Congratulations to nickb03 for becoming the 2010 WZ Debater's League Champion!!

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
fireworks-animated.gif

After a long, grueling, roller coaster ride of a season, the 2010 Debater's League has finally concluded and nickb03 has taken the crown as Debater's League CHAMPION!!!

His hard fought, final battle with expert-debater jmt225 can be read here:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=144480

To those who don't know, the Debater's League is a long process that lasts months and months with endless amounts of debating, concentration, and dedication. To be a fairly new addition to the forums, battle a debating veteran and master (or "master-debater"... lulz) like jmt225, and coming out with a victory is no simple task. He has gained 150% of my respect and is well-deserving of this title. Let's congratulate him on his well-deserved victory as his name is now carved in stone next to... well... MYSELF as an immortal in the category of the Best Pro-Wrestling Debater on Wrestlezone!!

Well done, my friend!!

I'd make more threads if there were more places to put them.

While we're on the subject of this particular debate, I just read IC 25's new article on the main page (interesting, by the way), and for a second I thought it had something to do with Debater's League finals..ya know, the same exact topic :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back