Could 2/21/11 be Triple H?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUMBO2ndcoming

The Prototype
I know I might get bashed on this but here me out...

Ok for one WWE is already advertising Takers return for that night which makes sense because general conception thinks the videos are takers. After last nights promo it completely looked like taker in the video (i.e. the outfit and hair) but theres a been a lot of talk about these promos hyping two people? At this point im ruling out sting as much as it pains me to do but I should probably move on from the fantasy and face reality. It's going around that it's gonna Triple H who takes on Taker at WM 27 which is a good story if you ask me. With Hunter being gone awhile and them needing to hype both returns could it be possible that Triple H is the other guy in this video? Not typical HHH hype but thats what gets it the attention it has. If this is the feud they're going with then what perfect time to make 2/21/11 none other than Triple H.

Ok so thoughts, questions, ideas on this?

I have always agreed on it possibly being HHH also in the video. It would make sense for them to start their feud on their returns, and what better way to start it than with both of them feuding after returing on the same night.

I am a fan of the idea of having HHH vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania, Streak VS Feud though not so much. But if that is what it takes for them to both be in the ring together at another Mania then so be it. HHH will probably will probably return after his retirement as the Mystery GM. I dont buy into the GM being Vince, it makes more sense for it to be HHH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back