Coming Soon To A Cinema Near You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alba Chips Tooth Filming Sex Scene
Hollywood beauty Jessica Alba chipped her tooth when shooting a sex scene with co-star Dane Cook took a violent turn.

The pair were filming the raunchy sequence for upcoming comedy Good Luck Chuck, when their teeth collided in the heat of the moment.

Alba says, "It was very violent. We were hitting walls... and his tooth knocked my tooth."

AND NOW HERE IS THE UNRATED TRAILER FOR THAT MOVIE....

http://www.iklipz.com/MovieDetail.aspx?MovieID=798f3a36-e3a5-425a-a59e-282e6bd33f84

That looks great, I love the part when he's having dinner with the beast, and she says "I gonna fuck you till you die", laughed my ass off, I gotta see that one

Toothless Jessica Alba sex scene? I'm there!

Seriously I'm a big fan of Dane Cook and Jessica Alba = :lol2: so I'm there! :) This actually looks really funny and Dane Cook is a fuckin genius with the concepts he comes up with.

Toothlessness, isn't that one of Xfear's fetishes?

omg I went 2 see Transformers (great movie BTW, but a little long) and I can't believe how much movie tickets are around here these days. $10 dollars admission and I sneak in my own candy & drinks to save 10-15 dollars more, but I went for pizza first and hell that even went up. No drink again, 3.25 a slice and I had 2. That's 17 bucks 2 see a movie :-\ lol

But I am dying to see that movie Chuck & Larry real bad. Looks hilarious.

They showed a trailer before transformers for this movie that currently has no name. it only has a date 1-18-08. It looks pretty sick though and after doing some research I found out it is a new huge monster movie terrorizing the city. sounds like a godzilla rip off but check the trailor, it's pretty cool lookin.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KQWFOgvPE20

The movie is going by the name of Clovefield for now, but it is rumored to be called Monstorous. For me, it looks dumb. I am getting tired of seeing someone come along every summer and ocme up with a new way to blow up New York City, it looks dumb, and I already have Godzilla.

Thought this looked interesting.
Disney's turning Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs into a live-action action drama, and they just got the guy who helmed Constantine to direct it. And no, today is not April First.

The long-gestating project is working under the title of "Snow and the Seven," but The Hollywood Reporter indicates that this is only a temporary label. The project's been through a bunch of screenwriters, but Disney and new director Francis Lawrence seem ready to get production rolling early next year in China. (Yuen Woon-ping was hired to orchestrate the fight sequences!)

Our source provides a handy plot synopsis: "The story, a fantasy adventure, centers on a British girl being raised in 19th century Hong Kong. When she realizes her destiny is to conquer an evil force, she must prepare to fight by being trained by seven Shaolin monks."

It's so bad, it has to be true. i mean honestly, Snow White and the Shaolin Monks, someone actually green lit this movie to be made, and chances are, someone just green lit themselves to get fired after opening weekend. It sounds just god Awful.

I am getting tired of seeing someone come along every summer and ocme up with a new way to blow up New York City,
Snow White and the Shaolin Monks, someone actually green lit this movie to be made, and chances are, someone just green lit themselves to get fired after opening weekend. It sounds just god Awful.

Living in NY, I'm fine with any "blow up" movie not regarding 9/11. The guy from LOST is doing it also, and sad to say, my gf made me a huge fan of his show.

This may just be the silliest idea ever. Crouching tiger, hidden dwarf sounds like a good title. It'll prob get a good buzz like snakes on a plane did.

I saw previews and got some posters for the new Indiana Jones movie coming out in 08.There was a spot at the comic convention for it.I love Indian Jones.Youd think Harrison Ford would be too old for another of these movies but if Sly Stallone can do another Rocky and Bruce Willis can do another Die Hard than why not right?By the way I liked both Rocky and the last Die Hard movie.

