devil” when working with Kevin Sullivan who is known as being Cold-hearted and conniving. The Benoit family was murdered on the 10-year anniversary of Nancy’s divorce from Kevin Sullivan.

22) Nancy Benoit’s death was posted on the internet, 14 hours before her body was found.

23) Weeks before he died, Chris Benoit’s colleagues said that Chris began taking alternate routes to and from work and back to his house. Chris and Nancy believed that somebody was following them. Chris’ friends dismissed his worries as paranoia.

24) The Benoit family was murdered the same week that the WWE had a story line of “Who killed Vince McMahon.”

So now you have "Who killed the Benoit Family?"

Now was chris murdered, or did he actually kill himself and his family?
if chris was murdered who did it, Kevin sullivan? vince ?

Is the wwe part of the illuminati? was it a illuminati ritual ?
vinces storyline at the time was he was dead!! they are no strangers to satanic storylines ie the undertaker, vince been the greater power?
to make it more conspiracy out was owen hart part of a illuminati ritual to be murdered on live tv? well chris benoit trained in owens basement with stu hart!!!! at the end of the day its good questions to ask.. it could be all a conspiracy or i could just be crazy for thinking outside the box...

Remember dont believe everything you hear and half of what you see... The world is a fucked up place its not a peaces n cream and sunshine and lollipops...

Great Thread, You actually have me thinking and believe it or not I agree with you 100% I mean Sullivan has the motive to do it and he also belongs to a Group of Satan believer which carry out their revenge as you said. Sorry but words can't explain on how I agree with you, This thread really has me thinking about Benoit's death I mean really why kill yourself when you're going to win a title and get payed a lot more?! Anyways my response is shit compared to yours but just want to comment that I agree with your thread 100% and actually think their is a conspiracy

Also Chris jericho, bret hart and animal from the road warriors all said how much he loved him son, that he would talk about his son nonstop, and when he had time he would fly home even for acouple hrs just to see his son and than fly back to work.. Also there was no suicide note found.. 90% of the time theres always a note found!!!!!

heres a video of a prosecutors and a LADP questioning this case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIiABeZbnJ4&feature=channel_video_title

I love conspiracy theories.

Where is the proof that he is part of the Satanic Church?

This entire conspiracy theory is unraveled when you stop saying a former gimmick of his is how he actually lives.

I will say that this is a very interesting read, and perhaps I buy into it more than I should because Chris was one of my favorite wrestlers but I think that if some of this stuff is true then it's something to ponder. Assuming this is true I think the stuff about Sullivan wanting revenge on Chris and Nancy pretty solid and the fact that the date of their murders were on the anniversary of Sullivan and Nancy's divorce is more than suspicious. If there were any real reason that was pressing to open up this case I think it should be done, Benoit was one of the most respected guys in the locker room and everyone close to him said his family was everything to him. If he and his family were murdered then it needs to be cleared up because if so Chris doesn't deserve his legacy to be tarnished and his matches erased from history. This is a big stretch but if there's something here I want to know about it.

One of the best threads that i have ever read, you bring up some interesting points, and i believe that the police should re-open this case and bring in Kevin as a person of interest.

FINALLY! someone is thinking on the right track, the monday i heard benoit had passed, i told myself "he was just supposed to win the ecw title..why would he kill himself?"
ive been sceptic about this the whole time, i just didnt know about this back story of kevin sullivan. thank you for bringing this to the attention of people who dont know.

I say bring Kevin Sullivan down and clean Benoits name so he can have a proper tribute!
WWE wont question him though, Sullivan works for the WWE!

i want Benoits name cleared and for Vince to come out publicly and APOLOGIZE to the benoit family and Chris himself for doubting him and immediately buying into the media and throwing away his good name.

Chris, Nancy and Daniel Benoit R.I.P

The thing is on monday they had there tribute show to Chris, within 26 hrs later they said fuck it and we are moving on due to the evidence that Chris had killed his family.. Come on 26 hrs to Open and shut this case.. doesnt it take long to get DNA evidence if not this must of bin the best CSI team in the game.

The thing is on monday they had there tribute show to Chris, within 26 hrs later they said fuck it and we are moving on due to the evidence that Chris had killed his family.. Come on 26 hrs to Open and shut this case.. doesnt it take long to get DNA evidence if not this must of bin the best CSI team in the game.

