Crock's Graphics

mcpysk.jpg

Back with another sig. This one is themed on Kid Cudi and shadow and light. Shadow to represent night and light to represent day. It's really simple stuff, used a simple background coupled with some nice looking borders and that was that. Added the text at the end and tossed a blur onto it to make it more interesting.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

2gy7x4n.jpg

Here's a Wolverine sig I made in the spirit of the Battle Dome Tourney (PARTICIPATE IN IT!). It's a really simple and lively sig of one of my favorite guys in the tournament, I'll probably end up using it as my sig during the tournament.

Again, any feedback would be awesome.

2zhk5n4.jpg

Okay, so I wanted to make a sig to commemorate ADR successfully cashing in to win the WWE Championship. I started out with a combination of greens and yellows in the background, then I motion blurred it and put the render of the money on overlay. After that I put in the renders of ADR, sharpened them a bit and (this is one of my favorite "tricks") I put a black and white film over it. It's not visible, but it makes a noticeable difference.

I think this may be my favorite one you have made. Everything is done very precise and it looks very sharp. The money background is quite appropriate and the Del Rio renders are very good. The yellow border also highlights the entire sig very well and overall I think it would be a pretty simple signature to make. If I have any criticism it would be that on the left render of Del Rio his pinky is missing/kind of erased. With that being said I really enjoy the entire sig and am really liking your work.

2lup7vq.jpg

Here's one I just made for JGlass. He wanted a Deadpool and Cable sig to rock during the Battle Dome Tourney, so I hooked him up with this. The background consists of blue (for Cable) and red (for Deadpool) then I hit it up with some effects to make it look more unique. Then I tossed on the render of Deadpool and Cable, there's two different photo filters on it, one blue and one red, with their opacity changed up to get that effect. The borders are simple, nothing special, and the tape with the text was just something I did on my CM Punk sig, so I figured it would work again.

Feedback is always appreciated.

xc3y87.jpg

Kurt Angle, obviously. I just went with it. It's nothing special, but I got the itch to make another sig. The background is a mixture of American flags and I tried to incorporate some cracking glass, just a bit symbolic.

2cq08xf.jpg

Ryder had a match on Raw so I felt like making a sig featuring him. Simple stuff, I had some fun making the background, tons of effects and brushes used there.

2v12rzl.jpg

Here's yet another CM Punk sig. I like the main render of Punk a lot, it's a really nicely done one and it has some interesting light/shadow combinations. I added a backdrop of Chicago in the back and then tossed CM Punk's logo on there. Feel free to feedback me.

I REALLY like this, though what I feel would work well is to have the "best in the world" logo on there. The image you have makes him out to be like the be all and end all of the city behind him which is a REALLY nice message sent out by the simple graphic, I just feel it could use the "best in the world" logo to finish it instead of the star.

bf47d1.jpg

This is my latest sig. I loved the picture in the back with Sonnen landing a punch on Silva, so I worked off of that. I tried to make a "fiery" glow on the main render of Sonnen. Some brush work, too. Simple stuff.

Feedback would be appreciated.

14t8mio.jpg

Here's a sig I just did. I really like it. I wanted to work with a more entertaining render, so I went with Link. I really like the green filters throughout, the brush work, and the background too.

Again, feedback would be greatly appreciated.

A massive feedback is approaching. Lets get down to bizzness.

I really dig these two. The Rhodes one is my favorite of the recent bunch that you've posted the past few days. The colors flow and the sig just blends well. Text is shaky, but isn't a huge deal. Really love how the background is working here. Ziggler's is solid too, however the orange and purple aren't working for me. Personally I would have went with a lighter blue and grey mixture like his tights.

Not bad. There is something missing though and I can't really put my finger on it yet. At first glance I thought the background image detracted from the sig, but I think it works well. Maybe it is the main render, I'm not sure. I do like the firey glow behind Chael, really a nice effect.

Simple piece, but a nice piece. The colors work and everything is blended well. I love the added blur effect to the background as it allows you to focus on the main render of Link and it is a fine render at that. Good piece of work here. Love how you got a dark and light effect mixed in with the background.

33lko0l.jpg

fyldli.jpg

My two latest pieces. They're both very similar in content, obviously, but I think they're fairly solid. The only thing I'm unsure about is the text, but I can remove it if I ever feel like rocking one of them.

I'd love feedback.

Wow, these two are beautiful pieces! I really love the Ziggler one, in particular! The way that the colors are bright and you know they're there but that they aren't in your face is really well done. It also goes well with Ziggler's character. With respect to the text, I'm not to keen. To be honest, I don't even think Rhodes or Zigglers needs any text anyway, but hey, what do I know?

Overall, these sigs are really awesome, I like the technique you've used... and I'll probably try to recreate this effect sometime soon, it works on all levels! Good work as always, Crock!

I think the Cody, Ziggler and Link one are both awesome. They both (Ziggler, Cody) look like they're near fire. Ziggler looks like he is walking out of a fire and Cody looks like the fire is around him. At least that’s how I see it.

Link's sig is simple looking but fits it nice. Sometimes less detail is better than more detail.

