Congratulations to nickb03 for becoming the 2010 WZ Debater's League Champion!!

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
fireworks-animated.gif

After a long, grueling, roller coaster ride of a season, the 2010 Debater's League has finally concluded and nickb03 has taken the crown as Debater's League CHAMPION!!!

His hard fought, final battle with expert-debater jmt225 can be read here:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=144480

To those who don't know, the Debater's League is a long process that lasts months and months with endless amounts of debating, concentration, and dedication. To be a fairly new addition to the forums, battle a debating veteran and master (or "master-debater"... lulz) like jmt225, and coming out with a victory is no simple task. He has gained 150% of my respect and is well-deserving of this title. Let's congratulate him on his well-deserved victory as his name is now carved in stone next to... well... MYSELF as an immortal in the category of the Best Pro-Wrestling Debater on Wrestlezone!!

Well done, my friend!!

Wow! Congrats, nick, that's very impressive. Hard fought and well earned victory.

a win over JMT...that's really something...

Congratulations. I enjoyed reading that debate very very much. I was completely drawn in to both sides of the argument, and while it was a very very close debate, I think the decision was on the money. Nick truly deserved to win that debate.

Congratulations Nick on a well-deserved victory. An excellent showing by both guys as expected, certainly no small feat out-debating JMT.

Holy mark-out! Nick, you beast! You beat JMT!

We should totally start this years league now.

Way to garner interest in organized debate, boss!

If this was meant for D-Man, you're right. He never let this thing die, and I really do appreciate that.

We should totally start this years league now.

Whenever it happens, I'm there. This was a lot of fun, but it wasn't easy. It's a good amount of work, especially when you consider you aren't earning any credits, or being paid :) Thanks everyone!

Well deserved victory and congratulations to you Nick!

Now you must face the daring challenge, get into a debate with Slyfox ;)

Congrats man.

Having read a good bit throughout the season winning was no easy task and you deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back