Complain in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Instead of PMing mod's or admin and complaining do it in here.

lol, u know how hard that's gonna be to find ppl? Ppl are leaving this forum no offence because of being misstreated by certain administrators...Not gonna name name's now but if you wanna know just message me..i have proof of it too...like 8 pages of it, I'm surprised i'm still on here w/ the ammount of inactivity. No offence...just telling you what my friends told me.

There was another post but it's been deleated.

I have'nt got a personall vendetta against you. You were given two warning's. Both for spam. And the third warning was for flaming. Hence the banning. Enjoy your ban because when you return you will be a member of the prison.

Ocheeva was just banned for stating his opinion against an admin. by the name of Y 2 Jake during thier pms and he showed me when I was at his house, the guy banned him and called him a **** lol...I do have to admit my friend does have a tempar but is this language used by all your admin? O, he also gave him infractions for pming him back lol...just wondering who he's souppose to talk to so I can let him know, thanks

1) Your Ocheeva you idiot. Your friend? It's weird how you complain in SWF just like Ocheeva does.

2) It's also weird that you have the same I.P. adress.

3) Stating your opinion to admin? No you were just complaining about recieving warning's. Which you deserved by the way.

4) I did call you a ****. Your a banned user so why should I show you respect?

5) I did'nt give you infraction's for P.Ming me back. You get three warning's before your banned. We exchanged about 10 PM's. Work it out.

6) The fist two warning's were for spa. The Third was for flaming. You cant dispute them. You did these thing's. Why would I not warn You? I warn everybody else who does this. Are you special?

7) And Your ChrisBenoit account has been banned because multiple account's is a bannable offence.

QUIT making post's in SWF and complaining.

Well I see he has been dealt with. I hope we don't see too many angry comments but I would like to see people vent their feelings a little in the thread, so don't be shy. Is this another thread like the Stupid PM's thread Jake? I like it anyway, and you really did make that guy look like an idiot.

No. The stupid PM's isnt for explaining why people have been warned. The Stupid PM's thread is for mocking.

If anyone get's a warning and they want to discuss it they can do so in here. That more mod's can give there opinion. And can either decide that the infaction is deserved or need's to be reversed.

Jake, a bannng phrase would be"Your Banned Bitch!"
Anyway,good idea. BTW on my first warning 4 spamming it says N/A. Which thread was that?

I think a better banned phrase to use would be

"You read the bible? Well Jake 3:16 says, 'I just banned your ass.'"

That Ocheeva was making me mad, he kept posting in SFW like he owned the place and he wanted to be on the upper-mid card when he wasn't even on the roster yet.

GhΩst;154726 said:
I think a better banned phrase to use would be

"You read the bible? Well Jake 3:16 says, 'I just banned your ass.'"

That Ocheeva was making me mad, he kept posting in SFW like he owned the place and he wanted to be on the upper-mid card when he wasn't even on the roster yet.

way to original.
Yes he is an ass. It will be fun when he comes back and he bitches and moans until Jake bans him again.

N/A means I deleated the post.

This is a compain thread though guy's. If you aint going to complain about how much of a dick I am then get out.

I stubbed my toe on the way to my chair. WZ was tabbed on my browser at the time.

I want compensation, asshole.

Ok, I literally just joined, and I've posted in a couple of threads.

I think my second post was 'I smell a Foley vs Vince match sometime soon'.

Why is that spam?

4. Don't Spam (making useless topics or posts). Before you reply to a thread, ask yourself, "Does this post contribute to the thread?" If not, don't bother. Same thing goes with making new threads.

It didn't add anything to the Thread at all, you could have elaborated at least slightly. One line posts that simply point out the obvious already plain in a Thread are completely pointless. Basically if you dont have anything to add to the thread then dont bother posting in it.

Because your post was about a sentence long. Posts are considered spam if they are very short and contribute nothing to the thread, such as that post did. You need to give some reasons for why you smell that match. Posts should be atleast a few sentences at the minimum, unless of course you're posting in the Bar Room (Wine Room now) or the Live Discussion/Spam section.

On a side note, does anyone else think that the new name for the Bar Room makes us look like we're a bunch of yuppie homos?

EDIT: Damn you stealing my answer.

It didn't add anything to the Thread at all, you could have elaborated at least slightly. One line posts that simply point out the obvious already plain in a Thread are completely pointless. Basically if you dont have anything to add to the thread then dont bother posting in it.

I quoted the previous post, which said something like 'what is vince going to do with the ECW title'. Okay, perhaps I could have elaborated, Foley will return challenge Vince, restore ECW's history etc..., but there was no mention of Foley before, and it's been rumoured on Wrestlezone that Vince and Foley would meet at Summerslam has it not?

The actual content of the post is not in question, fact is it added very little if nothing at all to the thread, which is clearly against our rules. Live with it.

You're still not getting the point lostsoul. The point is that you need to elaborate. Doesn't matter if you come in with something not posted before, you need to give reasons. One sentence posts are for the spam section and the bar room.

Don't even try to argue for the infraction to be reversed either, because all that will do is piss off the mods and likely result in you getting banned.

EDIT: GOD DAMNIT, WHY AM I ALWAYS BEATEN TO THE PUNCH?!

WZ admins = the harshest admins ever. Seriously though, reading through this thread, it seems like you guys have had a bad 2007. The only complaint I have was an infraction I got saying I spammed when I really wasn't spamming. I added to the post, they wanted to know who was better, Hart or HBK and I gave my opinion of who was better. I can see if someone posts one line of text over and over again, yeah that's spamming but when someone posts something just once that is relevant to the thread, how is that spam? On every other board I've been apart of there is no minimum length to your post, it just has to be relevant and you can't post on a topic over and over in a certain amount of time. I don't care about getting my infraction reversed, I just think the spam infraction is a little harsh and should be dealt with case by case. Sometimes it is spam, and sometimes, by definition, it isn't. Go ahead and berate me, I know it's coming.

I've read your post, and just like everyone else who claims they didn't spam, you did. Read the definition of Spam in the rules. Your post added nothing to the topic.

y the fuck r u doin me for flaming and spamming - isnt spamming repeated posts? i posted once and as for flaming his previous message was obviously aimed for me! is it coz i dnt post much or is it coz you know im right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back