Cm Punk is Jesus?

But beard would be the only thing that makes sense, I think CM Punk values his hair too much to agree on shaving it.
Punk said once in a shoot that he would jump out of a helicopter naked into a bed of nails if it made sense. I have no doubt that if it were right for business, he'd take the head shaving.

Punk said once in a shoot that he would jump out of a helicopter naked into a bed of nails if it made sense. I have no doubt that if it were right for business, he'd take the head shaving.

I knew it! Punk isn't mentally normal, can't possibly be if he would do that, the jump that is.

Who knows, he might have been completely serious, but I guess we'll hear about it in the news the day someone made him realize it made sense to jump from that plane.

I think Punk was just expressing, Like Coco said kinda said, if it was the right thing to do, then he'd do it. CAPS is banned? I liked him. Hope it's not for too long.

Ok I'm happy, ********SPOILERS******************* @@@@SPOILERS@@@@@ ^^^^^^SPOILERS^^^^^^^^^^^^ &&&&&SPOILERS&&&&&& SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS Below!

Ok, I kinda exaggerated with the spoilers, but if you read the Smackdown results for this week, turns out it's going to be a street fight, they still may throw that stipulation in, but I'm looking forward to the match if it's staying a street fight.

The current one running was created after yours.

Yeah, that's why it annoys me. I know I'm in Prison and everything, but I still think that rule should count. Then again..I am in Prison, and basically all my privileges have been taken away.

The one I was talking about before mine was a diffrent one, that I found out in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back