I don't think this was some big "Illuminati" Setup, hell i don't even believe in them, but i do believe that Kevin Sullivan killed them and should be brought to justice.

this shit is delusional...

The last line about sunshine and lollipops reflects the authors seeming need that Benoit is not guilty and this is the only possible vindication for him. I mean, so if he did murder them that is sunshine and lollipops. Nothing about this is lollipops and I wish I never opened up this thread. Ignoring it is how I get my sunshine and lollipops lol

Well obviously Undertaker's Ministry gimmick wasn't a gimmick either, and he conspired with Sullivan in all of it!

seriously, I can't see how anyone would take anything as ludicrous and far-fetched seriously.

You forgot the most important piece of evidence of all! The fact Kevin Sullivan, a man of obviously incredible wealth after working for piss bucket pay for all those years in pro wrestling, clearly bought off every single police detective who investigated this case.

People who actually take this stuff seriously are the reason mainstream people struggle to take pro wrestling seriously. You all should be ashamed. Thread closed. I guess that makes me part of the conspiracy, right?

24 Reasons: WWE Star Chris Benoit was Murdered!
1) Chavo Guerrero – a close friend of Benoit- told WWE magazine that he talked to Chris for while on Friday night on his house phone. About 45 minutes into the conversation, Chris told him that there was somebody knocking at his door and he was going to see who it was. Shortly after Chris answered the door, there was a “scuffle” and then his house phone line went dead. Chris could only be reached on his cell phone about 3 hours later. This is very significant. This explains why there was no forced entry. Chris let the killer or killers in.
Or Chris was the killer. Which is far more likely.

2) After Chavo reached Chis on his cell phone, he said that Chris sounded very odd, groggy and tired. He also said that Chris told him “I Love You Chavo” which sounded forced. The WWE also said that when Chris called in and told them that Nancy and Daniel were sick he did not sound like himself. He sounded groggy. Chris then said “I Love You” which they say was out of context because he usually didn’t say this.
You mean he acted like someone who did something unusual and planned to do something else unusual?

3) Chris Benoit’s cell phone is missing. The police cannot find his cell phone or the needles they say Chris used to inject himself with steroids shortly before he died. The police have turned his cell phone off.
:lmao:

The police cannot find Benoit's cell phone, but they could turn it off? Anyone with a modicum of technology knowledge knows how asinine this sounds, especially given the number of cell phones with built in GPS, even back then.

4) Chris was not hanging from the weight machine, he was laying on the floor underneath the machine. Another officer said that Benoit was “slumped” against the weight machine.
Yes, because you can't strangle yourself unless you're hanging...

5) There was a white cloth wrapped around Chris’ neck. If he was so suicidal why would he care if his neck was bruised?
Because he was drugged out of his mind and had the mental capacity of an 80 year old?

6) The medical examiner says that Chris Benoit died on Saturday. The text messages were sent on Sunday. Chris was already dead so who sent the text messages? It is noted that nobody talked to Chris on Sunday.
If you can't see the problem with this statement, you're beyond hope.

7) The steroids found in Chris’ house were not in his body.
Yes they were. It was very clearly stated Benoit's testosterone levels were 10x the normal range.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/19810373/

8) If Chris’ had murdered his family then why did he need to text people? Think about it. Everybody was dead. Nobody would hear him talking so why text? Calling would have been easier. (I believe the killer text Benoit’s address to get somebody to come to the house to find the bodies)
Or because he was mentally unstable, as are most people who kill their families?

9) Chris sent Chavo a text message telling him his address. Why would he do this? Chavo already knew were Chris lived. He spent the previous weekend with him.
This is the same thing as #8. Whoever wrote this is stretching.

10) Chris’ body was badly de- composed, about the same as Nancy’s. This shows he died sooner than Sunday.
This is just completely false, according to every respected article on the subject.

11) Why would he tie up Nancy to kill her?
You're asking why a crazy person who decided to murder someone chose that method? Dumbass.

12) Ray also told me that the world press is reporting the manner of the deaths wrong. He says that Daniel was shot in his head and Nancy was shot in her chest.
Oh, that's what Ray SAID. Sure it is, because no one would ever lie. Who the fuck is Ray?

13) Chavo said that the Chris Benoit seemed “worried” about something but he could not get Chris to open up and tell him why he was worried.
So an argument that Benoit isn't the killer is that Benoit didn't admit to it?

Thousands of prisoners across the country are rejoicing at the news.

