Height: 6 feet 3 inches

Weight: 250 pounds

Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada

Billed From: Las Vegas, Nevada
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Short brown hair styled into a crewcut
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: Brown goatee
-----------Ring Attire: Black MMA style board shorts with Prototype written on both sides in red, black wrestling boots and taped fists. Wears Tapout hoodie down to the ring but takes off his hoodie before he wrestles.
-----------Backstage Attire: A short sleeved Tapout shirt, jeans, Tapout wool hat, Nike Shox.
-----------Physical Features: Thickly muscled, scar on right knee from surgery.
-----------Tattoos: None
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Face

Gimmick: A former MMA fighter who almost became UFC Heavyweight Champion until one of his sparring partners injured him on purpose before the fight and put him out of MMA. After that, Payne became a wrestler to challenge his former sparring partner, who is a WZCW star. But he fell in love with wrestling and now has a second purpose to be in WZCW: to win titles.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: Submission wrestling, power wrestling, blackbelt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Weaknesses: Gets angry easily and gets himself disqualified. High flying is a weakness for Prototype. Bad right knee from the attack from his sparring partner, which limits his mobility.

Trained By: Ken Shamrock

Sample Pic of Wrestler: For some reason, I can't get my picture in my application. It's of Frank Mir and this is the link: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...icial&sa=G

Brief History: Was born on 4/25/1981. Throughout his childhood, Corey Payne loved combat sports, especially wrestling. But he had a new love when he saw an UFC tape. He decided he had to become an MMA fighter. He started to hang around the UFC fighters as a photographer of the fights. Ken Shamrock met him and took him under his wing and taught him the ways of an MMA fighter. He learned many tips from Shamrock and Royce Gracie, who taught him Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Payne trained until the age of 18, and 1999, he made his UFC debut. He went 12-1, then left to fight in other promotions before coming back to UFC in 2006. With the record of 21-2, he finally got a shot at the UFC Heavyweight Title in 2007. But then his sparring partner (now a WZCW superstar) injured his knee the week before the fight on purpose. He lost the opportunity and it ended his MMA career. Payne then turned to his mentor Shamrock to get him into the wrestling business to get back at his former sparring partner. Shamrock trained him for 2 years. After that, Payne’s training ended when WZCW showed interest in him.

Title History: None…. But it’s just a matter of time.

Entrance Music: Down With The Sickness by Disturbed

Entrance Description: All of the lights go out and the camera focuses on the titantron as “It’s Time” shows up in red on the titantron. Then the intro for Down With The Sickness by Disturbed starts to play. Thirty second in, the lights go on showing “Prototype” Corey Payne on the top of the ramp. Payne throws some warm-up punches and kicks at the top of the ramp then raises his arms up in the air. Payne walks down the ramp and takes the time to high five his adoring fans. When he nears the ring, he backs up a few steps and then sprints down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope. He stands up and takes off his hoodie and throws it into the crowd. He then either stares down is opponent or waits for him (depending on when he enters).

Finishers: Protoslam (Sitout Death Valley Driver)
Protolock (Rear Naked Choke)

15 Most used moves: (Most used in bold.)
1. Superman Punch
2. Guillotine Choke
3. Piledriver

4. Elevated Sideslam
5. Roundhouse Kick
6. Armbar
7. German Suplex
8. Spinebuster
9. DDT
10. Belly To Belly Suplex
11. Reverse STO
12. Running Clotheslne
13. Spinning Backfist
14. Running Powerslam
15. Kneebar

Sample RP: (A camera crew follows WZCW Interviewer Stacey Madison into a boiler room)

Madison: I can’t believe I have to interview this guy.

Cameraman: Well Bateman said it was either him or Big Dave.

Madison: Ughh, (mockingly) Becky’s boyfriend. Even worse. Well, at least I get paid for this. Come on.

(Madison and the crew walk deeper into the boiler room and find “Prototype” Corey Payne doing chin-ups by pulling himself up by a pipe on the ceiling.)

Madison: Are you Payne?

Payne: Yes.

Madison: I’m Stacey Madison and I need to ask you a few questions for WZCW.

Payne: Ask away.

Madison: First thing I would like to ask is why are you in the boiler room?

Payne: It helps me clear my mind down here. Much easier to think.

Madison: Ok…. Why are you here in WZCW? And would you mind to quit doing what you are doing for the moment and answer my questions?

Payne: Fine. (Gets off bar and wipes of his face with a towel and sits on a nearby bench) I am here for WZCW for two reasons. Reason #1: To dominate this sport and do what everyone wants to do: become world champ. I love this business, and I would love to be the best wrestler in the world. Reason #2: Plain and simple. It’s revenge. You see I was an MMA fighter for many years. I had a chance to wear the UFC Heavyweight Title, one of the most prestigious titles in MMA…..

But then the chance was stolen from me. The week before the title fight, I arrived for an early morning sparring session with my sparring partner. He also was my best friend. We were the only two in the dojo. We sparred for a few minutes, but then something happened that I will never understand……. (Corey trails off in thought)

Madison: (Impatient) What happened?

Payne: My so called friend tackled me and put me in an incredibly vicious version of a knee bar. I told him to ease up and he just smirked at me and increased the pressure. I tried to escape, but I couldn’t. He increased the pressure until I heard a snap and then he let go. I laid on the ground in agony and confusion until he picked up a dumbbell and hit me in the head, knocking me unconscious. The next thing I remembered was laying in a hospital bed. I still don’t even know why he did what he did to me.

I tried pressing charges and he went to trial but was acquitted. I can’t say how because it falls under the legal cone of silence. But after the trial, I realized that I had to take this matter into my own hands. My MMA career was over, but my attacker was and still is a WZCW superstar. I called my old mentor Ken Shamrock and he trained me as a pro wrestler. Even though I know who my attacker is, I’m not just going to walk up to him and destroy him. I will take him out when the time is right and when he least expects it, he will be the one in a hospital bed.

(Payne leaves the room in a rage.)

Madison: But you haven’t even said who attacked you! (To cameraman) Man that guy has some issues. Becky gets him next time.

(Please give me some feedback for my interview or any aspect of my character. This is my first eFed and I don’t know what I’m doing. PM if you have any feedback. It would be appreciated. Thank you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back