When it was said several weeks back that Ridley Scott was making a movie based on the boardgame Monopoly, we outright didn't believe it. It sounded like one of those stories where 'a source' heard Scott was 'circling the project' and was 'in talks', when in fact he'd merely once played the boardgame and also happened to be a director. It sounds about as plausible as Martin Scorsese directing a Paris Hilton biopic or Stephen Sommers mounting a three-hour ode to the tanginess of cheese. But it is confirmed true.

Scott recently spoke to the Los Angeles Times about the movie and had the following to say:

"Monopoly is still the most popular board game -- I might be misquoting! -- in the world. So it's really finding the universe for that game. Because clearly it ought to be humorous and for the family -- the funny way it brings out, particularly when your uncle suddenly gets Park Lane and -- in England, we have Park Lane, Mayfair and Barclay Square, what's it in America? Park and Madison? So you watch people change. You're witness to Jekyll and Hyde. Somewhere in that is a hysterically amusing and I think rather exciting film."

As reasons to make a film, it stills seems a touch flimsy and lacking in plot, but Scott's a director who's made numerous classics out of plots that boil down to a sentence: 'There's a crew on a spaceship with a hidden alien', 'Harrison Ford hunts mutinous humanoid robots in very low-level lighting', 'A gladiator's wife and son have been killed by the emperor and he's right narked about it'. So maybe he can turn this into something. Presumably we'll shortly see a raft of boardgame movies getting the greenlight. While that fills us with utter dread, we'd totally watch Hungry Hungry Hippos: The Movie.

Monopoly the movie? They can base it on the game but they shouldn't use that as a mrketing tool. It just wont work. I would actually like to see Hungry Hippos The Movie though.

Buckaroo the movie. That'd be pretty awesome, spend 90mins watching four guys trying to load a donkey whilst it booted them in the face. I'd watch it.

The theme for Jackass Number 3 should totally be board games. They could make a big Kerplunk (Freakin' awesome, put them all in a big Kerplunk machine, pull sticks out and watch them fall). Hungry Hungry Hippos (Could be a bit dangerous). Operation. Buckaroo. Thie list goes on.

Superbad looks funny as hell and these clips are censored but the unsensored ones are hilarious

[youtube]OSvEWNDMeww[/youtube]

[youtube]GGOOzE4MM60[/youtube]

[youtube]7cNYNlIhVeg[/youtube]

[youtube]wyafX0DoH9I[/youtube]

[youtube]YCcagk26siA[/youtube]

I haven't watched those clips as I'm going to go see the movie here in an hour or two and want as many of the jokes to be "Fresh" as possible. Will post spoiler less review upon my return late at night.

Alex~Vab

Fuck yeah, Dane Cook is funny as hell, and Jessica Alba is a goddess I can't wait for that one too

See from what I saw in that preview it looks like a solid comedy movie with some great work by both Alba and Cook...I can not wait for this one....Plus Alba is so damn fine :)

They look good seems like some i need to see as well. Though the first one seems cool as that one has really got me interested as kevin Bacon looks like a bad ass in that movie.

They look good seems like some i need to see as well. Though the first one seems cool as that one has really got me interested as kevin Bacon looks like a bad ass in that movie.

yeah the Death Sentence (the first one) has my interest a bit more, because it looks like a good ole gritty action movie, and looks well written, not to mention that the guys that did saw did this one so you know there is going to be some sick shit in it, and if you think that looks good you should go rent Running Scared, that is a sick movie, if you think Death Sentence looks good then you will probably like Running Scared

as for the second one, Shoot'em Up, that looks like a kickass fast paced action movie with a lot of stylized action, kinda like Smokin Aces, So I imagine that movie's gonna be badass too, especially seeing as how it has Clive Owen in it

I just got back from super bad and it was one of the funniest movies ive seen lately. lots of memorable parts i defenitely recommend it. the other two movies im looking forward to are American Gangster and Balls of fury just for christopher walken that mans played so many different roles in so many movies gotta love him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back