14) There was no Bible besides Chris’ body. Why would he place a bible beside Nancy and Daniel and not place one beside his own if he knew he was about to take his own life?
Because his actions did not fit the message of God?

15) There were 10 empty beer cans and an empty body of wine besides Chris’ body. He tested negative for alcohol.
No, there were 10 beer cans in a trash can. Surprising place for an empty beer can, no? And surely, no one EVER drinks a bottle of wine a couple days before killing themselves. Nope, the only people who ever drink from a wine bottle are those preparing to kill themselves or someone else.

16) The toxicology confirmed that Chris had Hydrocodone (pain killer) Xanex (anti-anxiety drug). I have used both of these. These 2 drugs combined will sedate Chris and make him very sleepy. So he could not fight back.

Words cannot describe the stupidity of this statement.

17) The police originally said that Daniel died on Friday because his body was badly de-composing. This supports my belief that all 3 died on Friday night. The police changed the manner of Daniel’s death 3 times. 1st he died from a garbage bag, 2nd he died from a choke hold, 3rd he was smothered by a pillow. Why would they keep changing?
Because the more money Kevin Sullivan paid them, the more believable they had to make the story, duh!

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

18) The police kept changing the location of where Nancy’s body was found. 1st she was found in the downstairs family room. 2nd she was found in the upstairs bedroom. 3rd she was found in the house office.
See above.

19) Chris’ father said that Chris called him on father’s day and told him that he wished he could spend more time with his family but he had to work. One of Nancy’s friend says that Nancy Loved Chris and she had no plans to leave him.
Chris Benoit's father also said Chris wrote a suicide note in which Chris stated he was "preparing to leave this earth".

But don't let little things like a murderer's father finding a suicide note bother you. You have grossly inaccurate statements and unintelligible logic to continue with!

20) Retired Wrestler Bam Bam Bigalow died 1-19-07. Sherry Martel died 6-15-07. The Benoit family died 6-22-07. Since this family died, 2 other wrestlers have died. (Brian Adams and Johnny Crush in July and August 07) Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Brian Pillman all died the night before they were set to win title belts. Sherry Martel’s death is even more suspicious to me. Sherry Martel had ties to Nancy Benoit’s ex-husband Kevin Sullivan. The circumstances surrounding her death have not been released.
I'm sure some people would look at this and go "ahh", but us sane people look at this and say, "what the fuck are you babbling about"?

21) Kevin Sullivan told Chris Benoit that he would kill him. Kevin is currently a high ranking member of a satanic cult.

In the wrestling world, this is when you know you've worked the idiot wrestling fans. Kevin Sullivan is not a satanist. The very idea people cannot distinguish between wrestling and real life is absurdly funny.

22) Nancy Benoit’s death was posted on the internet, 14 hours before her body was found.
Yes...by someone from Stamford and then from Australia. Couldn't have been the drugged out, stupefied Benoit...

23) Weeks before he died, Chris Benoit’s colleagues said that Chris began taking alternate routes to and from work and back to his house. Chris and Nancy believed that somebody was following them. Chris’ friends dismissed his worries as paranoia.
And wrestlers have stated constantly Benoit acted really strangely after his friends started dying. Just read Jericho's book.

But this statement would prove Benoit to be insane, and more likely the killer.

24) The Benoit family was murdered the same week that the WWE had a story line of “Who killed Vince McMahon.”

So now you have "Who killed the Benoit Family?"
This...isn't a reason at all. This is a completely irrelevant statement.

I answered every single one of these for you dumbasses who actually thought any of these were reasonable comments. They're not. Don't be a dumbass. Chris Benoit killed his family and then himself. He was a mental midget, with 10x the level of testosterone in his body, with other drugs in his system. He had been acting weird for many months, as noted by many wrestlers. He left a suicide note, according to his father.

Anyone who believes Kevin Sullivan, a man who wasn't smart enough to do anything other than be a pro wrestler, walked into Benoit's home, murdered Chris and his family over the course of several hours without leaving a single fingerprint or DNA evidence, and then left without anyone seeing him is stupid. There's no other way to say it.

The idea Kevin Sullivan did this crime is simply the cry of wrestling fans who cannot separate TV from reality.

I looked it up on Wikipedia, and the person who posted that on the Internets IP Address was traced back to Stamford Connecticut DA DA DA

Who cares? Kevin Sullivan lives in Florida.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wherearetheynow/kevinsullivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back