The ufc one is ok. It just doesn't catch my eyes like the other 3 have. Overall bro if we were in Photoshop class (which I took and only passed because of my personality as my worked sucked) I'd say this is grade A quality work.

Keep it up bro.

ankah5.jpg

160ed5g.jpg

These are my two latest. The Rocky piece was just something I wanted to do in anticipation of Survivor Series/WrestleMania. I added a bit of blur to the main render of Rock and the Team Bring It logo, nothing too special there. I added a black and white photo filter on overlay and a light blue one too. That's about it, actually.

The Orton sig is similar. Both have fixed images in the background to work off of. At first I wanted the main focus of this one to be the World Title, but eventually strayed away from that. I like the colors in this one a lot, took a few effects to get them like that. This one has a slanted border, inspired by Theo!

Feedback, as always, is much appreciated.

The Rock sig is awesome. The whole thing feels very dynamic and interesting, with contrasts and depth, and a unifying color the whole way through. My only real qualm is the image of Rock beckoning looks a bit too dark. Maybe fix the contrast up on that a little. Love the text though.

The Orton one has a great background, but dead space abounds. The text falls flat to me as well. The placement could be adjusted (perhaps raised to fill the dead space?) and maybe blended, reduced opacity, or given a stroke. Something to make it look less MSPaint-y. It just clashes with the rest of the sig right now. Your Rhodes and Ziggler sigs are like that too (though they both are pretty good in their own rights despite this).

zjjot0.png

Just whipped this one out. I love the background on it. I found a render of some old church ruins and just worked from there. This sig is a lot smaller than the stuff I usually make, but I feel like it's one of my better efforts. I think the text on this one is actually decently placed, but that might just be opinion.

I'd love some feedback.

zjjot0.png

Just whipped this one out. I love the background on it. I found a render of some old church ruins and just worked from there. This sig is a lot smaller than the stuff I usually make, but I feel like it's one of my better efforts. I think the text on this one is actually decently placed, but that might just be opinion.

I'd love some feedback.

This, I really like. At first glance, it looks a bit simple and 1 dimensional but, in depth you can see you've put quite a bit of work into it. The main downfall is the size, I'm curious as to why you made it so small, though.

I don't know whether this is the case for every sig maker, but for me text is hardest element to produce so I really appreciate it when someone (you, in this case) nails it. The font is perfect for the game and the size is proportional. All in all, great work!

All of these are terrific. You are really molding int0o an elite sig maker now. I also really like the text on the Ezio one. *Slow Clap*

2z8vytt.jpg

Back again. This one was an attempt at using Theo's desaturation style and I'm happy with how it turned out. The background especially looks great, I think. I desaturated it, then put the same layer on top of it on harden. Same with the main render of Jay. Some other minor adjustments here or there, but that was that for the most part.

Feedback would be awesome.

dblgjr.png

sw6001.png

These are nothing extravagant, just simple picture manipulation stuff. I just thought they were really interesting for how simple they were. The Eddie Guerrero one focuses on light and dark a bit, but it's still very straightforward.

2v1awlz.png

This is my latest piece. I actually put quite a bit of work into it. It required some desaturation, photo filters, black and white filters, etc. I made the background picture also seem a bit "grainy" with some simple brush work.

I'd love some feedback!

2v1awlz.png

This is my latest piece. I actually put quite a bit of work into it. It required some desaturation, photo filters, black and white filters, etc. I made the background picture also seem a bit "grainy" with some simple brush work.

I'd love some feedback!

I quite dig this. Can never go wrong with the best running back in football. It is a simple piece that doesn't really require much feedback as it is working. The background is nice and the main render fits and the background doesn't distract from the main image. Only thing I can think of that could be change is too make the background a bit more flashy and a new font might be a better way to go as well. Overall though it doesn't really take away from the overall effectiveness of the sig. Great work Crocky.

43uol.png

I couldn't resist. I'm so excited for GTA V that I had to whip something up. Basically, I just went off of the money theme. Made a couple of adjustments and got it where I wanted it to be. A few photo filters and such, a bit of blurring, nothing hard.

Really superb work, Crock. Nothing wrong with any of your works.

Your latest GTA creation is, to a sig-maker at least, simple. Simple does not mean bad, and a lot of the time, a simple signature is as attractive as any. That has been mouthed by every competent sig-maker here, and for good reason - it is the truth. If you scan my showcase thread, you will note that some of my best stuff are really simple. Some things look better with very little manipulation, and very easy techniques. At the end of the day, I think it is important to just look at the work and see how attractive it is. It does not matter how much image manipulation you did, how many complex techniques you used, what matters if it looks good. With that being said, the GTA graphic looks good, as does your collective work.

In summation, good work - even if they are "simple".

1zfpo2t.png

I'm a big fan of Colt Cabana, so I decided to make a sig using him. This had a lot of smudging, overlays, brushes, etc. I wanted the sig to be "fun," so I went with some vibrant colors. I used a rainbow gradient and put it on overlay, adding some color to the big smudge behind the main render. Then I added in some different brushes all across, adding some seemingly "random" lines.

Feedback would be really appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back